Dangerously Falling

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

 

"Let me go please! I don't wanna dieeeeee." Taeyeon wriggled her body.

"Nope." Yoona was holding Taeyeon firmly in her seat.

 

After Hyoyeon and Taeyeon saw Yuri and Jessica on the beach, they immediately ran to where their other friends were... at a restaurant of course. They told everyone what they saw but they wouldn't believe them. Worst of it all, Hyoyeon gave up thinking she wasn't the one going to be killed anyway which led Taeyeon in this situation.

 

"I told you! Jessica's dead!" Taeyeon screamed.

 

Her voice echoed through the restaurant which made all the people inside look at their table.

 

"Ah dead sleeping! Sleeping like a dead person! Walking dead!" Sooyoung salvaged the situation.

"What's wrong with you unnie! We'll get arrested because of you! I can't get arrested. I'm a movie star!" Yoona grimaced.

"Ttae ttae. Yuri can't possibly kill Jessica. She loves her." Tiffany assured her girlfriend.

 

The statement made the three queers look at her strangely.

 

"Love? As in L-O-V-E?" Hyoyeon spelled it out.

"Yes. As in l-o-v-e hyo." Tiffany raised her brows.

"Pft. HAHAHAHA. Taeng your girlfriend is cray cray~" Hyoyeon sing songed while laughing.

"NGAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god that was a good laugh!" Sooyoung repeatedly slapped the their table.

"Ttae ttae... they're laughing at me." Tiffany pouted.

"I'm sorry Ppani-ah but... pfffft NYAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!" Taeyeon burst out laughing.

 

Tiffany looked to Sunny, Seohyun and Yoona for help but the actress of the three burst out laughing too.

 

"Yah! Why are you laughing too?" Tiffany frowned.

"Unnie... kkkk... Hahahaha! Look at their faces! nyahahhaha!" Yoona pointed at the three whose faces were... well, funny.

 

Tiffany ended up laughing too. So did Seohyun. Sunny was busy playing a game. They only stopped laughing when Taeyeon suddenly slipped under the table and hid her face in between Tiffany's legs.

 

"Ttae ttae! Oh my god get away from there!!" Tiffany screamed and pushed Taeyeon's head back but failed.

"Ppani. Don't push me! Yuri's here! Don't tell her I'm here. I'm a turtle!" Taeyeon trembled from below.

 

They looked around to see if what Taeyeon was saying was true or she was just being a byuntae again. Yep. She was telling the truth. There went Kwon Yuri on the entrance of the restaurant all covered up with a long black coat, ray ban shades and hair tied up in a ponytail.

 

"Yuri- oww!!" Sooyoung winced when she felt her foot being crushed below.

"Don't call her!!" Taeyeon hissed from below.

"Yuri here!!" Hyoyeon called Yuri over.

"Yahhh!!!" Taeyeon hid her face again in Tiffany's legs.

 

Yuri lowered her shades and walked over her friends' table.

 

"I'm not Yuri." Yuri said.

"Eh?" All of them slanted their brows.

"You got the wrong girl." Yuri said.

"Then why did you come when we called you here unnie?" Yoona asked curiously.

 

The corner of Yuri's lips twitched. Damn.

 

"And why are you wearing a long coat when it's summer?? You're sweating." Sooyoung made a disgusted face at Yuri's sweatfilled face.

"I'm being discreet okay!" Yuri defended.

"Aha! So you're really Yuri!" Hyoyeon pointed at Yuri.

 

Yuri gasped. Sh*t! Slip of a tongue!

 

"Why are you trying to be discreet unnie?" Yoona asked.

"Is it because... you killed Jessica?" Hyoyeon widened her eyes.

 

*thud*

 

They heard a groan below the table.

 

"M-meow~" Taeyeon disguised.

"Unnie, I thought you were a turtle!" Seohyun facepalmed herself.

"I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter