The Transferee

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are you having a problem with Jessica already? You haven't even passed a month together." Sooyoung asked Yuri while munching on a burger.

"She's too touchy clingy. We need to touch each other all the time. ALL THE TIME! And I can't go anywhere without her interrogating me. I knew it. I knew this was going to happen!" Yuri said exasperatedly.

 

Taeyeon smacked Yuri's head.

 

"Do you even know how lucky you are?!" Taeyeon glared at her.

"You have hidden desires towards my girlfriend?!" Yuri stood up and towered over Taeyeon.

"HEOL! This is daebak!!" Sooyoung said as she stuffed the hamburger in and took her phone out to film her two friends arguing.

 

Taeyeon didn't back down as she tip toed to level with Yuri's height.

 

"I don't! Why would I take interest in your masochist-no girlfriend?!" Taeyeon scowled at Yuri.

"Don't you ever compare my girlfriend to Sooyoung!" Yuri pushed Taeyeon back.

"YAH!! Why are you dragging me into this?! My is fine thank you very much!" Sooyoung yelled through the burger while still continuing filming them.

"Your is so not fine! It's like you laid down on your bed all your life causing your to shrink or if you don't poop so much maybe it would have something in there!" Taeyeon explained explicitly.

 

The burger on Sooyoung's mouth dropped dramatically. She turned her phone off and wiped with a tissue.

 

"Now now, I actually feel offended." Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon.

"You have a crush on my girlfriend??" Yuri walked closer to the shortie.

"I don't!" Taeyeon slightly backed away.

"What do you mean my shrank?? It's right here!" Sooyoung tilted her back side to show her to Taeyeon.

"Answer me Taeyeon before it's too late." Yuri said menacingly.

"I really don't like your girlfriend! I was about to say you're lucky that your girlfriend even initiates skinship with you before you lashed out on me!" Taeyeon defended herself.

"Wae? Tiffany doesn't let you touch her?" Yuri laughed at her friend's misery.

 

Taeyeon wasn't given a chance to answer back when her hand was yanked away from her and was put on someone's ... Sooyoung's .

 

"This Taeyeon... is my ." Sooyoung proved her point to Taeyeon.

 

"Unnie have you heard? They said there's a transferee coming in." Seohyun came in from the door.

"Transferee?" all three of them raised their eyebrows.

 

Just then, Yoona came rushing in their club room. 

 

"Unnie unnie! There's something going on at the front of the school!" she said excitedly.

"What's going on?" Sooyoung asked Yoona.

"The transferee is starting a dance off!"

"Dance off??" Yuri's ears perked.

 

It has been awhile since she took photos of female dancers. She must grab the opportunity before Jessica starts to nag her of jealousy. She quickly ran to the place Yoona said leaving her friends behind.

 

There were alot of students gathered around the circle made by the transferee and some girl who looked like she wasn't from their school. She noticed the transferee right away since she was wearing their uniform.

 

The transferee had blonde hair with rainbow colored highlights and was wearing a cap that nearly covered half of her face so Yuri couldn't really see her clearly. Yuri pushed through the crowd and managed to come in front. She held her camera, ready to take shots. She concentrated her gaze to the transferee. The transferee looked her way but immediately looked the other way. Was Yuri imagining things or the transferee looked awfully familiar?

 

"Ladies and Lesbians! You all know me right?" the other girl said.

 

When the crowd said no, she flipped out.

 

"How can you not know me?! LOSERS!!"

 

The transferee poked her and gestured to cut it off. The transferee wasn't saying anything.

 

"Anyway... I'm Min. I bet you all were just joking with me. Yall funny people!" Min chuckled.

"Ehem." The transferee gave her a signal.

"We're here to start a dance off to celebrate our Hyo-"

 

Min was cut off when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter