Kris/Sehun

Request Dump

 

As the wooden beams that make up the roof of their rented cabin comes into view, Wufan can feel his anxiousness dissipate. With a smile now adorning his features he turns to Sehun who is still a few hundred feet down the hill. "Look," he yells, making a wide gesture in the general direction of the building. "I told you we'd make it back in one piece." He continues on before the younger has a chance to respond in any way because he knows that whichever words that are going to escape Sehun's lips will be venomous at best and he would frankly rather avoid the sting of those.

Wufan enters the cabin first and immediately starts taking off his outerwear, kicking off his boots to put them on the shoe rack that lines one wall, peeling off his gloves, unwinding his scarf, shrugging off his coat. All of his clothes are damp from the flakes of snow that drizzle from the bleak sky.

He's down to just sweater and jeans when Sehun finally reaches the cabin too and slams the door behind himself after stepping inside. There's a stormy expression on his face that almost makes the smile on Wufan's falter. He promptly starts undressing as well. The older male attempts to start several sentences inside of his head, but none of them seem quite right and he knows for a fact that none of them will be enough to diffuse the current situation so he just kind of stands there, watching quietly as Sehun yanks off his scarf and jacket with jerky movements.

Not until Sehun nearly tumbles over when he loses his balance in the process of angrily kicking off his boots does Wufan move, reaching out to catch the younger male before he hits the floor. The other wrenches out of his grasp and shoots him a withering glare as he tears his knitted hat off his head and throws it in Wufan's face. "I'm going to go shower, do not disturb me," he mumbles and then he stomps off. Wufan winces when the door to the bathroom slams shut. He lets out a sigh, staring down at the hat that is now in his hands. This wasn't how he wanted things to turn out.

 

It takes the better part of forty minutes before Sehun leaves the confines of the bathroom. By then Wufan has managed to get a fire going in the fireplace and the cabin that was freezing when they came back is slowly being filled with heat. He has also cooked a pot of ramen for them to share - none of them are culinary geniuses and that was the best he could come up with using the ingredients they had - and when Sehun joins him on the couch, Wufan hands one of the bowls to the younger male, who accepts it wordlessly and without making eye contact.

They eat in silence. Sehun is curled up in one end of the couch, balancing his bowl on his boney knees. Wufan sits in the other end, cradling the bowl in one large hand as he uses the other to wield his chopsticks. The air is practically vibrating with tension and it's uncomfortably quiet. None of them make any move to change that. Even their slurping seems to be quieter than usual.

Halfway through the meal, Wufan gets fed up with it. He lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry I got us lost," he mutters. "I just wanted to take a nice walk in the snow. This wasn't what I had in mind."

Sehun takes another mouthful of noodles and chews slowly and his eyes flicker to Wufan before dropping to his bowl again. "I'm sorry I let my temper get the best of me," he mumbles. Wufan lets out an inaudible sigh of relief. The silence after that is a lot less tense. Wufan nudges Sehun's foot with his own and when the latter looks up at him, the older male a brow. Sehun fails at keeping the smile from spreading on his face. Soon they're both laughing and then it's like they weren't fighting at all.

"I hate snow," Sehun confesses, staring out the window as white falls from the sky.

"You hate everything," Wufan counters with a teasing lilt in his tone.

The younger shoots him a sidelong glance. "I don't hate you." At this Wufan can only smile.

They finish dinner and Sehun aegyos his way out of doing the dishes so Wufan places them in the sink with a promise that he will take care of them later. Fetching their blankets from the bedroom they curl up on the couch in front of the fireplace, Sehun with his head resting in the older male's lap as Wufan runs his fingers through his hair. "Sleepy?" he asks when Sehun yawns. The younger nods, rolling over to burrow his face into Wufan's stomach, which causes the older to laugh.

"How do you put up with me?" Sehun mumbles just when Wufan thought he had fallen asleep because he had been unmoving for such a long time.

For a while Wufan thinks over his words. "It's because I love you," he then mutters in response, only to find out that that this time Sehun is really sleeping. The older just smiles and pulls the blanket further up around his boyfriend's shoulders.

 

~*~

wushustatue  on 11-9-2012 02:02:21 says: 

GOO GOO GOO GOO GOO
KRIS AND SEHUN AND and and and and and and um and fluff and funny stuffs and Sehun pouting and being b i t c h y because he's tired and hungry lkagsfkgjdfkhj

 

A/N: I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT TODAY WAS UPDATE DAY OMG THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME STEPH. ;A;
meeghannnnn, I love you ok. ♥ you know how I feel about krishun so I love you for this, aaahhh. all the feels. TT^TT
I really wanted to write a winter fic (I already did the bangup one, but you know...) so here's krishun going on a nice winter trip to a nice cabin in the woods (except sehun is a little pissy , heh). I don't know. I just like the idea. /shrugs
I need more krishun in my life.