Byun Sisters

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prepare your eyes. This one's kinda long. Days pass by so quickly right? It's been 10 days since I updated. 

Chapter 36

 

Yuri still tied on the bed. Jessica still half sitting on top of Yuri.

 

“I told you I didn’t make your sister fall in love… with me-AHHHHH!” Yuri furiously tugged on her tied hands when Jessica dived in and the length of her neck.

“Then why the hell would she say she’s in love with you?!” Jessica bit Yuri’s neck.

“AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!! NO BITING!!” Yuri growled at Jessica.

“You say that but you’re getting .” Jessica on the part where she bit.

“?? ME?! Tied like this?! Yea right! No no no! Don’t do that! Wait! Yaaaaah! Jessica!!” Yuri panicked when Jessica left her neck and her hands made its way sensually from her neck down to her abdomen.

 

“ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO KILL TAEYEON?! STOP SHOUTING!!” Sooyoung banged on the door.

“IF TIFFANY FINDS HER UNCONSCIOUS AND STARTS A PRAYER CIRCLE, I’M GONNA DIE!!” Hyoyeon yelled.

“OMO! TTAE-TTAE!! Please you two keep quiet!” they heard Tiffany shout.

 

And then all Yulsic heard after that was Tiffany praying passionately. Passionately meaning loudly. They both looked at each other weirdly. Jessica decided that it was best to ignore Tiffany and smirked. She held the hem of Yuri’s shirt and ripped it in half.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Yuri protested.

“Oh God this is so y. It makes me so hor-“

“Our Father in heaven holy be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done...”

 

Jessica stopped her attacks when she heard Tiffany’s prayers. She cleared awkwardly. She needed to ignore Tiffany and the conscience that’s creeping up her spine. She put her hands on the top of Yuri’s pants and continued her life mission.

 

“Sica-yaaaaaaaaah-“ Yuri was cut off by Jessica’s lips on while Jessica s Yuri’s pants.

“Oh Lord God! Please save my Ttae-ttae from the evil that causes her nosebleeds and please please please enlighten Jessica that forcing Yuri isn’t the right way.”

“I WASN’T THE ONE WHO TOLD HER THAT!” Sooyoung defended herself even though no one accused her for it.

“Oh it was definitely you Sooyoung.” Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at Sooyoung.

 

Jessica abruptly broke off her kiss with Yuri. She sat back up on Yuri and looked at the door. Did Tiffany just call her evil?

 

“Naaah. Tiffany wouldn’t say that to her bestfriend.” Jessica shook her head and was about to kiss Yuri again…

“Please oh Lord God let Jessica know that lust is also a form of evil! Save her from burning in hell!”

 

That’s it. Tiffany was clearly saying she was evil. What’s wrong with making love with your girlfriend?! Jessica thought.

 

“Fine Tiffany! You win!!” Jessica yelled at the locked door.

“I’m sorry Jessie! But if you continue Ttae-ttae might die!”

 

Jessica plopped on to Yuri and just hugged the tied girl tightly. Jessica pouted frustratingly at her failed mission. Yuri hugged Jessica back to comfort her. She had her hands around the smaller girl… wait. Hands?? Jessica snapped her head and looked at the hand that was supposed to be tied. Both hands of Yuri wasn’t tied anymore.

 

“When did you-“ Jessica cut herself as she looked at Yuri in shock.

“Since the start. If I told you I was already freed from the ropes then you would be angrier at me right?” It was Yuri’s turn to pout.

 

So all these time, Yuri was just pretending to be tied so Jessica wouldn’t blow off more. Yuri, despite of the refusal of being , was still thinking of Jessica’s feelings. Jessica’s guilt finally caught up to her. She punched Yuri’s shoulder and sat up on the bed.

 

“Why didn’t you just run away??”

“Then you would be more angrier…” Yuri also sat up and looked worriedly at Jessica.

“You should have just ran!” Jessica started to sob because of her guilt.

“Should I have? If I ran, you wouldn’t cry?” Yuri wiped Jessica’s tears by her thumb.

“Yes! I should have just been angry at you!” Jessica continued to sob.

“But I don’t want you to be angry at me…”

 

Jessica didn’t answer since their conversation will go nowhere. Instead , she laid on the bed sideways and turned her back on Yuri.

 

“Sica-yah…” Yuri poked Jessica’s cheeks.

 

She didn’t get a response. Yuri sighed, realizing Jessica wasn’t gonna answer anymore. She resorted to hugging the sobbing girl instead.

 

“If it was the old me, I wouldn’t have wasted a second and runaway without looking back at you. I thought that if I ran away then you’d be angry and sad and frustrated so I stayed even if I didn’t want to be . I think… I’ve learned to take your feelings into consideration. Somehow that’s really weird to me.” Yuri laid on her back and looked at the ceiling.

 

She too was confused as to why she was suddenly someone caring.  Jessica turned to face Yuri.

 

“Are you saying you’re in love with me?” Jessica asked wide eyed.

“W-what?? Are you crazy?? Have you been cleaning your ears?? I clearly did not say that!” Yuri said over the top defensively.

“You give me your first mickey, you agreed to make love with me on my birthday, now you consider my feelings. Kwon Yuri, just say it.” Jessica smirked.

“La la la la~ Not listening~” Yuri covered her ears with both of her palms.

“You are sooooo in love with me Kwon Yuri!” Jessica laughed.

“SHUT UP YOU CRAZY, ALWAYS WOMAN! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU!” Yuri barked and left the room.

 

Right after Yuri left. Jessica stuffed a pillow on her face and squealed. Jessica Jung was spazzing.

 

~******~

 

Amidst finding out Yuri’s feelings for her… finally. There was another thing that stuck to Jessica that night.

 

Hwang Tiffany.
Religious hot chick.
Pro celibacy.
 

In short, Hwang Tiffany was now Jessica’s enemy number 1. Jessica had to absolutely do something about it and the answer was Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon whom if only she hadn’t bled her nose to death then Tiffany wouldn’t have disrupted their session. If Tiffany was willing to date the byunnest of them all Kim Taeyeon, then maybe Taeyeon could change Tiffany and finally leave Yulsic alone when they’re making love.

 

The morning after, Jessica knocked on Taeny’s door and opened it. She found Taeyeon’s whole body spread on the bed unattractively while Tiffany was on her morning prayers.

 

“Tiff.” Jessica finally entered the room and immediately her head ached.

“What’s wrong Jessie?” Tiffany asked innocently.

“So much pink… Ugh. My head. Just tell Taeyeon to come out quickly okay? I need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter