Endangered Mickey and Minney

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A siren. No. A screech. No. It was Jessica Jung's scream. Dolphin scream playback juseyo.

 

*Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!*

 

Everybody sat up instantly.

 

"Mwoya mwoya??" Sunny sat up and searched for possible disturbance while hugging a pillow.

"Fire?? OH MY GOSH FIRE??" Tiffany's voice boomed. She ran around the room, panicking.

"Auughh. What is this... funky smell in my nose?" Taeyeon who was sprawled on the floor slurred while nuzzling her nose.

"I GOT THE FAYER NAUI GASEUMEUN KKUNG KKUNG-Yaaaahh!!" Hyoyeon sang. Sooyoung knocked on Hyoyeon's head.

"How can you dance in this time?! There's a fire! We. have. to. save. the. food." Sooyoung dragged Hyoyeon.

"Fire?" Yoona asked Seohyun.

"Aniya. It's just Sica unnie's scream." Seohyun calmly told them.

 

In a second, they stopped everything they were doing. Sunny burried half her head in the pillow. Sooyoung was holding the knob on the door on her left hand while her right hand held Hyoyeon's shirt who was on the floor busting out dance moves while in a sitting position. Yoona and Seohyun just stared at each other. Tiffany stopped running. Taeyeon grinned like a ert.

 

"Yah Tiffany! Your shorts!!" Sunny scolded Tiffany whose shorts fell off on her knees.

 

Tiffany immediately pulled it up. Whose shorts was she wearing anyway and why are they so big? She caught eyes with Taeyeon... who was now... in a daze. Big possibility of fantasizing.

 

There was no fire and apparently, there was no Jessica Jung too.

 

"What are you talking about hyunnie? Sica unnie's not here." Yoona said confusingly.

"You know I don't lie Yoong. Yuri unnie kicked her off the bed. She's probably under it crying in pain." Seohyun said nonchalantly.

 

A bunch of 'Oh My God's' were heard as they rushed towards the end of the bed. Jessica Jung sprung up from the floor and tackled a Kwon Yuri who was peacefully sleeping in the bed with half of her tongue out.

 

A brilliant idea popped onto Jessica's mind. She bit Yuri's tongue... and didn't let go. Was that considered a kiss?

 

"Al al al al all!! Gep olp ee!!" Yuri shrieked like a sea lion.

 

Everyone else tried to pull Jessica out of Yuri but just resulted in Yuri getting dragged along with much pain.

 

"Alp alp alp!!"

"Oh my God Jessie!! Let go of Yuri! Are you possessed??" Tiffany panicked.

 

They finally managed to pull Jessica away from Yuri but not long after she was on Yuri again pulling her hair. Everyone came back up to pull her again but Hyoyeon has other things in mind.

 

"CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA!" She started cheering and jumping up and down excitedly behind.

 

"Aaaaaaack!! What- AW!- is your -AUGH-problem?!?!" Yuri yelled.

"FIRST YOU REFUSE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Pulls.

"Jessicaaaaaa!" Taeyeon tried to pull her but ends up rolling pitifully off the bed when Jessica pushed her.

 

Thankfully Tiffany was fast enough and got a hold of her before she even hits her head on the floor.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter