Season 2: College

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Here we go!

 

 

Chapter 1

College Plan

 

It was almost time for the entrance exams of colleges. It has been weeks since they all have seen each other since they were scattered all over the world having their vacation. Taeyeon was in Europe with her mom. Jessica was in New York. Hyoyeon was in Thailand. Tiffany was in LA. Sunny was in Kuwait. Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun were somewhere in Korea. Yuri was nowhere to be found.

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung who just got back from their vacations met at their usual cafe to talk about which college they were going to go to.

 

"Sooyoung, we’ve waited for 30 minutes here and still no Yuri." Taeyeon glowered at Sooyoung who was just staring at her.

"What happened in Europe??" Sooyoung almost drooled looking at Taeyeon.

“Huh?” Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung weirdly.

“How did you become this hot??” Sooyoung wiped .

 

Taeyeon smirked and ran her fingers through her hair.

 

"I did some self discipline. Let’s see if Ppani won’t want this sekshi bodeh!" Taeyeon laughed evilly.

“And we’re back to the ahjumma.” Sooyoung completely lost interest now.

“Shut up Sooyoung! Anyway, are you absolutely sure you told Yuri that we’re meeting here?”

"Of course I did! I even called her!” Sooyoung defended herself.

“What did she say?”

“ Well, truth is she didn't answer BUT I know she's coming. I mean it's not like she'll bail on us. We're her bestfriends!" Sooyoung smiled reassuringly at Taeyeon.

 

Then they heard the door of the cafe jingle a sign that someone came in. Taeyeon and Sooyoung excitedly turned back to look if it was their treasured friend Yuri but it was another person with bleach blonde hair with aviators on. Taeyeon and Sooyoung immediately scowled.

 

“You two are still as ugly as I last saw you. Sooyoung’s still bones and Taeyeon you’re still-” Hyoyeon freezed when she finally noticed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled flirtingly at Hyoyeon which made the other girl nearly swoon at her.

 

“What happened to you??” Hyoyeon gasped at Taeyeon.

“Apparently, she did that so Tiffany would finally give in to her.” Sooyoung told Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon placed her palms on both of her cheeks and smiled dreamily in the air. Already imagining a hot night.

 

“Aaand we’re back to the ert dork. Man that was close. I nearly turned gay.” Hyoyeon shook her head and sat beside Taeyeon across Sooyoung.

“Hey. I saw your pictures. Why’d you put on that blue bathing suit you don’t even have cleavage to show. You didn’t even put a guard!” Sooyoung chuckled at her own remark.

 

Hyoyeon pursed her lips. She relaxed her shoulders. Put both her palms on her s, squished it together and showed it to Sooyoung.

 

“There! It’s here! How about you Sooyoung? Where did your s go? Did they take a vacation too?” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laughed together wholeheartedly.

 

Indeed. If the danshins were missing height, the jangshin was missing s. Sooyoung glared at Hyoyeon.

 

“It’s there alright! Just somewhere there!” Sooyoung spat.

“Okay. Whatever. Yah Taengoo. Isn’t it the perfect time for your nose to bleed now?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon.

“No offense Hyo but I don’t have the slightest interest on your body and most especially Sooyoung’s.” Taeyeon looked at her friends disapprovingly.

“WHY THIS KID OUGHTA-“ Sooyoung and Hyoyeon lunged forward.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” the people at the other corner glared at them.

“What is this?! A library?! Why you shhhh us?!” Hyoyeon glared.

“You only shhh us when you have free food to offer!” Sooyoung glared.

“I’m sorry ladies. We haven’t seen each other for weeks so please excuse us.” Taeyeon flashed them a charming smile with tantalizing eyes.

“Oh… uh… It’s okay.” The girl from the other table dazed on.

 

Taeyeon bowed at them and returned to look at her friends with an evil grin on her face.

 

“It’s working. Kekekeke.” Taeyeon smirked and rubbed her palms together.

 “I’m gonna tell on Tiffany.” Sooyoung has that evil look on her eyes.

“Tell her what?” Taeyeon snapped out from her thoughts.

“Let’s see who’s getting any.” Hyoyeon who caught on Sooyoung’s plan chimed in.

“Nooooooo!” Taeyeon whined.

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung stood up with a phone in hand, already texting Tiffany. Taeyeon immediately stood up and attempted to get the phone but failed miserably. Sooyoung put the phone way above Taeyeon’s height which made the short girl to jump to reach the phone. Hyoyeon, on the other hand, was taking a video of the supposedly ‘hot’ Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Complete humiliation.

 

They only stopped when Taeyeon put her hand on Sooyoung’s and squeezed it hard. Sooyoung eyes widened and the phone dropped on the floor.

 

“Oh my God. She’s a ert!” they heard the girl from before say.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughed while Taeyeon hid under the table in humiliation.

 

~******~

 

The three of them went around the city in hopes of finding a glimpse of Yuri. Taeyeon was the one driving with Sooyoung beside her on the passenger seat and Hyoyeon at the back seat.

 

“You know we can’t find Yuri if she doesn’t want to be found right?” Hyoyeon said.

“We need her to tell us which college we’re going to go.” Sooyoung told her.

“Yeah! We three promised to be together at all costs! We can’t decide on our own without the other.” Taeyeon explained.

“What about you Hyo? Are you going to go with us?” Sooyoung asked her.

“Nope! I’m not going to college. I’m gonna train in SM Entertainment. I passed the audition!” Hyoyeon beamed.

“Mwoya. Seohyun’s gonna jail you for not going to college.” Sooyoung warned her.

“I can already hear her saying Unni! You’re going to jail!” Taeyeon imitated their maknae.

“Aniya. My fans will protect me.” Hyoyeon denied.

“Whatever. Taeyeon’s the first one to go to jail anyway.” Sooyoung shrugged.

“YAH!” Taeyeon smacked Sooyoung’s arm which made the car sway with her.

“DO YOU WANNA GET US KILLED TAENGOO!?” Sooyoung yelled at her.

“WE’RE GONNA GET KILLED EVEN BEFORE WE GO TO JAIL!!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“SHUT UP! I’M TRYING TO GET THIS CAR BACK TO NORMAL!” Taeyeon pushed Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s faces away from hers.

“HUHUHUHUHUHU! I still have to attend my Sunny Bunny’s birthday party! What will happen to us?? Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!” Sooyoung was now crying hideously.

"I’m supposed to be the next Boa! I can’t die at such a young age. HUHUHUHUHU!” Hyoyeon cried with the same ugly expressions too.

“TAAAEEEYEEEEEOOONNN! DON’T LET US DIE!” they both shook Taeyeon hard at her seat while still crying.

 

Taeyeon struggled to get the car back to normal. She finally and miraculously drove the car to the side and pulled over. When Sooyoung and Hyoyeon noticed the car stopped, they stopped shaking Taeyeon.

 

“Oh it stopped. WE’RE ALIVE HYORAENGI!” Sooyoung bent her body to hug Hyoyeon who was at the back.

“My whole life flashed through my eyes! I even remembered my neck being broken by Jessica Jung!” Hyoyeon hugged Sooyoung back tightly, very thankful that she was saved.

“IF YOU TWO STOPPED SHAKING ME THEN I WOULDN’T HAVE TROUBLE STABLING IT!” Taeyeon glared at the two.

 

The two chodings ignored her and went on with their dramatic skit of being saved. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at them and decided to call her girlfriend. She wasn’t going to spend another second with those two.

 

“Ppani-ya~” Taeyeon whined.

“Ttae ttae?” Tiffany answered on the other line.

“Where are you? Oh wait. Don’t answer that. You’re always in my heart.” Taeyeon grinned.

“Ah jinjja Ttae ttae~ I miss you~ Come over here at Sunny’s. It’s her birthday. We’re all here- wait. Who’s crying?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s Sooyoung and Hyoyeon over reacting again.” Taeyeon answered simply.

“OVER REACTING! YOU NEARLY GOT US KILLED!” Tiffany heard the two say.

“BECAUSE YOU KEPT SHAKING ME WHILE I’M DRIVING!” Taeyeon countered.

“Anyway, Ppani. We’re going there. I’m coming for my princess.” Taeyeon cooed.

“Okay~ Come quick!  I love you~” Tiffany made a smacking sound.

“Ppani kisseu! Mwuaaaaah! Tsup tsup! Sluuurpp!” Taeyeon made a slurping sound.

“Ttae ttae!” Tiffany scolded her.

“You’re such a ert Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon made a disgusted face.

“See you Ppani pani Tippany! I love you~”

 

Once Taeyeon hung up on the phone, she faced her friends.

 

“Let’s go to Sunny’s birthday party!” Taeyeon beamed.

“Let’s go! I wanna see my bunny!” Sooyoung chimed in.

“Wait! What about Yuri?? Aren’t we doing all this because we’re gonna find her??” Hyoyeon furrowed her brows.

“Hyo. There’s gonna be champagne there.” Sooyoung convinced her.

“Screw Yuri. She’s probably just stalking someone new or doing yoga or something. Let’s party!!” Hyoyeon pumped her fist in the air.

 

~******~

 

The sound of guns resounded on an abandoned building.

 

“Yuri noona! I’m not gonna stop until I have you!” A younger boy with a gun yelled behind a drum.

“Go on and talk Choi Minho. You ruined my life the moment you showed me your doodoo!” Yuri yelled angrily while putting new ammo in her rifle.

“Noona! Once you get used to looking at it, you’ll be fine!” Minho yelled.

 

That sounded awfully familiar. Jessica used to say the same thing, Yuri thought. Her thoughts were disrupted when she saw Minho stood up from his cover and shoot bullets at her direction. She jumped and rolled on the floor and successfully avoided getting shot. Guns shooting at every direction resounded. Yuri’s family was having a war against the Choi’s Mafia.

 

“YOU FCKING HANDSOME CHILD! HOW DARE YOU SHOOT AT MY BABY?!” Leeteuk’s distressed voice boomed from somewhere.

“GET ME A ING MACHINE GUN! I’M GONNA KILL THAT PRETTY FACE OF YOURS MINHO.” Eunhyuk ordered one of their boys for the said gun.

“DADS I GOT THIS!” Yuri prevented her dads in joining in her fight.

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at her unsurely but then agreed anyway. There were still a lot of people to get rid of. Both of them got two new loaded machine guns in each of their hands. They looked at each other and smiled.

 

“Showtime Baby!” They leaned their backs on each other and shoot in every direction.

“BAM RATATATATAH! NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA!” Eunhyuk even shook his hips to the song while shooting bullets all around the building.

“TO OUR BOYS! IF YOU GET HIT BY THIS, YOU ARE IDIOTS! GO PUSH OUR ENEMIES IN FRONT!” Leeteuk laughed.

 

All of the mafia people scrambled. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter