Not So Smooth Yuri

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"That girl doesn't like me!! And I don't like her!! Have you seen her look at me?? She burns me Sooyoung. She burns me." Yuri told her friend.

 

Yuri only received a smirk in reply and then she got it. This shikshin is doing it on purpose! Yuri growled.

 

"Oh no no no no Yuri. You cannot hurt me! I won fair and square! We had a deal! VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER!" the taller one yelled as she backed away from Yuri.

 

Yuri softened.

 

"Would she even AGREE to a date??"

"And that is, my friend, your challenge. Don't you like challenges Yuri? Are you afraid?" Sooyoung egged her on.

 

Kwon Yuri is not afraid of anything!

 

"Me? Pfft. Bring it on sistah!"

"Remember. Just three tries. If you fail again, you grant me another wish~"

 

~******~

Yuri's POV

 

With Tiffany's warning, I went on with my adventure. To win the Queen 's heart. Turns out it wasn't as easy as mickey and minney mouse.

 

1st attempt:

Put on a mustache. Tiffany said Jessica likes dudes with mustache and maybee a goatee too. Just to be sure. Looks at the mirror. PERFECTO! Mwahaha! Moy bien Diyos arigato guzaimasu! I look awesome! Let's get this Queen head over heels for you Kwon Yureh! Aja!

 

I walked chirpily at the hallways of our school. Granted I attracted a few glances. Just a little bit. Yea a lot. Bet they're jealous of my new found attractiveness. WHO'S THE DORK NAO? NYAHAHA.

 

I smirked at them and raised my chin up high. That's right! Look at me. KNEEEEL TO YOUR KING... QUEEN!

 

I finally arrived at Jessica's classroom. They're having a class right now. Perfect! I'm gonna be your romantic hero Jessica. Just so you wait for my shiny mustache! I arranged myself. Straightened my skirt and combed my mustache and my goatee.

 

I stepped inside. All the students gasped at me even the teacher in charge. The way they looked at me... What? Never seen a girl with a mustache before? What weird people. Famous people are weird. The teacher was too shocked to react so I took that as my cue. I walked over to Jessica's table and kneeled on one knee.

 

"Oh thy princess of thy..." I struggled to find the right word to say so I settled on "...class."

"Wow. That was sooooo deep." Jessica told with sarcasm.

 

No Yuri. You have to be calm. But Queen is being y! Gah! Never mind. I'm gonna punish her later. I cleared my throat.

 

"This rose..." I pulled out a rose from behind "...is just like this beauty infront of me." I offered her the rose but she just looked at it.

"Plastic? You think I'm plastic?"

 

Jessica Jung was angry.

 

*Pzzzzzzt!* *SPLAAACK!* *SLAP!*

 

~******~

 

2nd attempt:

Okay. That was bad. My face still hurts! Why did she have to pull on the mustache so hard?! My face looks so weird. My mickey mouse spirit is crushed. 1 Mickey Mouse fallen. My poor Mickey Mouse. If it wasn't enough that you lived as a mouse. Why did I like Mickey? Why not Jerry? Oh right. Mickey has Minney. My Minney turns out to be y.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter