10

This is a crazy little thing!

 

Everyone who was present was shocked and looked at me with wide eyes.
I just smiled at them awkwardly.
 
"Surprise?" I said.
 
"Wae? Is there something wrong?" Kyuhyun asked innocently and his father's smile faded.
 
"Yes. There IS something wrong Choi Kyuhyun. Both of you will break up, because Ji-eun is for Cheondung" his father said.
 
"NO WAY!" I suddenly yelled and Kyuhyun smirked.
 
I dont want to marry that Cheondung okay?
That's why I disagreed.
PUH-LEASE. Dont get the wrong idea.
 
 
"I dont want to marry a stranger" I said and Kyuhyun's Umma sighed.
 
"Then, why dont you live here with us for 100 days and then decide who you want to be with" Kyuhyun's Umma said cheerfully and her husband nodded.
 
"No. Umma, I'm going home" I said and I tried to leave but the maids we're in the way.
 
"EXCUSE ME" I said with a scary tone. Some of them gulped but they still didn't move.
 
"I'm sorry honey. But we have a debt to their family" my mom said and I glared at her.
 
"DEBT? SO YOU WANT TO USE YOUR DAUGHTER TO REPAY THEM? THIS IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY" I told her and laughed forcefully.
 
I walked towards the door but the maids blocked me.
 
"FINE. You guys dont want to move from the door? OKAY. I'm going to jump from the balcony!" I yelled and made my way to the balcony, they tried to stop me but I still jumped and landed like a feather.
I looked at them and waved good bye. I took a glance at Kyuhyun and he gave me a thumbs up.
I smiled at him, at least his not with this weird family.
I took a taxi as I got outside the mansion and I told the driver to step on it since I'm going to pack my bags.
 
I dialed Jiyeon's number.
 
"Yobosaeyo?" she answered.
"Yah. Can I live with you for a few days?" I asked.
"Of course! You know I live alone right? Do you want me to call the others too so we can have a slumber party?" she asked and I gasped at her great idea.
"YEAH! It would be fun!" I said happily.
"But, why are you moving here? Is it okay for auntie?" she asked and I sighed.
"I'll tell you later okay?" I said and hanged up.
 
After I hanged up, I finally arrived at home and paid the driver.
I ran to my room and packed all the things I needed until things will become normal.
My Mom was calling me for like 20 times but I ignored it.
I packed some clothes, food, laptop, school things, and my guitar.
 
I took the bus to go at Jiyeon's house.
When she opened the door, Suzy and So-eun was already there.
They greeted me happily and helped me with my bags.
 
"So, what EXACTLY happened?" So-eun asked and I sighed before telling them the whole story.
 
"WHAT!? THEY TOLD YOU TO BREAK UP WITH KYUHYUN AND MARRY HIS BROTHER!? THAT'S FREAKING INSANE!" Suzy yelled with wide eyes.
 
"I know right" I said.
 
"Tell us IU, you really disagreed to break up with Kyuhyun because you already like him.. RIGHT?" So-eun asked and the others teased me.
 
"NO WAY!" I defended.
 
"Aish. Lee Ji-eun, you cant fool us. We're you're best friends" Jiyeon said and the others nodded.
 
"I DONT LIKE HIM OKAY?" I defended again and they just shrugged their shoulders and giggled.
 
Actually, I dont know myself.
It's just so confusing okay?
And isn't it too fast to fall in love with him.
 
Conscience: 'IU, you're pride is not letting you admit that you already like him'
 
IU: 'what the-- I dont like him!'
 
Conscience: 'Psh. That's what you always say on your mind. But have you listened to your heart?'
 
IU: 'Your so cheesy conscience!'
 
Conscience: 'Whatever. Atleast I'm telling the truth'
 
"NO WAY!" I suddenly yelled. The girls we're surprised.
 
"Yah. Are you mad? Why are you suddenly yelling?" Jiyeon asked.
 
"Hahaha. Nothing" I said.
 
Aish, This stupid conscience is making me crazy.
 
 
 
The next day..
 
Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae
Sujubeuni jebal utji m mayo
Jinsim ini nollijido marayo
Tto babogateun mal ppunya
 
I grumpily answered my phone..
 
"Yobosaeyo?" I answered.
 
"Yah. Where are you? You're mom told me that you weren't in your house.." Kyuhyun said.
 
"You dont have to pick me up today, I'm going with my friends" I said and I heard him sigh.
 
"Okay, but dont make me worry again okay? When you jumped from that balcony I thought I have to jump too so I can grab you in my arms!" he said exaggerately but it sounds so sweet.
 
"Arasso. Mianhe~" I said. I can feel warmth in Kyuhyun.
 
"Dont even think about marrying my brother okay!" he said and I laughed.
 
"Of course! I already have yo----" I stopped myself. What the hell am I thinking.
 
He suddenly laughed.
 
"Have me?" he continued.
 
"Whatever" I murmured.
 
"OOHHHH! Did I just heard that right!?" So-eun suddenly yelled.
 
I didn't noticed that Suzy, Jiyeon and So-eun have woken up and staring at me.
 
"Uh. I got to go, Bye" I said and hung up the phone.
 
"You already have him huh?" Jiyeon teased and I hissed.
 
"I didn't say that!" I defended and they laughed.
 
"But you almost said it" So-eun said and I covered my ears.
 
"I cant hear you guys! WHAT!? LALALALALALALA!" I yelled, still covering my ears.
 
I saw them laugh and Suzy threw a pillow at me.
 
"Yah. Lets get ready to school" she said and we all made our way to the bathroom since we're all girls. DUH.
 
 
 
"I heard Kyuhyun Oppa and IU are a couple now.."
"Psh. She's such a . First, Siwon and now Kyuhyun Oppa"
"But she's kind of pretty.."
I smirked when I heard someone compliment me.
".. even though she's a monster" and they all laughed.
 
Wondering where I am? I'm at the freaking cubicle.
I was about to go out when I heard this freaks gossiping and backstabbing me.
I slammed the door open and they we're all surprised to see me.
The girls who we're backstabbing me are now scared to death.
I crossed my arms and looked at them from head to toe then walked towards them.
The girls walked backwards, full of fear.
 
"We-we're sorry IU-ssi, we..." I put my hand in front of her and smirked.
 
"Backstabbing me and now scared? Psh. What kind of humans are you?" I asked and walked closer to them.
 
One girl knelt down and her friends we're shocked.
 
"We're really Sorry.. Please dont kill us" she begged and her friends knelt too.
 
I laughed.
 
"What the hell is this huh?" I asked and knelt with one leg.
 
"If you want to live, stop backstabbing people.." I said and laughed while getting out from the comfort room.
 
They we're really stupid, backstabbing people then getting scared.
Useless humans..
 
 
While I was walking with an obvious look that I am so pissed off,
I suddenly bumped into someone.
I bowed and apologized.
I looked at the person I bumped to and it was Siwon.
He was smirking at me.
 
"Look at who we have here.." he said and whistled with his friends.
 
I glared at him and walked past him but he grabbed my arm.
 
"What the hell is Siwon doing? Isn't he scared at IU?" I heard someone say.
". He's dead now" another one said.
 
"LET GO" I said as I gritted my teeth.
 
He laughed.
 
"Why? Are you going to kill me? Hmm. Now that I think about it, maybe its just a rumor that you the
Angel of Death and the strongest among jjangs. I think.. YOU'RE A FAKE" he said and some students gasped.
 
"Now that we think about it, she doesn't look like a jjang.. Maybe she's just making it up" 
"I think Siwon is right.."
 
This gossipers are just making me more pissed off.
Especially this Siwon.
I was tightening my jaw as he gripped my arm harder.
 
"Do you want proof?" I asked and smiled.
 
He laughed and that was my chance.
I twisted his arm and kicked him.
 
" off" I said and before I left, I glared at the students who was just gossiping about me being all fake.
 
"Do you want to try it too?" I asked them and they shook their heads.
 
 
 
"Ji-eun ah~" Kyuhyun whispered in my ear and my face got red.
 
Then he gave me a peck on my lips.
 
"Why the hell did you do that!" I said as I gritted my teeth.
 
He laughed and sat beside me with his gang.
 
"Oh, now you guys dont want to kill me?" I hissed at them.
 
"Because you're Kyu's girlfriend now. We cant do anything about it" Kevin said as he muched his muffin.
 
"IU is not in the mood right now because of Siwo---OW!" Suzy said as I kicked her leg under the table.
 
"Siwon? That playboy? What did he do?" Kyuhyun asked with now a serious look.
 
"Nothing" I said as I avoided his gaze and drank my milk.
 
He looked at Suzy and shrugged her shoulders.
He stood up and stretched his arms.
 
"Should we have fun later chingu's?" he asked his friends and they smirked then nodded.
 
I have a bad feelig about this..