Mafia Daddies' Fault

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did promise you a chapter didn't I? Here it is!

 

 

The two fancy men dressed in sparkling pink and silver toxedos stood at the entrance of the school with an army of men in black behind them.

 

“Has been years since we went here wasn’t it Hyukkie?” Leeteuk reminisced.

“We didn’t go to college Teukkie.” Eunhyuk told him.

“Oh really? Why is it so familiar?” Leeteuk wondered.

“Yuri used to pee in this school.” Eunhyuk smiled sweetly at the thought.

“Oh right! And she wouldn’t pee anywhere else.” Leeteuk laughed lovingly.

 

Their lovely reminiscing moments came to a stop when they remembered why they were there in the first place. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at each other and nodded their heads. They put their sunglasses on. It was time for business.

 

“BOYS! FIND JESSICA JUNG AND BRING HER TO US!” Eunhyuk roared.

“IF SHE’S NOT INFRONT OF US IN AN HOUR, WE WILL SEND ALLIGATORS TO CHASE YOU!” Leeteuk screamed.

 

Just like that, their men scrambled and searched for the crime suspect. Jessica Jung… who broke Kwon Yuri’s heart.

 

~******~

 

The twinkle… twinkle…

 

“Hmmmm! Wohuwow!” Leeteuk closed her eyes as he sang his heart.

“Sumgyeodo Twinkle eojjeona!” Eunhyuk screamed excitedly.

 

The song continued on as they both danced their hearts out. Leeteuk danced ballet while Eunhyuk, the legit dancer between the two, popped and locked to the song.

 

“Look Hyukkie, I’m twinkling! I told you this song was made for me.” Leeteuk boasted while doing his best ballet flip.

“I’m telling you it’s not! It’s made for me of course! I twinkle more than you. Look at my suit.” Eunhyuk smirked as he turned around and showed off his sparkling suit.

“Oh yeah? Well what about this?” Leeteuk took a pack of silver dusts that he keeps for emergency purposes, much like this one. He spread the silver dusts all over his face since that was the only part of his body that wasn’t covered by his outfit.

“HAHAHAHA! You look like Edward Teukkie!”  Eunhyuk repeatedly slapped his thighs from too much laughing.

“WHAAAAATTT?!?! ANDWEEEEEE!! I WANT TO BE BELLA I WANT TO BE BELLA I WANT TO BE BELLA HYUKIEEEE!!!” Leeteuk fervently tried to get the silver dusts out of his face.

 

Eunhyuk only laughed harder at his partner’s suffering.

 

“Boss we brought you something!” The voice which belonged to one of their boys caught their attention.

 

There they were, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon and Tiffany. What didn’t make sense was Seohyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon with Top were also there, much to Seohyun’s horror.

 

“Oppa what are we doing here? I was busy trying to stop myself from eating!” Sooyoung complained.

“Sooyoungie~ You didn’t even try. You were just constantly eating. Here you go. Have some steamed buns. Aaaah~” Sunny fed Sooyoung.

“I don’t even know how we ended up here. Me and my Toppie were having fun staring at each other!” Hyoyeon frowned while Top maintained his robot face.

“I was having a photoshoot!” Yoona frowned too.

 

Seohyun remained quiet. She was kidnapped from her school and brought there, infront of the Mafia lords… Seohyun was dumbfounded. She was already counting how many legal cases she could sue the two men.

 

Both Leeteuk and Eunhyuk ignored all of them as their sights went straight to their cute adorable Taengoo.

 

“Omo! Taengoo-yaaaah!~” both mafia daddies hugged Taeyeon tightly.

“Mwoya oppa! You got silver dusts on your face!!” Taeyeon tried so hard to push both of them out of her personal space but failed miserably.

“Kyaa! Pink!” Tiffany squealed when she saw the pink suit Leeteuk was wearing.

 

Leeteuk let go of Taeyeon and turned his attention to Tiffany with the same level of excitement.

 

“Pink sister!! Heolomg! We finally meet in person! I can’t wait to show you my big pink collection!”

“Really?? Oh my gawd I can’t wait!” Tiffany’s eyes showed her beautiful eyesmile.

“No. I have a better idea… Now that Jessica’s out of the picture YOU COULD FINALLY BE YURI’S BRIDE INSTEAD!” Leeteuk announced giddily.

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING OPPA?! NO TIPPANI’S MY GIRLFRIEND!” Taeyeon stepped in and put Tiffany behind her.

“Wait- what do you mean Jessica’s out of the picture? Aren’t they somewhere together now?” Sooyoung asked confusedly.

“No. They broke up the day they left for the beach.” Eunhyuk said seriously.

“That is why we are searching for Jessica. She hurt our child.” Leeteuk had sadness on his eyes.

 

A bunch of Huh’s, what’s, are you serious, were thrown at the two men but Seohyun has other questions in mind. Questions for world peace. With her notebook and pen, she was ready for interrogation.

 

“What other crimes have you commited?”

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stared at her. Truth hour.

 

“I wore Leeteuk’s pink boxers.” Eunhyuk answered.

“I painted Eunhyuk’s body pink when he was sleeping before.” Leeteuk answered.

 

But they weren’t the only ones who wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter