Jjang ;)

This is a crazy little thing!

 

"Jjang! Someone's here for you" a girl called Suzy and gestured her to let that person in.
 
"Suzy" IU called and Suzy was surprised.
 
Suzy stood up and ran to IU for a hug.
 
"IU! I missed you. How have you been?" she asked.
 
"Suzy, why did you do that?" IU asked and Suzy tilted her head to her left side.
 
"Do what?" Suzy asked and noticed that the girls behind IU we're nervous.
 
"Did those girls do something to you?" Suzy asked while raising an eyebrow.
 
IU nodded.
 
Suzy sighed.
 
"I told them to return you back to the way you are but they tried to hurt you?" Suzy said and gave a death glare to her girls.
 
"Dont worry. You know I cant get hurt just like that" IU said and smiled.
 
"I have to discuss something with you can you let your girls go out?" IU whispered to Suzy and Suzy told the girls to go out.
 
"Wow. Your a jjang now? Your room is cool. How did you get this?" IU asked.
 
"You know my father is a principal of a school right?" Suzy said.
 
"But I didn't know it was this school" IU said and laughed.
 
"So, what are you going to tell me?" Suzy asked.
 
"First of all, please stop your girls from bullying other people just because of a selfish reason" Suzy was shocked by what she said.
She didn't know that her girls we're bullying others but she agreed to IU.
 
"I'll tell them that.. And?"
 
"And please dont tell anyone about me.. You know, 'the angel of death' thing" IU said.
 
"But why? 'The Angel Of Death' was your nickname. You deserve it, you always saved others back then, you we're the strongest of all the jjang's you can even defeat guys" Suzy said disagreeing.
 
IU shook her head.
 
"That's why I transferred here Suzy. I want to change my life. I dont want to hurt others anymore" she said.
 
"But, you do know that the 'BIG FOUR' are looking for you right?"
 
"Who are those?" 
 
"Come on IU! You know the top 5 strongest right? You're number one remember? The four following you are those BIG FOUR. They want to destroy you!" Suzy said.
 
"But dont worry, I'm here! You taught me how to fight remember?" Suzy continued.
 
"Nobody knows that I'm 'THE ANGEL OF DEATH' except for my best friend Jiyeon and you" IU said.
 
"OK. I give up. I wont let you return back to your normal self" Suzy said.
 
"But lets hang out again okay?" Suzy asked and IU nodded happily.
 
 
 
 
"HELP! NO! PLEASE! I DONT HAVE ANYMORE MONEY!" a guy's voice yelled.
 
"Oh god. No way this is happening" IU murmured and peeked at whats happening to the guy.
 
He was a fragile guy. He was really thin and he's being beaten up.
 
"Oh no. I have to help him, but I cant let anyone find my true identity" IU told herself and thought of an idea.
 
 
"YAH! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" IU yelled and the guys we're surprised.
 
The guys laughed at IU.
 
"What the hell is this? A hero comic? Why are you wearing a mask girly?" a guy .
 
IU kicked him when he was caught off guard and the guy immediately bleed.
 
"W-what are you guys staring at? Kill that !" the guy yelled.
 
IU just smirked under her mask and in just a SNAP the guys we're knocked down.
 
"If you guys do this again, I'll have to break all of your bones" IU said and helped the guy who was bullied to get up.
 
"Are you okay?" IU asked and the guy nodded.
 
"T-thank you" he said.
 
"No worries. Your from our school? Whats your name?" IU asked.
 
"Kevin.. Kevin Woo. How about you?" Kevin asked.
 
"I-- Er. Just call me 'the angel of death'" IU said and ran as fast as she could.
 
Kevin was left there and he was grinning.
He dialed a number at his cellphone.
"Hello? Yeah, its me.. SHE'S BACK and she goes to our school"