Kidnapped!

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

 

One peaceful morning for Sooyoung and Taeyeon. They were skipping their way to class with Sooyoung wanting to hold hands with Taeyeon but the latter wouldn't.

 

"Hold hands with me Taengoo! Skipping is more fun when we're holding hands!" Sooyoung scolded the shorter girl.

"Hold hands my ! I refuse to have skinship with any of you! Except if you're my Tippany!" Taeyeon scowled.

 

Hyoyeon came up from the front while putting on lip balm on her lips. Taeyeon backed away.

 

"W-what are you doing??" Taeyeon prepared herself for a possible attack.

 

Hyoyeon suddenly lunged forward.

 

"Get away from me!" Taeyeon said as Hyoyeon grabbed a hold of her head.

"I'm the only one who hasn't kissed you yet!" Hyoyeon persisted and pouted her lips.

"Andwe! Stop harrasing me!" Taeyeon pushed Hyoyeon back with the last of her strength before running away from her 'friends'.

 

The three of them arrived at their classroom. Hyoyeon immediately felt something wrong.

 

"Something's wrong. The aura... is different." Hyoyeon closed her eyes and felt her surroundings.

"Mwo?" Sooyoung questioned her friend.

"Are you on your 'Pretend-that-you-have-psychic-powers' day of the month again?" Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at her friend.

"The last time you fooled us that the smell of the room came from a ghost who died from too much farting." Sooyoung shook her head.

"Yah I'm telling you there was really a ghost who died from farting!" Hyoyeon defended herself.

"We found it that it was you covering up your own fart." Taeyeon told her darkly.

"Damn. Yours was toxic!" Sooyoung pinched her nose when she remembered the smell.

"AH! I know! Our precious Kwon Yuri isn't here." Hyoyeon diverted the topic quickly..

 

They scanned the room. The three of them wondered. Where could Kwon Yuri be?

 

Lunch break came and the three were still wondering where Yuri might be. They were going to meet up with their friends at their usual table at the cafeteria when they saw their seats being occupied. They almost forgot. Their friends were popular people. So how should they shoo away the pests?

 

*pluk*

 

An object plopped on the table of the populars. A smelly one. The unwanted people immediately scrambled their way away from the table except the Queens who knew all too well why the object was there. It was Taeyeon's decade old sock. Hyoyeon conviently grabbed it from her feet and threw it as quick as possible.

 

"Ha ha! Who's the hero? Come on! Tell me people! Kneel to me!" Hyoyeon dramatically said with big gestures.

"Unnie you can't tell people to kneel to you unless you're someone who's highly respected." Seohyun told her indifferently.

"Or if you're God." Tiffany added in as she welcomed Taeyeon who sat beside her with a hug.

"Sooyoung-ah. This is so smelly~" Sunny complained.

"Yah Kim Hyoyeon! Get this sock away from my beautiful face!" Sooyoung yelled at Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon's nostrils flared. This can't be. She can't be bullied by these people. She transferred to the school so she could pesterize her friends' lives. Time to get back on track.

 

"Of course Sooyoung-ah." Hyoyeon smiled evily.

 

The moment Sooyoung momentarily opened , the sock came flying inside it.

 

"Uckkkkk!" Sooyoung spit out the object with much disgust.

"How does a decade old sock taste like? Imagine all the foot accidents Taeyeon had. That sock covered it all." Hyoyeon smirked.

"Oh yea? Imagine all that plus my saliva on your face!" Sooyoung stood up with the sock in hand.

"Catch me if you can!" Hyoyeon meronged her.

 

And as you all expected, Yep. Sooyoung chased for Hyoyeon, shouting.

 

"Mann. They are so loud. I didn't get enough sleep last night. Unnies! Can you shut up??" Yoona yelled at the two who were running around their table.

"Shut up Yoona or this will end up on your face!" Sooyoung showed her the sock.

"Don't worry Yoong. You won't see their faces in the near future anyway. " Seohyun assured her.

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon freezed.

 

"We seriously gotta stop hanging out with this kid!" Hyoyeon hissed on Sooyoung's back.

"Yah. Don't worry. We're not gonna go in jail. The police won't possibly put someone in jail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter