The Real Final Chapter

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hahahahaha! Ya'll enjoyed the last chapter right?? I enjoyed it too! hehehehe. I just couldn't help myself. Anyway, here's the real one! Final Chap for Season 1!

 

Chapter 31

 

Seohyun hoped it was gonna be fun… but she also expected it to be crazy… and crazy did it get.

 

They were at the Seo’s household because Seohyun’s study things were there and she figured that it would be much easier to control her unnies when they were in four walls of a house but boy did she thought wrong. They were still equally crazy and she couldn’t discipline them when her parents are around. She can’t discipline them when she’s all gangstah.

 

“Yow bish unnies! Settle down! We got some biz to do maan! Let’s get it on!” Seohyun told them but she was easily ignored.

 

Hyoyeon was bothering Seohyun’s parents with a letter in hand.

 

“Dahling, what the hell iz dis sh*t?” CL smiled at Hyoyeon.

“Adoption papers? You wants tah be part of the fam, baby?” GD lowered his sunglasses.

“HELL YES! ME WANTS HIP HOP HIP HOP! BOOM BOOM BOOM!” Hyoyeon popped and locked.

“But what about you family dahling? Ain’t they gon be sad?” CL lowered her sunglasses and looked worriedly at Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon took her bag and fished out her sunglasses. Since CL and GD were always wearing sunglasses even inside the house, she figured she had to put it on to be part of the family. She put it on and strutted hip hop style.

 

“HIP HOP!” Hyoyeon put her hands in the air.

“You some crazy unnie!” Seohyun let out a fake laugh before dragging Hyoyeon away from her parents.

 

One down. She went to the living room. Good. There were three in there. Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri. This three’s gonna be a bit difficult. Yoona was okay but when she gets into playing, it’s hard to pull her out of it.

 

Yoona and Yuri were wrestling on the floor while Sooyoung was… acting out a scene?

 

“Omo guys! Please stop fighting! I know I’m beautiful, irresistible, absolutely charming, and many more to mention but please don’t fight over me!” Sooyoung over dramatically said on the side.

 

Yuri, who was being headlocked by Yoona, threw her legs to Sooyoung and locked her neck between her legs.

 

“Let’s see who’s irresistible now.” Yuri muffled.

 

Sooyoung wagged her feet in the air gasping for air. That’s when Seohyun came in with help from Sunny.

 

“Sooyoung-ah. Come. Seohyun made us kimchi jiggae!” Sunny jumped up and down.

“Sun- *cough* Bunn- *cough* HALP!” Sooyoung coughed.

 

Sunny leaned in close to Yuri and Yoona’s faces and gave them a wink. That instantly stopped them from whatever they were doing and Sooyoung was set free. They saw Yuri and Yoona with sour expressions and looked like they wanted to vomit.

 

“Just so you know, I didn’t even fight just for your safe- Oh gawd! Let’s go bunny!” Sooyoung immediately escaped when she saw Yuri getting on her feet.

 

Seohyun gave Sunny a thumbs up. Sunny said she was going to lure Sooyoung with food into the study room.

 

“Come on Sooyoung-ah! That’s right~ The jiggae is waiting here in this room~” Seohyun heard Sunny cooed.

 

Two down. Now how was she going to stop the two chodings from playing? Yuri and Yoona was now throwing everything they pick up to each other.

 

“Ack! Yuri unnie! Not on my face! This is my money bag! An actress’ face!” Yoona whined when Yuri threw a tennis ball at her forehead.

“I didn’t even know you were an actress until you said it now! What show are you on? The TV shopping channel?” Yuri laughed out loud which made Yoona exhale deeply through her nose.

“Oh no you didn’t! Take this!” Yoona roared and threw a vase hard at Yuri.

 

It went slow mo for Seohyun. Yoona picked up the vase. Yoona threw the vase. The vase flew in the air. The vase that was a 20 thousand year old artifact from India. The very same vase that was a gift from a highly acclaimed genius group which she secretly joined without her parents’ consent was now flying into thin air waiting for its death.

 

Seohyun kicked her feet from the ground and came running. She caught the glass. She smiled but soon replaced by a heavy scowl. Yuri threw a book which was meant to hit Yoona but hit Seohyun instead causing the maknae to drop the vase and it broke into pieces. Another reason to imprison Kwon Yuri in the future, breaking an ancient artifact. She wrote that in her notebook.

 

“GET. THE. FCK. INSIDE THAT ROOM!!!!!!” Seohyun roared.

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows. Was she imagining things or was maknae yelling at her and most of all ordering her? The daughter of the Mafia? Yuri blinked and blinked and blinked again. Men in black barged inside Seohyun’s house and pointed guns at Seohyun.

 

“HELL! What ya’ll doing inside mah crib?!” GD screamed.

“Oooh. These men in black look hawt baby! They got me sweatin!” CL grinned.

 

Yuri and Seohyun stared at each other. Not one backing down. Who will win? Yuri and her armed men or Seohyun and her armed brain?

 

“Yuri unnie! They’re watching Mickey Mouse in that room!” Yoona quipped in quickly before the situation gets worse.

“Oh jinjja? Arasso! Bye bye boys!” Yuri giggled and ran inside the study room.

 

The men in black bowed at GD, CL, Yoona and Seohyun before going out of the house.

 

“Dayum baby! Ya didn’t say that Y to the K Kwon Yuri had those men! Dayum cool!” GD smiled widely.

“She keepin secrets from us honey. Gots me wonderin what else she keepin~” CL daughter.

“Naww it’s okay. As long as she isn’t some boring uptight book nerd then we ya’ll fine!” GD chuckled.

“Nawww. Our baby ain’t dat way! It’s not like she in sum secret genius group or sumthin right dahling?” CL asked Seohyun.

“Y-yes of cours- DAYUM RIGHT I AIN’T MUM!” Seohyun caught herself.

“Das our baby right there yeorobeun! Pure hip hop gangstah baby!” GD flung his arm around Seohyun’s.

“Arassow arassow. We gotta gow. We needs to get some stuff from the ghetto!” CL took GD’s hand before planting a kiss on Seohyun’s forehead.

“Dayum honey. Ya didn’t say u gon rap!” Seohyun heard her father say.

 

Finally! Seohyun wouldn’t have to pretend to be gangstah and get on with her plan. So far, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yuri were already in the study room. Yoona will stay with her until they get all of them inside.

 

All that were left was Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon. It was easy for her to spot Jessica who was as expected on a bed, legs sprawled out and snoozing. She ordered Yoona to slice two cucumbers. Once Yoona came in with the cucumbers, Jessica’s face scrunched up.

 

“What is that-“ Jessica widened her eyes when she saw both Seohyun and Yoona holding cucumbers.

“Look unnie!” Seohyun beamed and went near the bed.

“Don’t come near me!” Jessica shrieked.

“Hyunnie, let’s get this fast before Yuri unnie hears Jessica unnie’s scream and punish us.” Yoona advised.

“Arasso. Let’s chase her with this cucumber. We need to get her inside the study room.” Seohyun planned.

 

And with that they chased Jessica all over the house until they trapped her and Jessica had no choice but to go inside the study room. Five down.

 

Now Tiffany and Taeyeon were left. They only had to find Taeyeon because Tiffany will always be beside her. The two maknaes walked around the house to look for signs of Taeyeon. There was nothing until they heard muffled voices in S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter