Female Dancer Stalker. Midget Sized Photographer

The Queer Life of Kwon Yuri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m 17 now and in my Senior year. Oh and I’m the Vice President of the Photography club. Who’s the President you say? Trust me you wouldn't want to know. She’s one weird fellow who only loves to take pictures of butts. May it be a human or an animal.

 

“Hey Yul. Stalking female dancers again?” Our president said while tapping my shoulder.

“Shut up Taeyeon. This is not stalking. It’s called capturing art.”

“How many people have put a restraining order against you today?”

“Not as many as yours.”

 

I smirked at her and she smirked back. With Taeyeon’s way of ‘Art’ she’d most likely be in jail if it wasn't for her dad being the Mayor of the city. She once told a stranger of how nice her was. In Taeyeon’s words “You have such a heavenly that it would be a waste if I didn’t have it on frame.” Of course she just wanted a picture but in a stranger’s mind she was being such a total ert.

 

Many have misunderstood her more than they misunderstood me following female dancers around secretly but I salute her for sticking up to her passion… as weird as it is.

 

“So. Who you following this time?” Taeyeon asked me while we were stealthily following a ballet dancer to the school’s dance room.

“Her name’s Victoria. She’s doing ballet.”

“Oooh. Ballet Dancers this time. You should just ask her that you wanted to take a picture of her dancing than hiding here like your one of Charlie’s Angels.”

“How 'bout you? Did you ask permission to your owners?”

 

Taeyeon glared at me and I knew exactly why. If she wasn’t slapped or pushed away, she was mostly mistaken as a cute elementary school student with a weird habit. And we all know how Taeyeon hates being called cute, she says she’s ‘y’. Maybe that’s why she keeps hitting on her owners. Defense mechanism maybe?

 

I switched my focus on my target again. She was already stretching. I took a shot of her bending her upper body down to her legs. Then another shot of her when she started dancing and turning with her leg up. I pulled down my camera and looked at the shot.

 

“Woah. How beautiful.” I exclaimed.

“The girl or the picture?” Taeyeon asked.

“Both. OH - she saw me. LET’S GO TAENG!”

 

I hurriedly grabbed Taeyeon and ran down to the stairs until we reached the ground floor of the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter