Sehun/Jongdae

Request Dump

In terms of ranks, Sehun was quite low on the list. He was new, turned just a few decades ago, and once in a while still became overpowered by the insatiable, uncontrollable blood lust he could only learn to restrain with time. Being associated with the infamous Joonmyun, however, had garnered Sehun a reputation that he would most likely never have achieved on his own.

Had he not been sired by Joonmyun, Sehun may never in his entire lifespan had had the chance to as much as come across Lord Wu either, but he and Joonmyun had a history together that went back several centuries and since Joonmyun had taken Sehun under his wing, as was expected of him after the transformation, Sehun was graced with Lord Wu's company more often than most.

It was an honor to be acknowledged by Lord Wu, Joonmyun had told Sehun time and time again, though this statement was near always accompanied by a roll of eyes and a huffy rant about how Joonmyun failed to see what was so great about Yifan, which did, admittedly, take away some of the sincerity. Still, Sehun had seen others cower in awe at the mere mention of Lord Wu's name. He knew that Lord Wu was not a force to be reckoned with and mentally vowed to always stay on his good side.

An invitation had been extended for Joonmyun to join Lord Wu at his mansion and said invitation included Sehun by default. They showed up about an hour after nightfall, arriving by carriage, though Sehun found this method of transportation dreary. Why rely on horses when his own feet could carry him faster than any animal he knew of? Joonmyun tittered, perpetually amused by Sehun's petulance, and took it upon himself to repeat the speech about keeping their identities secret and thus their lives safe, the same speech Sehun had heard so many times that he had it memorized word for word.

Sehun was surprised when they were welcomed at the door by a human male. The surprise came not from the man's race, but from the fact that Sehun had never laid eyes on this person before despite his many visits. Surely he would recall having encountered someone like this. The man was short in stature and beautiful enough to be one of their kind, sharp cheekbones, strong jaw, fair skin and glittering eyes. He was decidedly human, though, Sehun could smell it, and it made his stomach coil like a pit of angry vipers. It had been a while since the hunger within him was this strong. He had assumed he had it under control, but at the moment all he could think about was sinking his teeth into this human's flesh to see if he tasted as delectable as his scent suggested.

Good evening,” the man greeted them and somehow managed to evade appearing submissive even while bowing deeply. His voice poured over Sehun like molten chocolate, seeping into his being and twining with his ribs to leave him feeling constricted. “Lord Wu has been expecting you. Please follow me.”

He led them to the sitting room where the bookcases towered tall and the furniture was dark and plush. Lord Wu stood upon their entry as did his human, Baekhyun. “Thank you, Jongdae,” Lord Wu spoke to the servant who had taken them to this room and Sehun repeated the name in his mind a few times to add it to memory. Jongdae bowed once more and then made his exit.

After getting the customary greetings out of the way, Joonmyun and Sehun got comfortable on one of the couches while Lord Wu sat in a large chair with Baekhyun perched on his lap. Before long servants entered the room carrying bottles of wine and glasses and a tray of food, the latter of which was most likely meant for Baekhyun to consume. Sehun recalled eating this type of food once in a while before he was turned. He hadn't had human food for many years.

This one is new, is he not?” Joonmyun asked. Not until then did Sehun realize that Jongdae had returned, currently pouring wine into the glass held between Joonmyun's slender fingers. The human's scent had lingered in the air long after he was gone and it made Sehun lightheaded.

Ah yes,” Lord Wu replied with a developing smile. “I hired Jongdae some weeks ago. He has been serving our household exceptionally well this far.”

Jongdae smiled as well. Sehun thought it was something not of this world. “My Lord is too kind.”

The praise is deserved, Jongdae. Though I could do without the vast amount of snark you've been giving us.” This time Jongdae laughed, a high-pitched giggle. The veins in his neck stood out when he did so and it was a true struggle for Sehun not to surge forward and assault him.

To distract himself Sehun tried to focus on something else, like the way Lord Wu was picking food off the tray to feed Baekhyun. With every bite Baekhyun would extend his tongue to swipe at the tips of Lord Wu's fingers or maybe even wrap his lips around them and he would smile deviously as Lord Wu's expression grew gradually hungrier.

Is Minseok not around any longer?” The look in Lord Wu's eyes turned from hunger to disapproval so fast as he directed his attention at Joonmyun that even Sehun felt dizzy from the sudden change. Joonmyun blinked with feigned innocence. “What?”

Do you not think what you did to him last time was bad enough?” Lord Wu questioned. “I did not bring you here just so you could break my servants.”

Joonmyun clicked his tongue, yet there was a playful smile on his face as he retorted: “Minseok seemed to quite enjoy being broken, though.” Joonmyun's eyes slid over to Baekhyun and his smile became a smirk. “Do not act like you don't leave your tiny human bedridden from time to time.”

That is beside the point,” Lord Wu hissed in return, at which Joonmyun let out a tingling laugh.

Sehun attempted to pay attention to their banter, he really did. This proved to be quite difficult with the way his gaze seemed intent on following Jongdae's every move. Jongdae had an attitude that seemed more lax than that of the other servants Sehun had seen in this house and if his scent had not been appealing enough on its own, his personality definitely drew one in. Sehun was unable to tear his eyes away until Jongdae had actually left the room.

My Lord, please excuse Sehun.” Sehun looked at Baekhyun to find him looking back at him. The surprised expression on Sehun's face was mirrored by Lord Wu. Baekhyun, however, was wearing a knowing smile. “You look at Jongdae the same way Yifan looks at me,” he explained. “Go.” Perhaps Sehun should have been embarrassed that he had been caught staring, but the need clawing at his insides overrode that. A quick look at Lord Wu and Sehun received a nod, then promptly shot out of his seat.

The scent was like a trail and Sehun followed it almost blindly until he saw Jongdae in front of him. At the sound of the door closing Jongdae turned to face him and in the very same moment Sehun found himself shoving Jongdae until his back met the nearest wall and he caged him in with arms firmly placed on either side of him. Sehun could practically smell the surprise Jongdae exuded. He bared his teeth that were aching to sink into tantalizing skin and he had every intention of doing just that.

Until suddenly Jongdae chuckled. “I was wondering when you'd come,” he said, a quiet purr. With a lot of effort Sehun tore his gaze away from Jongdae's carotid to look him in the eye instead. This close Sehun could see himself reflected in Jongdae's irises, his expression bordering on pained. “I saw you watching me. I know what you want.” All Sehun had wanted ever since he saw Jongdae was to bite him and satisfy his thirst. So when Jongdae tilted his head to the side to offer himself it took every last ounce of self-restraint for Sehun not to instantly take the invitation.

You have to stop me,” Sehun muttered. God, he could hear the blood pumping through Jongdae's veins now, could feel it under his lips where they brushed against Jongdae's skin. His pulse hadn't even picked up. “If I am unable to, you... you have to tell me to stop.”

You are asking me to stop a vampire from drinking me dry?” Jongdae said with an incredulous laugh and when it was put like that Sehun did understand his doubt. But arms curled around Sehun's body to pull him closer and Jongdae quietly whispered: “I trust you.” And that was all it took for Sehun to finally give in and sink his fangs into Jongdae's neck.

 

~*~

 

A/N: for mini who told me to do anything (baekhyun being destroyed is a plus).
happy halloween, everybody. 8D oooh, spooky spooky vampires, ooohhhooohooooo~... please stop me.
I know how my bby mini feels about vampires so naturally I knew I needed to do something with vampires. and I love chenhun so chenhun happened. yup. mini's otp is baekris so naturally I added them in there as well (lord wu and his human baekhyun is from another story that I'm working on that takes place in the same au 8D) and there is even some hinted baek destruction. jump jump jump yes success. \o/