she's my girlfriend

This is a crazy little thing!

 

"Ji-eun! We're gonna be late! Faster!" My mom yelled.
 
I just got home from school and guess how I got home? Kyuhyun sent me home using his motorbike and I was having fun until I got home and my Mom pushed me to wear an elegant dress and shoes. I really don't like looking like a rich kid. Get it?
 
I groaned as I stomp my way outside the house, and guess what was waiting outside? A car. Not just any car. It was a limousine. 
 
My mouth dropped open and my Mom laughed. A chauffeur was waiting for us outside and opened the door for us. I just stood there dumbfounded and my mom gestured me to go inside. 
 
 
Something smells fishy. My sense just tells me.
 
"Mom, why do I have to wear this dress? Where are we going? Why are we riding.. in this... Thing? Something smells fishy Mom. What are you hiding?" I asked over and over again but my weird mom just smiled! This is really making me nervous. I mean, really. It's scary.
 
We finally arrived and when I stepped outside I saw a mansion as big as our school. No, twice as big as our school. 
 
Then again, my mouth dropped open and I was dumbfounded by what I saw. 
 
"Yah. How many times do you have to look like that?" my Mom asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.
 
We went inside and 5 maids welcomed us.
 
 
"Our masters are waiting inside" one maid said as she lead us to a big elegant room. Okay, let's just say everything there was Elegant. Okay?
 
As we went inside the room, I saw 3 figures. An ahjumma and ahjussi and a guy. Looks like he's around Kyuhyun's age? I don't know. Maybe the ahjumma and ahjussi are his parents. His mother looks beautiful and I think she's around 40's and his father looks handsome around 50's I think.
 
"Best! I missed you" the ahjumma jumped to my Mom and hugged her. It was kinda weird if you saw the whole thing since the ahjumma looks so elegant and soft. I mean, soft as in her attitude.
 
She looked at me and her smile grew wider.
 
"Is this our Ji-eun? She grew prettier. Do you still play the guitar? I remember when you we're still a kid, you wrote a song to your Mom" she said and I didn't know how to answer.
 
"Okay hon. You're scaring Ji-eun" ahjussi told his wife. While I just smiled awkwardly wondering what's going on.
 
"Let's sit down first" Ahjumma said and we sat down.
 
"Cheondung, where's your brother?" ahjussi asked.
 
"Psh. I dont know, when is he ever home?" Cheondung guy said.
 
"OK. Let's get to the point, Ji-eun, we want you to be our daughter-in-law" ahjumma said and my eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped.
 
The door suddenly opened and a girl was pulling a guy's ear beside her.
 
"Dara, Kyuhyun, it's a good thing you're both here" ahjumma said.
 
"I found Kyuhyun near my university so I dragged him here" Dara said.
 
Hmm. Kyuhyun? MY BOYFRIEND?
Okay, why am I calling him my boyfriend?
It cant be HIM right?
 
"ARGH! It hurts Noona! Let go!" he groaned and he faced us.
 
My eyes widened when I saw him.
IT IS CHOI KYUHYUN!
 
"IU. What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked and I smiled awkwardly. All the attention was on me.
 
"Do you know each other?" ahjumma asked.
 
"AN---" I was cut off when Kyuhyun said... "She's my girlfriend"