The 9 Letter Word

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

I apologize in advance if this chapter won't be full on crack because we need some of the stuffs in here for relationship development! Mehehe.

 

Chapter 39

 

Yuri grinned widely as she stepped out of her room. It was one of those very very VERY rare nights, which meant it was the first time it happened, that Jessica hasn’t tried to her. The said girl just plopped on the bed and snuggled closely to Yuri.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!! It’s a good day!” squealed Yuri loudly.

“Kyaaaaaaaaa!!” Hyoyeon who just came out of the bathroom joined in the squealing.

“Kyaaaaa!!” Yoona who just came in the dorm from filming all night joined in too.

 

And with that, they neared each other and started the happy kyaa-kyaaing.

 

“Kyaaa!” Yuri squealed.

“Kyaa~” Hyoyeon replied with a stupid flirty smile on her face.

“Kyeeeeewww” Yoona grimaced.

“KYAAAAA!!!” Hyoyeon pinched Yoona, scolding her.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” Sooyoung’s loud voice echoed in the whole dorm.

 

Sooyoung stepped out of her room and stomped her way to the three morning idiots.

 

“It’s 3 in the fcking morning! Isn’t it too early to quack?! Who started this?!” Sooyoung huffed angrily.

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona pointed at Yuri lazily, with no hesitation. Sooyoung who was known to be not a morning person, just like Jessica but only less dangerous, stared at Yuri. Yuri stared back. Sooyoung glared at Yuri.

 

At this time everybody except of course Jessica came out of the room to find out what the commotion was. They found Yuri and Sooyoung who seemed like they were trying to intimidate each other by their stares. Thinking it was just another pointless bickering, they just stood near their doors and watched.

 

Silence enveloped the dorm just when Yuri went….

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

Sooyoung instantly grimaced at the annoying sound. Uh oh. Sooyoung’s going in for the kill.

 

As if it was in slow motion, everybody rushed in to stop Sooyoung. Yoona grabbed Sooyoung’s hands which were already outstretched to claw Yuri. Hyoyeon went infront of Sooyoung and hugged her to push her back. Sunny was too busy playing her Nintendo DS to care. Seohyun started taking pictures to document this incident in case things get serious. With those pictures, when the fight dies down, they could determine who started it first.

 

“Sooooooyouuuuuuunnnnggggg sssssstoooooopppp!” Hyoyeon told Sooyoung.

 

They’re still in slow motion.

 

“Dooooooooonnntttttt sssstoooooppp meeeeeeeee! Leeeeeeeet goooooo offfff myyyy arrrrmmssss Yooooooonaaa” Sooyoung tired to wiggle Hyoyeon out of her body but Yoona has her arms in lock.

“Uuuuuuunniiiieeeeeeeeee! Youuuu’lllll dieeeeeeeeeee!” Yoona shrieked and tightened the grip on Sooyoung’s arms.

 

If it wasn’t for the rosary that was put on Sooyoung’s neck, courtesy of Tiffany who seemed to have found her holy things again, and a kid, Taeyeon, biting Sooyoung’s , they would have continued in slow motion.

 

Back to normal speed but everybody freezed.

 

“My pastor said that if people fight there’s a verse in the bible that makes people calm down. Let me find it.” Tiffany scanned the pages of her bible.

“Sooyoung, why is your hard?? Has it not grown at all??” Taeyeon shook her head in disappointment.

“Yes it has not grown! Just like your height!” Sooyoung retaliated in a huff.

“Speaking of not grown. It’s as flat as a surfboard.” Hyoyeon pointed at something.

 

Something in the form of Sooyoung’s chest…

 

*Click* *click*

 

Then there was Yuri with a gun on each hand, pointing at them. Specifically at Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon who were the ones close to Yuri. Everybody gasped. The four of them immediately got on their knees and begged Yuri for their lives. Seohyun, of course, got excited. Finally real evidence!!

 

The fast negotiations begins…

 

“Yuri unnie I didn’t do anything! I promise I won’t put corn on your shoes anymore! Please don’t kill me!” Yoona begged.

“Yuri-yah! Remember this is all Sooyoung’s fault! We were enjoying the quacking in the morning! And I promise I won’t steal the money you hide in the trash can again!” Hyoyeon begged.

“YURI! OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY! I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING! I JUST WOKE UP! You know how I am when I wake up! You don’t have to do this. I promise I won’t think of your thighs similar to those fresh pig thighs they sell in the market ever again!” Sooyoung begged.

“Yu-“ Taeyeon was cut off by her girlfriend’s disturbing song.

 

“Heal the world~ Make it a better place~ For you and for me and the entire human race~ There are people dying~” Tiffany sang with closed eyes.

“YES THAT WOULD BE US IF YOU DON’T STOP SINGING THAT ANNOYING SONG!” Sooyoung said in a shaken voice.

“Look at what I’m going to do.” Yuri shut them all off.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The four of them closed their eyes and hugged each other tightly.

 

*Squirt* *Squirt squirt* *Squirt*

 

“Look at me. I’m peeing at you. Hihihihihi!” Yuri positioned the water guns in front of her hips and peed on the scared beings.

“Why you- I thought we’re gonna die!!”

 

The four of them tackled Yuri to the ground.

 

~******~

 

All of them, except Jessica of course, sat on the dining table to eat their breakfast before going to school.

 

“That was disappointing.” Seohyun sighed.

“What was Hyunnie?” Yoona asked the younger girl.

“I really thought I was gonna have concrete evidence against Yuri unnie.” Seohyun shook her head in disappointed.

“Yuri, doesn’t it bother you that Seohyun wants us to get jailed?” Hyoyeon asked Yuri

“She’ll probably get killed by my fathers before she puts me to jail.” Yuri shrugged.

“Aniya unnie! Just wait and see I’ll really get you all to jail.” Seohyun said in determination.

“Arasso. Himnae!” Yuri fist pumped for Seohyun.

“Are you crazy?! Why are you cheering her on you babo!” Taeyeon flicked Yuri’s forehead.

“OW!” Yuri winced.

 

Before they could even start a riot, an unexpected person walked in the dining area.

 

“Oh wow Jessi! This is a miracle!” Tiffany chirped.

“Is there something wrong Sica-yah?” Sunny asked.

“Yes. All of you are too noisy.” Jessica yawned.

 

She went to her seat which meant that she sat on Yuri’s lap.

 

“Hi seobang~” Jessica whispered on Yuri’s ear while wrapping the girl in her arms.

 

Well that was unusual. A Jessica that wasn’t angry in the morning?

 

“Seobang?” Yuri pulled her head back a bit to see Jessica’s face.

“Who even uses that term anymore? Ew. So lame.” Sooyoung grimaced.

“Says the perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter