Angels and Demons

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38

Angels and Demons

 

Yuri was never the one to believe in superstitious beliefs. She didn’t believe in angels and demons but her situation now made her quickly believe all the holy and unholy things in the world.

 

Desperate times call for desperate measures. That’s exactly what Kwon Yuri was thinking when she ran for her life away from the two people whom she thought were direct descendants of satan.

 

Yuri thought that she could easily out run the two ladies… but no…

 

Krystal was just 2 meters trailing behind her… chasing her with eyes that lit like fire. Imagine that shocked expression on running Yuri’s face when she saw Krystal just behind her. ( http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/316000/316203_1320638695190_400_300.jpg)

 

“AAAAHHHH!!” she squealed.

 

Shocked Kwon Yuri was shocked. She kicked her feet off the ground and sprinted some more. Run or get eaten by the darkness. This Jung was completely different then the other lazy Jung.

 

“KRYSTAL YOU LIAR!!” Yuri screamed at Krystal but was still running away from the younger girl.

“WAE UNNI??” Krystal’s face showed confusion.

“YOU SAID YOU WEREN’T LIKE YOUR SISTER!!” Yuri whined. She really thought Krystal was the safe one.

“I’M NOT! I’M RUNNING WHILE SHE’S RIDING A TAXI!” Krystal pointed at a taxi.

“A WHAT?!?!?!?!”

 

Cue Yuri’s shocked face again would you please. (http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/316000/316203_1320638695190_400_300.jpg)

 

Indeed, it was Jessica Jung who was comfortably riding a taxi sipping a smoothie in hand. With absolutely NO SWEAT at all.

 

Now Yuri has no escape. She could climb a random building’s fire exit but that thought was crossed out when she saw Krystal in action. What if Krystal had spider skills and suddenly crawl on the wall?? No. Yuri had to think of another alternative quick.

 

Just when Yuri ran out of ideas or the capacity to think of one, something shone bright like a diamond to her. Their apartment building… where the holy being, blessed from above, angel, immaculate Tiffany was. Her salvation.

 

Yuri sped off to the building.

 

“Aaaaahh! No fair! Does she have a turbo mode or something!?” Krystal whined when she saw the distance between her and Yuri grew.

 

Meanwhile Jessica pushed the back of the taxi driver’s head and told him, dead seriously, to go faster and at that moment, the taxi driver shared the same fate with Yuri... under the menacing grips of Jessica Jung.

 

~******~

 

Yuri arrived at the building and wasted good 5 minutes on deciding if she should risk her life and take an elevator or run up the stairs. She was pacing back and forth until the thought of her inside the elevator came to her mind.

 

Yuri inside the elevator. That small box that could break any second and stop or worse, fall down. Yuri panicking. Yuri hyperventilating. Yuri mashing the buttons nonstop. Elevator broken. Elevator fall. Yuri dead.

 

“KWON YURI!”

“Yuri unni!!”

 

Light bulb. Yuri ran up the stairs.

 

While Krystal stopped for a moment to catch her breath, Jessica had already gone inside the available elevator.

 

“Unni wait for- AHHHH!!”

 

Jessica Jung caught Krystal Jung off guard when she kicked her younger sister away.

 

“U-unni!”

 

Jessica just looked at Krystal as the elevator door closed, leaving Krystal with a sore .

 

“What’s wrong with Jessica unni?! How can she kick me! I’m just trying to help! Hnng!” Krystal whined.

 

~******~

 

Yuri opened the door hastily with a bang and went straight to Taeyeon and Tiffany’s room. On the way, she caught sight of two unusually  tall young people in the living room.

 

“Yah! You two! Why are you two here!” Yuri pointed at Seohyun and Yoona.

“We’re gonna live here unni!” Yoona grinned.

“Before you say anything unni, we already had Taeyeon and Tiffany and Hyoyeon unni’s blessing. You can’t drive us out.” Seohyun told her.

“Meh. Whatever.” Yuri shrugged and turned her body about to open Taeny’s room.

“NO DON’T UNNI!” Yoona screamed but was too late.

 

Yuri had already opened the door.

 

“WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FCK!”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany passionately making out with only in their undergarments on. Yuri was too horrified to move. That was like a flashback of her and Jessica.

 

“Why what’s happening??” Seohyun stood up ready to go to Taeny’s room already feeling something bad had happened.

“Hyunnie let’s go study!!” Yoona suddenly pulled her back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter