Himchan/Yongguk

Request Dump

 

When Himchan opens the front door and sees his colleague standing there, all the irritation that flooded his body after being waken up in the middle of the night vanishes in an instant. "Yongguk-ssi?" he says, looking over the other as if to check for injuries. "Are you...? Is everything alright?"

The other male attempts to shoot him a smile, but it doesn't quite reach his eyes. "I'm sorry to disturb you this late," he says. "Can I come in?" Himchan steps aside to let the other enter, softly closing the door behind them and then Yongguk is standing there in his hallway looking at him.

Himchan feels self-conscious under the other's wandering eyes because he's in his pajamas and he didn't even fix his hair and, oh God, what if his breath smells? What if Yongguk can smell him? He shifts a bit on the spot. "I, uh... I don't mean to sound rude, but why are you here?"

Yongguk grimaces, finally averting his gaze. "I had a fight with my girlfriend," he explains and Himchan's heart drops. "She kind of kicked me out of the apartment and you were the first person I could think of because you live so close to us and I just... I was hoping that maybe I could spend the night here. If you don't mind." He raises his head to shoot Himchan a hopeful look.

"I, uh..." Himchan his lips nervously, eyes flickering. "Okay... I guess."

The problem is, however, that Himchan only has one bed and he doesn't even have a couch in his tiny apartment, which means that having guests sleeping over is kind of a complicated matter. "It's fine," Yongguk assures him with a smile. "I don't mind sleeping on the floor."

Himchan doesn't like that idea. After a moment of deliberation he makes up his mind. "My bed is pretty big," he mumbles as he rubs the back of his neck. "I'm sure we can both, uh... fit in it." He's not sure why he's always so anxious and awkward whenever he's around Yongguk, Kim Himchan usually exudes confidence. He adamantly tries to convince himself that it has nothing to do with the not-so-small crush he has on him. In reality he knows that it has everything to do with that.

By the time they're actually in bed together, he feels like a nervous wreck and he hopes the other doesn't notice it because that would be a dead giveaway. Himchan jolts when Yongguk suddenly speaks: "I want to break up with her." When the words sink in Himchan feels a little nauseous. Yongguk is staring at the ceiling. "All we ever seem to do is fight. I'm tired of fighting all the time." He sighs. "Maybe I should just start dating guys. That's probably simpler than being with a girl."

Himchan lets out a mirthless laugh. "Oh, it's not, trust me." It takes a few seconds for him to realize what he just said. Yongguk is staring at him with wide eyes. "I, u-uh, I-I..."

"So you... you like guys, huh?" It's hard to tell from his tone how he feels about that. Nonetheless Himchan nods slowly. He figures it's better to get it out and maybe he's lucky enough that Yongguk is a blazing homophobe and he'll avoid him forever for being gay. "I see," he says pensively and adds after a moment: "That doesn't change anything, in case you were wondering. I don't mind. Actually I kind of already knew that, to be honest. For future reference, if you have a secret and you want it to stay secret, Jongup is not the wisest choice if you need someone to confide in."

Himchan curses under his breath. He should have known that Jongup wouldn't be able to keep quiet. Then he gulps as he remembers something else he told the younger male, something equally as compromising. "Did he, uh... did Jongup tell you anything else?"

The silence that follows is unnerving at best, but Himchan is afraid to look at the other for fear of what he might see. Eventually Yongguk inhales sharply. "He also told me that you think that you have feelings for me." Himchan blanches, but remains silent. "Do you?" Slowly Himchan nods his head and then turns to look at the other. Yongguk is calmly studying him. This is not the reaction he had expected, but he'll take what he can get. He's more than a little surprised, however, when Yongguk reaches out his hand to brush his fingers over his cheek. "You're really pretty, Himchan."

Himchan gulps once more. "I'm not even dressed properly or anything," he objects meekly.

"You're still pretty." Yongguk's hand on his cheek is gentle. Himchan can't recall how many times he's been dreaming about Yongguk touching him like this.

When Yongguk starts to move closer, however, Himchan recoils. "You have a girlfriend." Yongguk begins to correct him, but Himchan shakes his head fervently. "No. You didn't break up with her yet, so she's still your girlfriend. I'm not going to help you cheat." He rolls over to get further away from Yongguk, letting out an inaudible sigh once he's facing the other way. His heart is racing.

For a while Yongguk is silent. Then he sighs as well. "I'm going to break up with her tomorrow. I promise." Himchan hopes he's telling the truth.

 

~*~

 

A/N: here's yongguk and himchan being forced to share a bed as requested by kikij13456.
I'm not really satisfied with how this turned out, but... I couldn't really think of anything else to do with this so this is what it is. I'm sorry. T___T for the main picture... I don't know why I picked that, I just really like parent couple spending some time together, watching as their children play in the water, you know? (yes that's how I see it and I'm not even sorry)
also, killing camp is probably the best thing that has ever happened to babyz (especially banghim shippers) because of stuff like this: