Helping Out a Fashion Terrorist

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*kring* *kring*

 

Decline.

 

*kring* *kring*

 

Decline.

 

*kring* *kring*

 

Decline.

 

Call went to voicemail.: "YAH! KWON YURI! DO YOU WANNA DIE!? ANSWER THE CALL!!"

 

*kring* *kring*

 

"What do you want this time Kim Hyoyeon?" Yuri answered without much interest.

"Why do you instantly think that I want something from you?? I just wanna catch up with you!"

"Who is it?"

"He's a senior at my school."

"AISH JINJJA!! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FAKE STALKER JUST SO THAT YOU'D APPEAR COOLER AND PRETTIER AGAIN!"

"Hahahahahaha! No no no. It's nothing like that this time. I promise!"

"NO! I don't want to be your fake dying sister either! I had to scrub my face the whole night because the flour that you put on my face got dried!"

 

Hyoyeon laughed some more over the line.

 

"I'm telling you, it's not really like that! Hahahaha."

"Then what?"

"He said I dress like a grandma." Hyoyeon almost whispered.

"Whut? Why are you whispering? I can't hear you."

"He said... I dress like a... grandma." Hyoyeon shyly said.

"Huh?"

"HE SAID I DRESS LIKE A GRANDMA!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!?"

"BECAUSE YOU STICK YOUR TOUNGUE OUT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING!"

"DON'T! DON'T TRY TO IMITATE ME KIM HYOYEON! I KNOW YOU! DON'T... I SAID DON'T!"

 

Hyoyeon made merong sounds on the other line.

 

"AISH! *sigh* Calm down Yuri. It's okay. You're gonna be okay. Just breathe."

"Hahahaha! You still talk to yourself alot??"

 

Collecting herself together, Yuri spoke calmly like a professional.

 

"How may I help you your freaking choding-10yearold-immature-smellyfeet-"

 

Before Yuri could even continue her rant, Hyoyeon already stopped her.

 

"YAH! A friend in need here!"

"Why do you always call ME when you're in need?? I'm a busy person!"

"Yea right! Busy beeing a creepy stalker!"

Yuri sighed "Let's get on with this. What's the deal?"

"Good! I like you more already! So the thing is, I need you to help me have a make over."

"..."

"What?"

"You're fine the way you look Hyo." Yuri said seriously.

"Are you hitting on me? I don't see you that way Yuri. I'm sorry." Hyoyeon said with a hint of disgust on her voice.

"Is there even something to hit on you?" Yuri teased.

"You stalked me before!"

"You're a dancer! It's the natural thing to do!" Yuri sighed again. "Getting back to the topic. Are you sure I'm the right person to ask help about this?? My whole wardrobe consists of T-shirts, Jeans, shorts and sneakers."

"I'm not asking YOU to give me a makeover. I'm not insane."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN CALLING ME??"

"You're friends with the Popular Trio in your school right? You know the one with the eyesmile, the cold one and the rabbit?"

"I'm not friends with them. They're an annoying bunch of people."

"Who coincidently are fashionistas and beautiful bunch of people. Come on Yuri. I really like this guy and I really really want to have babies with him."

"I don't want to see that annoyingly gorgeous ice princess again so I'm not helping you!"

 

*click*

 

~******~

 

" this." Yuri cursed.

 

They were at Taeyeon's place with Sooyoung, and their club's janitresses Yoona and Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter