Reversal

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Fany-ah. Please please please please please! Just one more time! I promise!"

"Aniya. Your birthday has passed and I'm worried you're really gonna die the next time." Fany shook her head.

"I won't! I promise to the festival that I will not faint again!" Taeyeon pleaded.

"There's a festival Sooyoungie?" Sunny asked the taller girl.

"You know in other countries there's an event where hundreds of people run in Sunny-ah? Taeyeon only looks at butts. That's why she calls it festival." Sooyoung explained.

"Tch. Taeyeon's willing to do it with Tiffany and you aren't? Are you stupid Kwon Yuri?" Jessica glared at Yuri.

"Oh yeah?! Why don't you do it with Taeyeon instead!" Yuri glared back.

 

Taeyeon's ears raised. Tiffany palmed her girlfriend's ears.

 

"Why don't you kiss the ground?" Like what she said Jessica grabbed the unknowing Yuri's head and put all force to push Yuri's face down the ground.

 

Which she successfully did.

 

"Woaaaah." Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon clapped in unison.

"Hyoyeon-ah, let's kick her quick!" Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon.

 

Yuri's head was still on the ground thus she cannot see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's plan. Sooyoung kicked her once while Hyoyeon jumped multiple times on her back.

 

"YAHH!!!" Yuri faced up red from anger.

"WHO DID IT?!"

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon immediately shook their heads and pointed to the innocent Taeyeon.

 

"You midget..." Yuri growled.

"But- I- I'm- I'm innoc- OH !" Taeyeon kicked the ground to run away when she saw Yuri already on her feet.

"I'M INNOCENT!! YURIIIIIII!" Taeyeon screamed while still running away from Yuri who was already chasing her.

"Pwahahahaha!!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon held their stomachs in laughter.

 

Feeling wronged, Taeyeon changed her tracks. She was now running towards Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's direction.

 

"Yah what are you doing?!" Sooyoung backed away.

"RUNNN!!" Hyoyeon ran.

 

Isn't it like a domino effect? Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were now running first, Taeyeon behind them, and an angry blazing Yuri chasing them. They were screaming inaudible words while running when their girlfriends got tired from watching them make a fool of themselves.

 

"Sica, can your fiancee now? I need to feed Sooyoung in a few minutes." Sunny told her friend casually.

"Ehh. They need the exercise." Jessica denied the request.

"Jessie, my Taetae just recovered from fainting. Please?" Tiffany pouted.

"What would you guys do without me??" Jessica sighed.

 

She enhaled a big sum of air... and screamed.

 

"KWON YURI!!"

 

Freeze. Yuri freezed.

 

"Yah Yuri freezed." Sooyoung said while running.

"Let's freeze too." Hyoyeon told her and so the two of them freezed hands still in the air.

 

*BLUG*

 

Like bowling pins, they fell to the ground. Only they were piled up like sandwiches. Hyoyeon under the pile, Sooyougn in the middle and Taeyeon on top.

 

"Oh my God Taetae!"

"Sooyoungie!"

"Hyoyeonie's dying!" Hyoyeon called herself.

 

Tiffany and Sunny rushed to their girlfriends to check if they're okay. The problem was, they didn't bother to untangle them from the pile. But Hyoyeon was dying there...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter