EXO Facts

EXO Facts

Kai and Kyungsoo ~during they are at London cr: _babyJONGIN_

Embedded image permalink

Kai Soo... @ London cr:_babyJONGIN_

Embedded image permalink

Kyungsoo was flying very high xdd cr:감동

Embedded image permalink

Pre-debut HunHan ~omg cr:Say!Hun via:dowajwoyo

Embedded image permalink

EXO-K outside SM Building 22hours ago. (cr: YoonRi-噢噢噢噢噢噢) via: exonyeoshidae

BDTbiOlCIAAnx5c.jpg:large

For the past two days, when EXO entered & left SM Building,they were slower than usual, probably fanservice for those who waited.(cr: DUUUUUST) via: exonyeoshidae

Kris (22hours ago) cr:rita謝

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

OMG KRIS! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR! NEW HAIRSTYLE KRIS!!!!! EXOTICS ! DO YOU LIKE IT??? FOR ME...YES~ :D

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

 

"Kris was in the car and his two friends was arguing about who was gonna drive (both didnt want to)" cr: baeked

KRIS is at the Vancouver ( CANADA ) TODAY~ TO MEET HIS FAMILY THEIR! :D HE TOLD TO THE FANS " DON'T WORRY~ I'll be visiting first my family at the canada. :D 

"Kris was super tall and he talked to us in english" cr: baeked

"Kris went in the car first but after some persuasion from the reporters(?) he got off the car to take a picture with us" cr: baeked

"One of his friends kept his arm around kris's waist and back the whole time" *friendship* cr: baeked

"We were trying to ask him for autographs but kris kept on saying "i dont know"" cr: baeked

[News Photo] 130218 Kris at the Vancouver airport[lightboxgallery]

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

[INFO] FANS asked for taking pics of KRIS. he wanted to refuse, because he did many. but FANS AGEAYO to him, so KRIS said YES. TvT cr. 鹿晗贝贝V via:ONECHANCE1127

[FANACCOUNT] Kris @ YVR

FIRST, WELCOME HOME, KRIS!<3

There was about 30 people there and honestly, i think we did a pretty good job of giving him space.

When he arrived everyone was cheering and then eventually weran up to him but thankfully, no one tried to touch him (or from what i saw. i think maybe during the group photo someone probably had their hand on his shoulder or something. i wouldn’tknow, i wasn’t too close to him)
he walked to the parking lot andwe followed him (ALTHOUGH I FELTSO BAD. i really didn’t want to but my feet had a mind of its own. so i tried not to stand too close to him.) He was getting in the car and everyone said bye.
but then some reporter(?) guy was like: “why don’t you guys stand in a line and ask for an autograph?”

Kris didn’t give us an autograph but he did get out of the car and he told us to go “over there” to take a group photo and we did.I turned to look at him and WOW, he’s so flawless & gorgeous. LIKE WOW.
then he got into the car and we said our goodbyes and he left. 

Yea, that was like it. There wasn’t too much pushing and shoving & i don’t think anyone followed him beyond the airport because no one would be able tocatch up with him since we wereall on foot and he was already inthe car. i just saw a picture of someone in the car. WOW. okay, now this is not cool. like honestly, y’all don’t need to follow him around! he just wants to go home! his friend even said: “he just wants to go home!” now i’m disappointed in whoever followed him outside of yvr,tsk tsk. >.>

also, when he was in the car i heard him say: “I’ll drive! I’ll drive!”
it was really cute but no, he didn’t drive.
i felt so bad for following him to the parking lot but i’m glad thateveryone was pretty respectful.But honestly, it was such a blur, i couldn’t think or see anything except for Kris so… HAHAA. (i almost ran into a pole… but i’m okay!^^ )

Hopefully, he’ll have a peaceful time with his family for the rest of his trip!
I’m glad that there were fans there to SUPPORT KRIS and to show our love for EXO! I think wegave just the right amount of love! i hope he wasn’t too bothered by us!

Cr:mrslukai@tumblr

[FANACC]

KRIS at Vancouver Airport 

Kris was really really nice and I got to talk to him. And the fans behaved really well today, much better
than how it was in China I have to say. I think Kris understand that we love him and respect his privacy.

My friend accidentally tripped and Kris told her to
be careful. Also i asked him is it okay for me to have his
autograph, and he
said there were too many fans (he looked at me and
replied very nicely)

source: Wen Huang via:EXOCanada

 

[Fanaccount] 130217: Meeting Kris in Vancouver


According to the previous fanaccount and preview photos, we now know that Kris headed to Vancouver via Air Canada so here’s a second detailed fanaccount written by a chinese fan who met him at the airport today c:

Sorry I made everyone wait! At 3:25pm on the 17th of February,after a tediously long wait, I finally managed to welcome Kris!

Initially, the fact that he was returning to vancouver was rather unconfirmed, that night, Iwaited at the airport with a newly met friend.. All that happened subsequently was a tragedy.. At that time, Hong Kong’s international airport had not updated it’s flight details so I didn’t know which fly he’d be on! It was confirmed to reach at 2:45pm after but due to certain reasons, it was delayed to 3:10pm!
As he came out, we all started shouting “Duizhang! Welcome back!” (in chinese) and he seemed to have smiled a little! I’llrelease the video later when it’sdone processing.

Then, a huge crowd of fans rushed towards him, there weretwo of his friends fetching him, both were male and both communicated in English, Kris too,talked to fans in English! As I stood slightly in front, I couldn’t really squeeze right towards himin the end, such a tragedy!

Arriving at the carpark, they started packing the luggages into the car boot, everyone thought he was going to leave then, even his friends spoke in English saying they were going to leave, they were going home. Everyone said bye, Kris did too. In the end, a reporter stood upfront and asked us if we wanted autographs! Everyone said yes so he told us to get in line! He intended for Kris to winddown the windows and give us his autograph one by one!

When he was done, everyone remained silent but the moment Kris exited the car, chaos beganagain. There were a few NC fans,around 4 to 5 of them who might possibly be vietnamese (those few standing beside Kris in the group photo) even held albums and persistently begged for autographs for us! Kris seemed willing to sign so he told us to queue up! Those 5 of themwere always surrounding Kris so I started grabbing them too. In the end Kris asked us “is that ok for you guys?” meaning if it was ok if he only gave a few autographs. Everyone instantly replied with a NO and as I was standing a little in front, Kris rejected a little reluctantly and regretfully, saying he couldn’t sign anymore, so we took a group photo! Everyone instantly started queuing for photos.

Kris squatted in front and allowed fans to surround him, the reporter took too many photos that it’s still unknown who got their photos snapped… (If there’s a twitter or facebookupdate, I’ll let everyone know)

It was about time so Kris said hereally had to go and got into the car! As it drove away, the bunch of fans started screamingand I heard some people threw him a heart gesture and he returned it! I didn’t see it then but the group of dark skinned tone fans were really excited.. They couldn’t even manage theirwords properly anymore…

Basically, that was all, Kris probably went dining or headed home.. I’m not entirely sure about that

…. I even recall those few westerners at the airport wandering who were had come to fetch. When Kris walked out, an old lady even called to ask me “who’s this?!” I’m still really remorseful now.. I’m so sorry forher… I was afraid I would lose tailof him so I instantly shouted “popstar… popstar…” and left! I think I even stepped on her feet! I’d like to apologize once again…

As for the reporter present at the airport, even fans are unclear about it… If there are more news I’ll update. If my luck is good, I hope I’ll meet him at a certain place in vancouver and also talk a little to him..
I’m thankful to the mainland fansfor caring and protecting Kris, having been on the plane for more than 10 hours, he must berather tired…. I hope he takes a good rest.

Fanaccount by 苏小竹-EXOtic
Translated by heecups 
(http://twitter.com/sleepyluhan)

 

130218 Kris’s friends call him Kelvin. Cr:JANEJANE-hiatus, luhanlu

 

HAPPY FAMILY FOR KRIS!!!!

LAY MUST BE ALSO VISIT HIS MOM/FAMILY. :(

HE MISSED HIS FAMILY~