Unsurprise-Surprise Birthday Party

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It's my birthday!! Ahihihihihi! I'm sure Yuri and Taeyeon's already planning my birthday. I'm absolutely sure this time. Yes, the other times, 16 out of 17, I was wrong and they completely forgot my birthday but this time... THIS TIME! I have that feeling.

 

 

Oooh. I just feel so especially pretty today! Not that I'm not already pretty the other days but today... wow! Not to brag but, ok I'm totally gonna brag, I'm so pretty and gorgeous today that I won't even date Won Bin even if he begs for me.

 

 

I am THAT gorgeous. DAMN! My hair so shiny and smooth. My face so intact, not a cell bloated. My long arms and legs especially longer today. I wiggle my ever so beautiful toes. Then I turned around to check my beauty even from the back. Oh, I have no ! BUT! That's okay! My whole awesomeness can make up for it. They won't even notice the lack of muscle there.

 

 

I can't help grinning to myself. I gave a thumbs up to the mirror.

 

 

"As expected, Choi Sooyoung. You are awesome."

 

 

I finished admiring myself and prepared to go to school. Not without grabbing a bag of chips, you know something to chew on the way. I skipped my way smiling so widely while going to school. Greeting every stranger on the street.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! It's my birthday today!" I told some random guy on the street and he smiled at me.

 

 

Gaaaaah! First stranger to smile at me today! I feel so good. Kyaaaaaaa! I hugged myself while twirling around.

 

 

"Today is the day my mother gave birth to the prettiest most awesome child in the world- ME! Aaaah. I wonder why I'm so pretty." I said as I cup my face with my two hands. 

 

 

The crowd around me looked at me with raised eyebrows. I caught eyes with a random woman who seemed curious about my overflowing beauty.

 

 

"Unnie. You know, my mom said that a girl should only look at pretty things so she could become  pretty also. Unnie, you should look at me. It will save your life." I told her seriously.

"WHAT?!"

 

 

That unnie totally got angry and walked off so fast when it was time to cross. Geez. The truth really does hurt. It's good that I totally know the truth. I'm seriously worried for that person so I gave her advice.

 

 

"UNNIE! MAKE SURE NOT TO LOOK AT A MIRROR OKAY?? IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK UGLIER!" I yelled at her from afar.

 

 

I see her shot me an angry glare again. Sigh. Denial is really a disease. I shrugged off that nagging feeling and smiled widely again. It's my birthday!

 

 

~*******~

 

No One's POV

 

 

Sooyoung arrived at her first class. She sees Taeyeon sitting there quietly with a sunglass on.

 

 

"I bet she's already planning my secret hidden party. Kyaaaa! I'm so excited. Okay okay okay. Chill. I need to pretend that I don't know anything." Sooyoung thought.

 

 

"Hi Taeng!"

"Oh Soo! What's up?" Taeyeon greeted her.

 

 

"She's OBVIOUSLY trying to hide the fact that about my surprise party." Sooyoung smirked.

 

 

"Oh you know. Nothing much. Just trying to be chill and clueless about you giving me a surprise party." She winked at her.

 

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon was so clueless and baffled on why her friend was acting this way. What party? Was Sooyoung high? Was she taking drugs?? 5 minutes of Sooyoung staring and winking at her throughout the class, finally their other bestfriend arrived.

 

 

"Kwon Yuri! Why are you late again??" the teacher madly asked Yuri.

"Songsaengnim. I have a devil of a girlfriend WHO not only loves the 'Master and Slave' senario, has my precious Baby Mickey Mouse as hostage, asked me to pick her up early in the morning only to end up with her threatening me saying if I interrupt her sleep once more, she'll interrupt my breathing! Songsaengnim! Do you know how pitiful my life has become??" Yuri said in one go.

 

 

The teacher couldn't say anything back after Yuri's flurry of complaints so she just reluctantly let her take her seat.

 

 

"Tough day?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

"Tell me about it. I entered the realms of hell." Yuri sighed while Sooyoung smirked.

 

 

"Look at this two. Trying to make a whole senario just to hide my birthday party. Hahahaha! I'm too smart for my own good." Sooyoung giggled while looking at her two friends.

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon looked at each other. Wondering if Sooyoung has totally lost her mind.

 

 

"Are you ok Sooyoung?" Yuri asked her.

"Me? I'm great! I'm the Bomb dot Com! In fact I'm so great I can fart to the tune of I Got A Boy!" Sooyoung said excitedly.

 

 

The class ended in a breeze for Yuri and Taeyeon. Sooyoung was being weirder than her normal weird self. She was winking at them, smirking and throwing guns signal with her hands to them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter