Apology

Love Comes With Power

What am I doing... if it goes on like this I'm gonna ruin the relationships in this house. After I said that to Chanyeol, he didn't react the way I thought he would. All he said was "You're right. I'm sorry for acting like that" and just left. 

Way to go, like that's the perfect way to not make me feel guilty. In order to lighten up the horrible mood, the guys all planned a trip to town. Even though I've been here for weeks, we still haven't gone to the city or actually never left our property. Once all the guys got ready, they came downstairs. I'm not the type to dress up and I was already wearing something decent. 

I feel horrible. And by horrible I mean like the worst person on the planet. Because of my bad temper, I was rude to Chanyeol and messed up the guy's moods. When we were about to leave the house, Suho waited until I put my shoes on. He smiled kindly at me and I bit my lip in guilt. 

"_____-ah..." he said in a kind tone. I looked up at him curiously. 

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"I know you didn't mean to yell. I know you were frustrated at everything you don't know. It is honestly Chanyeol's fault for expecting you to go along with everything without knowing the reasons. Don't feel bad okay? If you try to calm down and talk to him about it slowly, he might tell you. Also, I'm just giving you a little hint, but right now, he's dying to make up with you and trying to come up with ways to talk to you, so it'll be pretty easy" he said giggling towards the end. 

I smiled back naturally at him. Wah...somehow all the bad feelings dissapeared. Araso! I'll do my best in making Chanyeol happy today! Suho and I caught up with the rest of the guys and we walked towards the forest. The guys took their turns making eye-contact with me to see if my mood was better and when I smiled, they all lightened up. All except for Kai and Chanyeol, of course. They were a bit difficult. 

"_____, remember, when we get to the city, not everyone will look like us. There are people that are mixed with different animals and other mythical spirits so don't get freaked out. Also don't go wondering off anywhere alone, stay with one of us at all times, okay?" Kris explained to me carefully and I nodded. 

At that moment, Kai slowed down to match my footsteps and we walked together. I looked up at him but he was looking forward. I pouted and looked down. 

______ listen to me 

That was Kai's voice! I looked at him shocked but he still wasn't looking at me. Ahh... he somehow reached out enough for me to read his mind. 

Are you listening

I nodded to myself without looking at him. I saw him smile softly from the corner of my eye.

I can't talk to you right now because Chanyeol's mood will get worse. But... I wanted to know, are you okay now? 

I nodded again blushing. Aish, this is so frustrating, I can't even reach out and hug him. W-Wait... wHAT DID I JUST. nO. No. Why would I want to hug him. That's crazy. Just stop thinking _____. 

That's good... I wish I can hear you talk too. This is frustrating. 

I smiled to myself at his cuteness. It is frustrating though... don't I have some kind of power which can let me talk to him... Maybe I can touch him. No how is that possible, Ah! I created a small gust of wind only to Kai and moved his hair around. I looked curiously at Kai to see if he noticed and he failed really badly at hiding his bright smile. He looked at me and I smiled proudly. 

I heard someone clear his throat and turned around to see Xiumin and Sehun pretending to look everywhere but at us two. They were the only two behind us. I blushed embarassed at the situation and looked ahead of me the rest of the way to town. 

*** 

Once we got to the city, it was amazingly AMAZING! Like humans were a million times behind compared to these people. Their buildings were so artistic and unique and there were hologramic things every where. Like vending machines that refilled automatically. MAGIC STORES. Flying shoes. You can like literally buy portable submarines to go on a dive. 

I saw a store with artifacts and cool things and really wanted to go in there. Most of the guys went their seperate ways except for Kris, Suho, and Kai. Even Chanyeol dissapeared somewhere. 

"Suho Oppa, can I go into that store?" I asked smiling. 

"I'll go with you" Kai replied before Suho. 

"Ani, I think Chanyeol is already in there, go ahead, Kai let's go to our usual cafe" Suho said grabbing Kai's arm. Kai looked at me rolling his eyes and I smiled apologetically. 

See ya. 

I sighed and ran into the store. It was really cool in there, and like Suho said, I saw Chanyeol at the corner of the store and I kept my eye on him. I don't know how to apologize, this is frustrating. Maybe I should buy him something. Just then I saw a litte globe and you can literally create what you wanted to be in there. I drew a little cartoon of Chanyeol and I. It was the time when he was training me for my fire powers. I accidently put his sweater on fire and ended up making him shirtless. 

We were both embarassed but we laughed it off. I made a little cute cartoon scene of that and bought the globe while he was at the back of the store. The storekeeper looked like an owl. No I wasn't being mean. His face looked half owl and one of his arms were feathery. I tried not to stare as I bought the globe with the money on my card. Since I'm a royal, I have something similar to a credit card. I just use my finger print to pay, they scan it and take the money in my bank. 

Apparently, I have millions of money left behind from my family. Obviously, since I'm the princess. I chuckled to myself and Mr. Owl looked at me oddly. I smiled embarassed. Just when I finished paying for the globe, Chanyeol was about to leave the store, I ran after him and grabbed his arm as soon as we were out of the store. 

He looked at me shocked. 

"_______, W-What's wrong?" he asked flustered. 

I felt even guiltier seeing his innocent cute face. 

"Chanyeol Oppa... I'm sorry" I said looking down in guilt. 

He didn't reply and I looked up at him. He was looking at me with an expression that I couldn't read. I looked at his aura, and even his aura was mixed up with all sorts of colours. 

"Chanyeol..." I said again looking at him straight in the eyes. 

"Yeah?" he replied. 

My heart fell when I realized he wasn't ready to forgive me. I shook my head and decided to not let this trip end without making up with him. 

"Do you have a favorite place you like to go to? Can you take me there?" I said smiling from the bottom of my heart. 

He looked at me for a few seconds and nodded. He held out his hand and I took it hesitantely. He stared at it for a few seconds and then wrapped his fingers around my hand. I felt my heart skip a beat and walked with him. As we walked, a lot of people looked at us. I got closer to him hoping to hide my embarassment but only got redder when I realized how close we were. We finally came in front of a store that looked antique. It was a small cafe, when we walked inside, no one was there. Literally not even a cashier. 

"This... is my store. It's a cafe that was given to me by your father" 

Wah... my dad loved him enough to give him his own cafe. 

"No one can use it unless I come in here. I loved making coffee and stuff since I was small so he let me use this cafe when I wanted to make it for people. It automatically cleans and stuff itself" he said smiling and going into make something. I sat down at the counter and watched him as he quietly made the drink. 

"Here" he said smiling and giving me a drink that had layers of chocolate and whipped cream and other things that looked like it tasted AMAZING. 

"Thank you" I said smiling and took a sip. 

"OMO" I gasped, "IT'S SO GOOD" I shouted in surprise. He chuckled with his familiar smile and said "I knew you would like it". He sat down in front of me with his own drink and watched me gulp down the chocolaty drink. 

"I'm sorry too, for acting like that" he said quietly without looking away.

I realized he had a small feathery thing stuck in his hair and put my hand out to take it out. He flinched when I took it out and blushed. Oh... aish even I'm getting shy now. Suddenly I had the urge to touch his face, I know it sounds stupid but I had a feeling if I touched him, I could see more into him than he is telling me. He stayed still while I dropped my hand from his hair to his cheek.

Suddenly, I felt a gust of wind surround me as I saw a vision. It was literally surrounding me.  I wasn't in the cafe anymore. I was in a... castle. 

I saw a little boy walking in the middle, he was walking up to the throne. Sitting on the throne... was my father. I think. Since he is the king. 

"Your highness, how are you doing today?" the little boy asked smiling. 

"Ah Chanyeol-ah... the same as usual. Do you think my daughter would have liked you if she was here?" he asked kindly smiling. 

The little boy, Chanyeol, smiled back. 

"I don't know if she'll like me, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in love with her. If she turns out anything like your highness or the lady, she'll be a person I'll definitely be in love with" the little Chanyeol replied smiling. 

I felt my heart get warm from what he said. He was a sweet person from when he was young. But why is my father curious if I'll like Chanyeol. My father chuckled at his reply. 

"You sure are good with your words. Chanyeol-ah, I hope I made the right choice. I'll definitely find her and bring her to you." the king said to Chanyeol. 

Why... Why would he be bringing me to Chanyeol? Why Chanyeol? 

"But remember one thing, Chanyeol, if my daughter ever-" before he could finish the sentence the scenery around me started changing. 

I heard someone's voice calling my name and in an instant I was back at the cafe. 

"______!!!!" Chanyeol screamed. 

"Y-yes?" I replied surprised at everything I just saw. 

"What happened? You were staring at me without saying anything the last few minutes" he said looking concerned. 

"Oh... I had a vision" I said smiling sheepishly. 

"Of what?" he asked staring at me curiously. 

"Of... it was nothing special" I said giggling, "I have something for you" I said reaching into the bag to get the gift. 

"Something for me?" he asked surprised. 

"Yeah, it's a 'i'm sorry I did that but you're really important to me' gift" I said putting the globe in front of him. 

"Wah..." he took it in his hand and watched the scene that I drew out play. 

He started laughing towards the end and I watched his eyesmile get cuter and cuter. 

"That was a fun day" he said smiling, "thank you ______, I'll treasure it" 

I blushed and nodded. I'm still not ready to ask him anything. I'm worried about what I'll hear. I heard a knock and we both looked at the door to see the rest of the guys come in smiling.

"I guess you guys made up" Luhan said smiling. 

"Yep, and look what ______ made for me" he ran up to them and showed them the globe like a little kid. 

Kai looked at the gift and then back at me. I didn't take my eyes off of him. I never could. When he's in the room, I cant ever pay attention to anyone else. I saw his aura change green and soon turn back into grey. Grey. That means nothing. He can shut off his feelings like that. 

The guys sat down and had drinks, everyone laughed and was smiling. I felt warm and happy, it feels like family. I feel so at peace with these 12 boys, I hope I never have to leave. 

Once we headed back to our house, we all had dinner and were tired from the day out. We said our good nights and went to our rooms. As soon as I closed my bedroom door, I felt his presense in my room. 

"Kai?" I asked trying to hide my excitement. 

"Hey" he said in a sad tone and I saw his figure in the corner of my bedroom. As soon as I was about to go up to him, there was a knock at the door. 

I turned around and asked who it is. 

"It's Chanyeol" I heard the deep voice say from behind the door, "I'm coming in." 

Before I could say no, he was inside. Kai still didn't leave. I could sense his aura but for some odd reason Chanyeol didn't sense it. 

"I wanted to say thank you for today. I had fun and I'm sorry too. Again. For being so annoying." He chuckled finishing his sentence. 

"Ani... Chanyeol you were never annoying. I just have a really bad personality. I'm sorry, you have to deal with someone like me in the first place. I had fun too and I'm glad you did." I smiled at his handsome face that was being lit up by the moon light. 

Suddenly remembering that Kai was still in the room, I giggled nervously. 

"You must be sleepy, why don't we-" before I could finish, he pulled me in. 

He held me so tight that I couldn't breathe, but he smelled really good. Aish what am I saying... I heard his heartbeat that was racing so fast and blushed. 

"Chanyeol.." I started but he held me tighter.

"You're really important to me ______. I know you're frustrated because you don't know anything but I'm not ready to tell you. It's hard. I don't want you to ever leave me. Just remember how special you are to me, araso?" He asked finally letting go and making me look up at him. 

I nodded in reply. He smiled his angelic smile and planted a kiss on my forehead. I blushed as he left without another word and closed the door behind him.

. Kai. 

I turned around the room looking for him but I couldn't see him. I know he's still here, I can sense him. Why did Chanyeol have to do all that right now... Frustrated I sat on my bed. "Kai I know you're here" I said softly.

I felt him sit beside me and looked at him. He... was pouting. That's a first. "Kai you look really cute right now, do you know that?" I said giggling. He looked at me and smiled. 

"We can't go to the rooftop since he might find us there. We can't stay in your room since they might hear us. Where do you wanna go?" He asked curiously. I blinked in confusion. He's acting really strange. 

"For what?" I asked getting closer to him. He leaned in even closer to me until our faces were inches apart.

"Date. Don't we always have our dates at night?" He asked in a teasing voice.

Then I rrmembered the beach and the rooftop and our late night conversations in my room. It's true. We somehow always hung out at night. I blushed even harder.

"You're the cute one _______. So where do you want to go?" He asked getting up.

I shook my head trying to calm my heart. I'm not used to this type of Kai.

"Let's go the beach. But not the one here. Somewhere further" I said smiling and getting up.

A date with Kai. I can't stop smiling.  He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me tightly against him. 

"Let's go"