The Byun Whisperer

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

 

No matter how hard Yuri threatened and pleaded for them to just come with her, she failed miserably. They said they were there for her but they left her alone when the time to face and be romantic to Jessica came. Although they had some quick lessons before Yuri went over to her and Jessica's rented mini villa.

 

"Knock on the door. Softly. Normally. No pushing the door. No banging the door and absolutely no kicking the door!" 

 

Taeyeon's advice replayed in her mind. So Yuri did what she was told.

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

"Okay. Three knocks check." Yuri muttered to herself.

 

"If she doesn't answer the door, don't get angry. Just knock again after a few seconds and wait."

"This is ridiculous. Why shouldn't I just go inside??" Yuri argued.

"Because going in without knocking is rude unnie." Seohyun explained.

 

"1... 2... 3..." Yuri counted.

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

She knocked again and still no answer. Yuri's patience began to dwindle quickly. She was about to kick or bang or push the door but she held herself in.

 

"Aniya Yuriah. Taeyeon said Sica will be angry if you do that. Wait. Taeyeon didn't say anything about climbing the window right? You are such a genius Yuriah. I'm so glad to have you. Hihihihi." Yuri giggled happily while skipping her way to the window side.

 

She entered the mini villa with no difficulty. The moment she turned her body, the sight in the living room made it difficult for her to hold her emotions in.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica spat coldly.

"Why are you Sica?" Yuri tried her best to be calm.

"I'm not . I'm in a bikini. It's the beach after all." Jessica retorted.

"THEN WHY IS HE TOO!!" Yuri screamed and pointed at her assistant.

 

Jessica was there sitting on the sofa with the boy in his board shorts standing about 2 meters in front of her.

 

"You're angry?? YOU'RE. ANGRY. AT. ME?!" Jessica stood up angrily.

 

"You can't shout at her Yuriah. You'll just have to say sorry or else bigger trouble awaits. The woman is always right." Taeyeon told her.

"I'm a woman too!" Yuri retorted.

"You look like a man." Hyoyeon quipped.

 

 "Aniya. I'm sorry Sica baby. Forgive me?" Yuri smiled apologetically.

 

"If she gets angry, just hug her or kiss her. Jessi's not that hard to make up to." Tiffany said.

 

 "Ack. I can't touch her. She's . " Yuri shivered.

"What did you say?" Jessica eyed her suspiciously.

 

Yuri shook her head and walked near to Jessica, completely ignoring the  boy. Yuri put her hands behind her, closed her eyes and pouted her lips at Jessica.

 

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked, confused at Yuri.

"A peck to make up." Yuri took a peek with one eye before closing it again.

 

Jessica bit her lip. She hesitated. She was supposed to be angry at Yuri for pushing her down the sky. But a chance like this was hard to get. How many times have Yuri voluntarily kissed or let Jessica kiss her? She had to grab the chance. So she dived in. She wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck, kissing her deep.

 

"Mmph." Yuri got surprised at Jessica's passionate kissing. It was supposed to be just a peck!

"S-sica." Yuri mumbled through the kiss.

"What." Jessica replied still passionately kissing Yuri.

"He's watching us."

"I don't care." Jessica replied simply.

"Your s are touching mine." Yuri blurted out.

 

With that Jessica broke the kiss and stared at Yuri for a while. She then disentangled herself from Yuri and crossed her arms below her chest. Uh oh.

 

"Oh right. You have problems with skinship. I bet Daesung here wouldn't have a problem with touching me." Jessica challenged.

“Oh Daesung would have a problem all right and that would be ME.” Yuri said sternly.

 

That was the first time Yuri had addressed him with his name. He didn’t even know if Yuri remembered his name before this. The poor boy cowered in his position. He did nothing wrong. He was just following orders.

 

“Daesung get out!!” Yuri ordered him and he quickly gathered his clothes.

“Daesung stay!!” Jessica retorted back and he freezed.

“GET OUT!!” Yuri yelled at him before glaring at Jessica.

“STAY!!” Jessica shot back with a deathly glare.

 

Daesung was lost. He had never been this lost before. He saw Yuri heave a big sigh.

 

“Why do you want him to stay baby?” Yuri said through gritted teeth.

“Because he was doing Gwiyomi Player for me. That’s more enjoyable to watch rather than having a girlfriend who’s afraid to touch me.” Jessica sat back on the couch, frowning.

“What?” Yuri frowned too.

“Yah Daesung do the Gwiyomi again. I bet Yuri can’t do that.” Jessica smirked.

“Are you saying Daesung is better than me at Gwiyomi? HUH! I’m the best Gwiyomi Player in the whole world!” Yuri scoffed.

“Pft. You don’t even know what that is.” Jessica narrowed her eyes at Yuri.

 

 That was true. Yuri didn’t know what the hell Gwiyomi is but she stood her ground. She can’t lose her pride. She was the great Kwon Yuri.

 

“All right. Let’s see who’s better. Yah Daesung! Bring it on!” Yuri challenged him.

“Go Daesungie~ Show her who’s the best!” Jessica cheered for him sweetly.

 

Since Yuri can’t shout at Jessica, she screamed at Daesung instead. Telling him to start already. Daesung started while Yuri tried very hard to copy his moves. She was lip syncing so bad that it made Jessica silently giggle at her. Jessica clearly knew that she didn’t know how to do it but she decided to tease Yuri more.

 

“As expected Daesungie~ You’re really jjang!” Jessica gave him a thumbs up.

 

Yuri’s face got so red. Daesung was doing this Gwiyomi thing so enthusiastically. Smiling so bright, giving Jessica his eyesmile, jumping to the beat. On top of everything, Yuri can’t be angry. So at the last Gwiyomi, she did just one violent thing. Just one.

 

“GwiyoMIOWWWWWWW!!” Daesung fell on the floor covering his crotch.

“HOMERUN!!” Yuri ran around the room happily with that stupid expression on her face.

 

Yuri kicked his balls. The poor boy. He only did what he was told to do. Now his dream of having a family was ruined.

 

“And she kicks! She shoots! And she scores!! GOAL!!” Yuri gave it a victory dance.

 

She didn’t even mind that she mixed up different sports together. Jessica shook his head.

 

“Daesung. You can take the day off now. It has been hard on you.” Jessica told him.

“Th-thank you Miss Jessica.” Daesung struggled standing up with his beet red face.

 

Once he left, she faced the weirdo with her arms crossed below her chest. Yuri immediately stopped her victory dance.

 

“So I win right?” Yuri said with that grin on her face.

 

Jessica didn’t reply back and just looked at her. Yuri hung her head low while slowly trudging her way to sit beside Jessica.

 

*poke* *poke*

 

Yuri poked Jessica’s arm with her head still hung low.

 

“Tell me. Why did you even bring me here?” Jessica asked her seriously.

“To… to… Uh.... Eeeek!” Yuri covered her face with the cushion on the sofa.

“Yah! Why are you covering your face?? Give that to me!” Jessica pulled on the cushion but Yuri leaned her face forward.

“Nooooooo!!” Yuri muffled.

“Get this off! What’s wrong with you!” Jessica finally pulled the cushion away.

 

She blinked and blinked when she saw Yuri’s face that was beet red. Yuri immediately covered her cheeks with her palms.

 

“WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING??” Jessica laughed wholeheartedly.

“Shut up!!” Yuri pulled the cushion and covered her face again.

 

Jessica’s laughter didn’t seem to die down any sooner. It made Yuri stand up angrily.

 

“Enough! I’m not doing this anymore!” She huffed about to leave.

“Arasso arasso! I’m not gonna laugh anymore.” Jessica pulled on Yuri’s wrist and pulled her down back to sitting.

 

Yuri had her brows furrowed while hugging the cushion.

 

“So… what are we gonna do now?” Jessica asked her.

 

“You need to take her out of the house. We’re gonna make preparations there so take her out of the house okay?” Taeyeon told her.

 

“Wanna take a stroll?” Yuri beamed already forgetting her fit just a few seconds ago.

“Stroll?”

“Let’s go!” Yuri swept Jessica off her feet and carried her bridal style.

 

*insert Dolphin scream*

 

~******~

 

Before completely leaving the villa, she even kneeled on one knee and held her hand out for Jessica to take. Just like a scene in a fairytale.

 

“This is ridiculous! Why should I be on my knee?!” Yuri fumed.

“Yah! That’s how we should treat our girlfriends! Like princesses!” Taeyeon scolded her.

“That’s right! My Ttae ttae is really jjang!” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon.

“Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter