How our story unfold

You are my poison, Zhang Yi Xing.

You laughed as you heard that chinese-unicornlike-dimple guy trolled the playful-notthathigh that speaks with chinese with thick korean accent guy. Yep, you know a Korean when you saw one. You dont fool me, you're Korean-Chinese. You technically bit your lips to prevent you from laughter. This . You just have to this extra class on Sunday all alone without your classmates.Yep, this extra class is some course that everyone in your university has to take in their first year. for you, you had dancing competition that particular day.

So now, you're stuck with bunch of other kids from different courses who hasnt take this class earlier. You bit my lips again to prevent me from laughing. Maybe this class isn't so bad at all. "Hey, um is this place taken?" You saw a girl with short hair tap the chair beside me. You shook my head. She smiled and sat beside me. "I'm Amber," The girl said in Korean with thick accent mixed of Mandarin and English.

"I'm Ai Lyn" You speak in English. You like to show off my ahem great English skill.

"You understood English? Really? God must love me," She smiled brightly.

"I understood Chinese too. I'm half Chinese," you smiled.

"Really," She smiled again. We chat for a while and we kind of clicked off well. Then, a woman came in and asked us to introduce the person beside us as somewhat icebreaking.

When is it your turn, you decide to troll Amber just for fun. "The person beside me is Amber Liu. She is a American that speaks Korean with thick accent of Mandarin-English. "

"Just like English-Chinese Wufan here," The unicorn interrupted you. Oh-kay dude. The unicorn said while pointed to blonde tall guy beside him, who has this please expression.

"Ouchh" You said as you felt Amber softly punched your arm. "Oh, yeah. She learnt taekwando so don't mess with her," You joked and sit down.

"Way to go chingu," Amber said to me.

You smiled sweetly and blink your eyes repeatedly innocently.

"So, this is Lee Ai Lyn. She is Korean-Chinese. She looks innocent at first but she like to show off her talent as you know her for fun. And she like to dance," Amber said.

 

"Lay, just like you. He like to dance too," The face, you mean the Lufan, or Wufan is it pointed to Lay, the unicorn guy. Oh, his name is Lay.

The class carried out along with situation and some roleplaying just to test our ahem IQ level. We had to sit in circle and you just luckily managed to sat beside Lay. "I'm Lay," He said as you sat down beside him.

"Umm,I'm Ai Lyn," you said while putting your beg on your lap.

"I know," He smiled knowingly.

We chatted a while and you found he is taking architechture class. His faculty is just beside your Engineering faculty. "Too bad, you are not in my class. It will be fun," He laughed.

His dimples appeared again. Your hearbeat just might skip a little faster.

~~~

Your friendship goes on somewhere between friend-scandal. Well, he kind of have a girlfriend overseas and you are single. Though you both always hang out, its always you, Amber, Wufan and Chen (the playful looking guy that speaks Chinese with thick Korean accent). Kakaotalk and video call late at night just bring your lips to say to him one day, "I think I like you" You blurted out.

"I know" He smiled and flashed his dimple.

"Erhh" You tilted your head.

"I'm free on Saturday," He said.

"S-so?" You asked.

"Don't you want to ask me out?"  Lay said calmly.

"Erhh" You punched his arm.

"Well, the guys are not free on Saturday. You free, I'm free. So, where are we going?" Lay said again.

"I-i" Mentally, you think your heart just erupted like volcano.

"I know. Let's go to Lotte World," He said brightly.

"Urm, sure sure sure," You nodded quickly.

"You should look more happier?" He said while pinching my both end of my lips and pulled it into a smile.

"Pabo, that hurt!" You pinch his dimple.

You both laughed.

Thought Amber try to stop you from going to Lotte World with Lay because of the reason he HAS a girlfriend and you have feelings for him. You just said that this is casual date by two friend.

Crazy crazy crazy love
Listen listen crazy love

Michyeo neoege michyeo!
(I go crazy, I go crazy for you)

Nae simjangi meojeoga o!
(My heart is stopping oh)
Crazy crazy crazy Love
Listen listen crazy Love

Wake up! Ijeneun wake up!
(Wake up, now wake up)

Imi neujeo beoryeosseo
(It’s already too late)

 

You are my poison you are my poison

Seumyeodeureo naege pagodeureo Ppajyeo naol su eobseo

(You filter into me, you dig into me, I can’t escape)

You are my poison you are my poison
 
Muneotteuryeo nareul sseureoteuryeo Amugeotdo hal suga eobseo
(You break me down, throw me down, I can’t do anything)

 

Your date in Lotte World when quite well until you saw your ex, Kim Jonghyun with his new girlfriend, Jessica. And you are all alone looking forever alone because Lay just went into the loo. You lowered your heard and covered your face with your fringes hoping Jonghyun wouldn't notice you.

Crap, don't look at me. Ai Lyn, act casual all natural. Chillax. Heck, I'm at chillax. Uhm inhale, exhale.

"Baby isn't that your ex, Ai Lyn," you heard that annoying voice that was pointing at you. Bingo, they found you.

"Oh, all alone my ex. Tschh, poor you. " Jonghyun said while hugging Jessica to his chest.

"Urh, hi" you croaked my voice because of your nervousness. Well, you and Jonghyun didn't really end well since you kicked at his reproductive system after he tried to your after the first kiss with him. Jonghyun accused you some forever alone sick girl and yeah it kind of tarnished your name. After the day he broke up with you, you found him kissing Jessica in your classroom.

"Always alone. So pity,"Jonghyun smirked.

"Well, I have to go,"

"Where are you going? To your imaginary friend?" Jessica said.

Yah yah whatever. You held your hand in fist then you fell someone slipped his hand into your hand.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Long quee in the loo." Lay said calmly while still holding to your hand.

"urm, yeah. It's okay," You carried on the drama.

Jonghyun and Jessica was staring at you with surprised expression.

"Okay, guys. thanks for entertaining my girl here." Lay tapped Jonghyun's shoulder. "Okay, bye bye." He dragged me away.

He carried on walking with my hand in his. "Urm, Yixing you can let go my hand now? They are not in sight," You said while looking at your both hand.

"This is fun," He smiled and swing our hand together. Your hand was still in hand until he send you back to your hostel.

"Your hand is very soft," He said while playing with your hand.

"Um yeah. I know right. I used like a lot of lotion," You said while pulling your hand away from his grasp finally.

He sighed. "Your hand is actually small and fit nicely in my hand. Like my girlfriend's hand,"

Like what??!!! Following your intuition you kicked him hard at his shin. "You really are stupid you do know that, Zhang Yixing!"

You slammed the door at his face, frustrated. What the hell you were thinking. By confessing to him, going on with a date to him can actually make he forget his girlfriend.

~

You didn't talk to him and didn't reply his messages for weeks until one day. You were practising for your new dance for coming competition with "I'm the best" by 2NE1 until you stuck to that same part. You have no idea how to continue. If Lay is here, he would be giving you new ideas but hey hey hey, why are you thinking about him. You rolled on the floor frustrated. Suddenly, the light of the practice room was turn off.

"Uh, hello. There is someone here," You speak aloud to somebody that just turn off the light. Your voice echo in silent.

", I hated dark.What what what. who are you man?" You screamed as your head was covered with some kind of a bag and your hand is tied up against your back.

" , what what what," You screamed as you feel you were dragged by two person. ", I'm ing poor. All my money is in my wallet. That's all I have. Spare me man," You blurted out nervously and you tried fight off that two person but failed.

Suddenly, you were sitted down and the bag that was covering your face was pulled off your face. You saw two familiar face, Wufan and Chen.

", you scared the out of me. I nearly pee dude," You said as Wufan and Chen let go your hand.

"You peed? seriously?" Chen said while pinching his nose.

"I said I nearly okay," You punched Chen and Kris's arm.

"Sorry babe,"  Wufan apologised. You just realised you are in the university hall, where you first meet Lay.

Then, the song I'm the best was played on the background. The light on the stage was suddenly turn on and you saw awfully familiar figure that you missed fricking a lot. He smiled and flashed his dimple, you quickly looked away. Nevertheless, he dance the song with your steps and when the steps you stopped he continued.

You was clapping as the song end. You quickly sat down as you realized what you are doing. Wufan patted your back and said, "Goodluck babe!"

"If Lay do anything dirty to you, just screamed okay," Chen said and leaving the hall to both of us.

My eyes bored into Chen's and Kris's back until they dissappeared behind the door. You sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm really a fool, Ai Lyn. I'm sorry. I think I like you too," Lay blurted out, breaking the silence.

"Too bad, I don't like you anymore,"  You sighed and with your back still facing him.

"I'm sorry. I already broke up with her. I don't why but I miss us hanging out," Lay said.

"Do whatever you please Yixing," You sighed again and you feel his presence against your back.

"I'm sorry Ai Lyn. Let's be friend again okay," Lay said while touching your arm.

"Only if you teach me that new step. Damn, I got stuck on that same spot everytime and you dance effortlessly like whoa," You said then you face him.

He was teachnically beaming when he saw you're finally facing him. "I mean I'm really good at this,"

You punched his arm, "You are stupid you know that,"

"But you still like me right?" He asked gleefully.

"You wish," You scoffed and punched his arm again.

~

You and Lay were back at friend term again only this he flirts with you like a lot while you ignore him because you really unsure about your feeling about him. And of course, he might still like his girlfriend that stupid girl actually cheat on him because she was jealous of you and Lay's relationship. Until one day, you saw his ex posted Lay's picture with his ex with title, "We Are Currently Back Together!! I will never let him go again".

Though you swear you will not cried or sad, you cried yourself to sleep and have to wear specs for days just to cover your panda eyes. Again, Lay contacted you but to you he is just some stupid jerk. Another piece of . You unfriended him and blocked him on facebook and twitter. You also blocked his number from your phone because he is constantly sms-ing and calling you just to say sorry and wanted you to be back to his friend-scandal relationship.

After couple of dreadful months, you were finally back to yourself. You focused and dedicated yourself to your study and quitted dancing. Somehow, you just managed to forget that Zhang Yixing was someone that you used to know.

 

AR: I know this kind of . I just need to write and get it out of my system because I was thinking of somebody that I shouldnt be thinking while listening to Poison. Sorry this is not good at all. NG! *bowed 90 degree. But now I need to sleep since now is like 6am. Byebye. Comments are like loveddddddd

 

I guess I need a urmm at least 5 comments for sequels. Thanks. This is somewhat based on my current lovelife. And opening up the wounds just to write some fanfics, it would be hard. thanks you guys