Charades

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"" Yuri started calmly.

"face" Seohyun retaliated

" you!" slightly agitated now.

"You Mother er."

"!!" Agitated.

"Face like an ."

 

Yuri gasped and ran to Jessica's embrace.

 

"There there." Jessica rubbed Yuri's back.

"Sica I lost." Yuri pouted against Jessica's neck.

 

Earlier, Yuri wanted to test Seohyun's ability to curse. She was sure that she would win but turns out Seohyun has this hidden identity to her when she's at home.

 

"If you go to bed with me I'll let you win." Jessica smirked.

"Yah! Horndog!!" Yuri jumped back and was about to run to her friends

"You can't escape me." Jessica was faster in grabbing Yuri's head and smashing their lips together.

 

Taeyeon who was watching since the beginning, pouted by herself and tugged on the end of Tiffany's shirt.

 

"Fany-ah..." she kept on tugging.

"Hm?" Tiffany asked.

"Look." Taeyeon pointed at the YulSic couple who were already passionately making out with Yuri in Jessica's headlock.

"So?"

"Nado." Taeyeon now pointed to herself repeatedly.

"Taetae. Do you remember the last time? Didn't you faint? So no." Tiffany said sternly.

"But-but-but... But-"

"Here." Tiffany gave her a barbie doll.

"What is this??"

"Look at that until you're very sure that you won't faint on me anymore."

"B-but-but-but"

"No."

 

Taeyeon sulked.

 

"Seohyunnie. Your fridge is cleaned." Sunny called the maknae to the kitchen.

"Yow whachumean unnie?" Seohyun reached the kitchen.

"I mean this." Sunny opened the fridge.

 

Indeed there was nothing there. Not even a single bread left.

 

"There's the culprit." Sunny pointed on Sooyoung who was sitting on the dining table.

"Burrrrp. Aaah. Life is good." Sooyoung said with a very bloated stomach.

"Goddamn yow! You such a bish unnie!" Seohyun screamed at Sooyoung.

"You know makane. I don't mind seeing this side of you but I'm starting to get offended. I'm your unnie!!" Sooyoung shook her head.

 

Seohyun looked around for signs of her parents. When she was sure that they were not in sight, she bowed several times to Sooyoung.

 

"Unnie, jinjja mianhe mianhe mianheyo. I really feel bad about this. I'm really going to hell now." Seohyun kept on bowing.

"What's wrong maknaeya?" Sunny sidehugged Seohyun who was feeling really guilty..

"Unnie, my parents hate boring people and they're very hiphop as you can see. I need to be like them at home. I'm really sorry Sooyoung unnie! I'm gonna make it up to you really!" Seohyun bowed again.

"Ahh it's okay." Sooyoung patted Seohyun's shoulder.

"Just get your wallet ready."

 

Meanwhile Yoona...

 

"Oh my God." Yoona typed so fast on her phone.

"What is it Yoongie??" Seohyun who was cast out from the kitchen went to Yoona.

"Yoongie?" she called once again when Yoona wasn't responding and was still typing on her phone.

"What's that?" Seohyun peeked and saw huge block of text in a message.

"I need to finish this Hyunnie." Yoona maintained her gaze on her phone.

"Wow. You're concentrating too much on that Yoong."

"I need to send out a bunch of these or else I'm gonna die." Yoona said seriously.

"Oh my God. Are there bad news about you on newspapers again? Paparazzi shots? Is your career in danger? Why are you gonna die? Are you ok??" Seohyun asked worriedly.

"Much worse! Chain messages!" Yoona gasped while Seohyun facedpalm herself.

"Yoongie. I think you've been influenced by those weirdos too much."

"Hyunnie! Help me! I need to send out 100 of these or else I'm gonna die in 30 minutes!"

 

Hyoyeon on the other hand...

 

"Like dude! You dance moves so sick chick!" GD cooed after Hyoyeon showed them her hiphop moves.

"But baby baby baby. Your moves are too dickie. You a flower dahling. You gots ta show them peeps some bootylicious action." CL gave some tips.

"Woah jinjja. Please adopt me to your family." Hyoyeon was in awe.

 

GD and CL only laughed.

 

"Even their laughs are so hiphop!" Hyoyeon was in complete fan girl mode.

"Yow appader, ummader, bishunnie! Lesgo to the liv. Les play sum games maaan!" Seohyun told them.

 

Living Room

 

"Awright kiddos. Les play! Oooh! I see you gots some action there already huh. Woo!" GD smirked when he saw the Yulsic couple.

"Okay babies. Break it up. Eyes on the one and only." CL announced.

"Orait. Les do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter