The Queer A

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri knocked on Jessica’s glass door on the balcony because knocking on the main door is too cliché.

 

“Sicaaaaaa~” Yuri kept knocking on the window.

 

Jessica won’t even move an inch from her bed. Yuri frowned. She studied the frame of the glass door.

 

“Should I break it?” Yuri scratched her head.

 

Yuri snapped a finger. “Hey. Give me a gun.” Yuri ordered one of her boys.

“What will you do with it master?” the boy asked.

“To open the door. Duh.” Yuri grimaced at the boy’s stupidity.

 

While Yuri and her servant were conversing, Jessica was getting angry at the noise. She slid off her bed and stomped her way to the glass door. She opened it with a bang.

 

“You.” Jessica pointed at the boy. “Disappear.” She ordered.

 

The boy understood and climbed down the ladder disappearing from the two’s sight. Jessica faced Yuri with a glare which Yuri answered with a sheepish smile.

 

“Annyeo-“ Yuri was cut off by Jessica who smashed her lips on to hers.

 

Jessica pulled Yuri and closed the glass door without breaking off the kiss. Yuri in turn lifted her up and wrapped the older girl’s legs around her waist. Jessica threaded her fingers on Yuri’s hair and deepened the kiss by tilting her head to get a better angle.

 

Yuri smiled for a second. Jessica was already aggressive early in the morning. She opened her eyes to see Jessica but she caught sight of something else. She quickly threw Jessica on the bed and ran on the object. She screamed.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh! WHY IS MINNIE HUNG UP ON THE WALL?! YOU MURDERER!” Yuri cried and hugged her dead Minnie.

 

Jessica groaned in pain. Her lower region was still hurting from their activity last night, Yuri just threw her carelessly on the bed and now she has to explain to the weird girl why Minnie was hung up on the wall.

 

“I can explain…” Jessica tried to sit up but failed horribly as the pain grew the moment she was thrown on the bed.

“No!! I trusted you Minnie! I told you Minnie was my heart! How could you hang my heart on the wall and pierce it with thumbtacks?!” Yuri glared at her, hugging Minnie beside her face.

“Baby…..” Jessica pleaded.

“Don’t baby me! Baby my !” Yuri sniffed.

“Damnit Yuri! I’m hurting here!” Jessica screamed at her from the bed.

 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. She made her way beside the bed and crouched on the floor to be on the same eye level with Jessica.

 

“You’re lying…” Yuri eyed her suspiciously still with dead Minnie safely tucked on her arms.

“You!@#$%^&*! You did this to me! Did you forget last night??” Jessica glared at her.

“M-mwoya! I didn’t do anything!” Yuri seemed guilty. “W-where does it hurt?”

 

Jessica pointed her finger to her own face then trailed it down and stopped at the area between her legs. Yuri’s gaze followed Jessica’s finger and gasped hard when it stopped. Her eyes instantly widened.

 

~******~

 

“Now come here!!!”

“Arasso! Just-just wait a minute! Let me collect myself first!” Yuri pleaded.

 

Yuri pushed Jessica’s shoulder to stop the girl from going closer to her but Jessica wasn’t having any of it. She extended her arms to grab any of Yuri’s skin while legs were trying hard to clutch on Yuri’s legs.

 

“I promise! I really promise for real!” Yuri told her desperately which made Jessica stop her advances.

“Jinjja?” She asked Yuri suspiciously.

“We’re locked up in here anyway. I’m gonna do it! I’m gonna do it I promise!” Yuri surrendered.

“You better! It’s my birthday so you should!” Jessica frowned.

“I get it I get it…” Yuri sighed.

 

There was no going back now. Yuri had to do this but she had to take all the time she could have to study. She wasn’t going to do it without being completely ready. Yuri walked to the closet and took out a laptop. She sat on the bed and started typing seriously on the laptop.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?? We’re supposed to get on it right now.” Jessica sat beside Yuri on the bed and curiously looked at what she was doing on the laptop.

 

How to have . That was what Yuri searched on the net and was seriously studying what was shown on the screen. Jessica almost laughed out loud. Yuri was researching how to make love just before they were going to do it.

 

“Hey. You don’t need that. I’ll teach you.” Jessica tugged on Yuri’s arms.

“No. I don’t want to engage on to something I have no knowledge of.” Yuri sternly said.

“Aish jinjja.” Jessica slumped her head on Yuri’s shoulders.

 

This might take a while… Just when Yuri groaned in annoyance.

 

“Aggghh! What is this?? I don’t have a doodoo!” Yuri screamed at the screen.

 

That made it. Jessica finally laughed out loud. Yuri snapped her head at Jessica and glared at her.

 

“Arasso arasso. You’re searching it wrong. Here. Give it to me.” Jessica pulled the laptop to her lap.

 

Jessica tapped on the keyboard fast and in less than a minute she found what Yuri was searching for.

 

“Yahhhh. Sica-yah! You’re really good at this huh? You must have searched this a lot!” Yuri smiled innocently in amazement at Jessica’s hidden talent.

“W-what are you saying! I do not! It’s just that you’re so stupid you can’t even search the right thing!” Jessica blushed profusely.

“Aniya~ I caught you.” Yuri laughed loudly.

“Babo Yuri” Jessica scowled.

 

Yuri then brought the laptop back to her lap and studied the whole thing. There were different steps and positions that Yuri had to tilt her head to take it all in.

 

“Woaah. There so many things in here! What do you want to try first?” Yuri asked her excitedly like a child who had just found a new toy to play with.

“Let’s just get on with this. Come on. We don’t need that.” Jessica tried to close the laptop but Yuri prevented her.

“Aniya~ I need this. Arasso. Let’s just follow the steps.” Yuri put the laptop on the side table, not closing the tab she just opened.

“1 to 50??” Jessica said in horror.

“Yea. Wae?” Yuri asked in confusion.

 

Jessica sighed. She didn’t know if she had enough stamina for that but she had to be strong! She waited for this! Jessica mentally cheered herself. Jessica hwaiting! You can do this! A determined expression showed on Jessica’s face.

 

“Nothing. Let’s start.”

“Okay. First step. Make out. Making out always lead to something else if you are willing to.” Yuri turned her head on the laptop and read the first step.

 

Yuri then turned back to face Jessica. Held the girl’s jaw in her palm and leaned in to the expecting Jessica. Yuri remembered all the things Jessica taught her. In fact, Jessica was the one who taught her how to kiss. She smiled at the thought.

 

She kissed Jessica softly, passionately. Just when things were getting heated and Jessica was getting into the groove, Yuri pulled away.

 

“Okay. Step 1 done! What’s next? Hmmm.” Yuri beamed and turned to face the laptop again.

 

Jessica felt a vein pop in her head. She roughly pulled Yuri’s head back to face her.

 

“One thing that women don’t like is when their partner just pulls away abruptly.” Jessica glared at her.

“S-should I ask firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter