Jessica's a

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Where is everyone? We’re gonna be late!” Sooyoung asked while munching on a piece of bread.

“Ttae-ttae is still not here.” Tiffany pouted.

“Huh? Aren’t you supposed go together Fany?” Sunny raised her eyebrows.

“Yea but she told me that she had something to do first.” Tiffany explained.

 

First day of school for the Queens and the Queers. Sooyoung, Sunny, and Tiffany were waiting for their friends by the gates of the school. Sooyoung squinted from afar when she thought she saw familiar figures.

 

“Hey. Is that Yuri stalking Jessica?” Sooyoung asked.

“Why would she stalk Jessica my Sooyoungie?” Sunny buried her head in Sooyoung’s chest.

“Get a room guys.” Tiffany disapproved.

“Fany’s just jealous coz her Ttae-ttae isn’t here. Hihihi~” Sunny teased.

“Whatever. Me and Ttae-ttae decided that we’re not gonna have excessive skinship until we’re married.”

“Be careful Fany-ah. Once you get married, Taeyeon will explode.” Sooyoung grinned widely.

“What are you talking about!” Tiffany cupped her cheeks to hide her blush.

 

Jessica arrived and greeted her friends while Yuri was hiding behind a pole few meters behind them.

 

“Jessica can you please tell me why Yuri is hiding behind a pole?” Sooyoung asked while hugging Sunny tighter.

“Because I’m mad at her.” Jessica simply said.

“What did Yuwree do this time?” Tiffany tilted her head and looked at Yuri who was peeking with one eye behind the pole.

“I wanted a good morning kiss and she cursed at me, so I kicked her.”

 

Hearing that, Yuri quickly stomped her way to them. She was not gonna let the blonde step on her Mafia pride.

 

“That’s a lie! I did kiss you but you wanted me to squeeze your melons! OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE! ON THE STREETS!” Yuri said aggravatingly.

“And so?! What’s wrong with that?? We’ve done way more than that already! What’s wrong with a little squeeze in the morning?!” Jessica spat back to her, facing her fully.

“Minnie! I could see Minnie on your window looking at us! She was judging us from your balcony!” Yuri explained exasperatingly.

“Minnie was judging you because you can’t comply to a simple request!”

“No she was not! She was judging you because you’re being a ert in the morning!”

“And you blame me?? When was the last time we did it?? It’s been weeks!!!” Jessica screamed angrily.

 

Yuri gasped and covered with her palm. “You counted??”

“Almost a month!!” Jessica punched Yuri on the arm.

 

Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other. YulSic was having a really weird conversation early in the morning.

 

“I’m so glad my Ttae-ttae isn’t here or she’d get weird ideas again.” Tiffany felt relieved.

“Why won’t you do it again with Jessica, Yul? Didn’t you say it was better than the gym?” Sooyoung wondered.

“Yes but she won’t let me go to Step 50! Then she gets all weak after, like she died so better not do it. I will only do it again if we complete 50!”

 

Jessica cursed loudly. Just when she thought she already made a breakthrough with Yuri when they had , continuing doing it was harder than she thought. She may have to exercise hard to improve her stamina.

 

“Sooyoungie~ Isn’t that… Taeyeonie?” Sunny narrowed her eyes at someone from afar.

“Andwe Bunny-ah. Taeyeon’s not that tall.” Sooyoung denied.

 

Everyone looked at the figure from afar. The figure was followed by females and males who seemed like fans.

 

“Is that a celebrity? She’s wearing something like a celebrity would wear.” Jessica commented.

“Aniya… That is… my Ttae-ttae… oh my God.” Tiffany quickly turned around to avoid looking at her.

 

It was indeed Taeyeon who was wearing something very extravagant and super y, complete with smoking make up and high heel boots. Everyone gasped when they saw the girl clearly.

 

“Annyeong.” Taeyeon waved simply.

“You know there’s something going on when Taeyeon’s taller than me.” Sooyoung smirked.

“Yah. What are you planning huh?” Yuri asked her.

 

Taeyeon didn’t respond but pointed at Tiffany who had her back facing them. They all nodded. Ahhhh. Seduction.

 

“Hi Fany-ah.” Taeyeon hung her arms around Tiffany’s shoulder which was now possible thanks to her killer heels.

 

Tiffany widened her eyes when she saw Taeyeon closely. Bare midrib, hot make up, hot hair. She felt like it was her nose’s turn to bleed. But like how Tayeon has her Shinyoung pics to calm her nosebleed down, Tiffany has her rosary and her bible. She prayed like she never prayed before.

 

“Lord God save me from this temptation.” Tiffany muttered.

 

 

Jessica went and gave Taeyeon a high five. Byuns support each other.

 

“Only a matter of time Taengoo.” Jessica whispered.

“Yea. I’m sorry about your situation though.” Taeyeon whispered back.

“Don’t worry. I’ll find another way.” Jessica gave an evil smirk.

 

Their whispering conversation abruptly stopped when Yuri kneed the back of Taeyeon’s knee which caused the latter to fall down.

 

“YAH YOU KKAB!” Taeyeon yelled at Yuri.

 

Yuri smirked and went near Tiffany and gave a peck on the other girl’s cheek. Taeyeon and Jessica’s eyes went so wide it looked like it was gonna fall out of their sockets.

 

“That’s what you get for flirting with my girlfriend. Now we’re even.” Yuri stuck her tongue out on Taeyeon.

“You know you just made your girlfriend more angry do you?” Sooyoung told her while walking away with Sunny.

“See you around guys! Bbyong!” Sunny waved.

 

Yuri carefully tilted her head to Jessica’s side… but Jessica was missing. She was now in front of Tiffany shaking her.

 

“YOU! STOP BLUSHING!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!” Jessica shook her violently.

“You know I always blush when people kiss me Jessi! I can’t calm down if you keep on shaking me!”

 

When she thought that she won’t get something out of Tiffany, she snapped her head at Yuri. Yuri took a step back… another step… and finally ran away.

 

“KWON YURI!!”

 

Yuri stuck her tongue out to Jessica and ran fast. Not forgetting to punch every man she sees on the way which made it easier for Jessica to trace her. She followed the fainted bodies until it led her to a dead end where Yuri was.

 

“Found you.” Jessica smirked.

“Nuh uh.”

 

Yuri swiftly climbed over the wall.

 

“Bye bye Sica baby~” Yuri laughed and jumped out of the school premises.

“Ahh jinja.” Jessica kicked a rock out of annoyance.

 

~******~

 

“What is it again Hyoyeon??” Yuri spat on the phone.

“Yah. Is it that hard to answer my calls?? I called about 30 times!” Hyoyeon huffed.

“What do you need?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be at school now trying to be a criminal?”

“I did. I punched every male I saw. I’m done for the day.”

“Oh cool. You wanna hang out in our practice?”

“What will I do there?”

“Hang out.”

“No. Bye.”

“THERE’S THIS GUY I REALLY LIKE. HE’S REALLY HANDSOME. COME ON HELP A FRIEND OUT!” Hyoyeon pleaded.

“Do you want me to cut off his balls? Send it to an exotic country for them to eat it?” Yuri said blankly.

“Come on Yuri! Not all guys are jerks!”

“Yes. Some of them are d!cks.”

“Come on. What are you gonna do for the day? Jump on buildings? Climb ladders, trees? Chase a dog?? You know there are lots of female dancers here. They’re very good at dancing. You can take pictures!” Hyoyeon convinced Yuri.

 

There was silence for a moment.

 

“You won’t tell Sica?” Yuri spoke.

“I won’t even tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter