The Funkeh!

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ack."

 

Jessica winced as she finally felt the headache that she foresaw herself of having the night before. She was surprised when she felt a head placed comfortably on her chest and an arm around her waist.

 

"Who is this?" Jessica thought to herself.

 

Can't be Tiffany. Tiffany has red hair. Can't be Sooyoung, she has brown hair. Sunny's too short. Hyoyeon's blonde. Seohyun got bangs. Taeyeon's short too. Yoona?

 

She lifted her head and tilted tilted it to the side to see the face and found out that it was none other than Kwon Yuri. The weirdo she's insanely unexplainably attracted to since last night. Kwon Yuri on her . Kwon Yuri hugging her. Kwon Yuri's breath on her neck. They were on a bed.

 

Jessica Jung. Tomato face.

 

*Insert epic Dolphin Scream*

 

She roughly pushed Kwon Yuri to the side and sat up from the bed. Finally she looked around the room, seemingly dead bodies of their friends spread across the floor.

 

*Insert another epic Dolphin Scream*

 

Flashybacky

So they arrived at the club Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny always go to. They wore dresses that showed all the right stuff that all men and women would kneel for while The Trio wore women suits that also showed their curves without showing much skin.

 

Surprisingly for the Weird Out of This World-Seems to Not Care Trio, they looked like lost chicks without the Mother Hen inside the club. They were holding arm in arm while timidly lookin around the full blwon club like they're gonna be shot any moment.

 

They were supposed to just take a normal table near the dancefloor and the bar when the Trio sternly refused.

 

"No no no! It's dangerous below here. There are people!" Taeyeon demanded.

"Taeyeon's gonna be squished flat in here! Bunny too!" Sooyoung added.

"YAH!" the two danshins yelled at her.

 

Before they can start an argument about height jokes, they heard something from the VIP section above.

 

"PSSSST!"

 

A happy stupidly grinning Kwon Yuri already on the VIP section calling for them to come over.

 

"Come here! No people! keke." Yuri giggled.

 

The two of the remaining Queer excitedly ran up the stairs and jumped up and down once they were reunited with the other Queer while the other three stayed in confusion.

 

"How did- What- Huh?"

"Let's go Jessie!" Tiffany pulled Jessica out of her reverie.

 

Happily chasing an already running Sunny.

 

~******~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter