Frustration.

Love Comes With Power

"Ch-Chanyeol Oppa... why are you up here?" I asked not liking the atmosphere. 

"I asked you first" he said bluntly. 

No... This isn't the Chanyeol I know. This cold, rude and black aura Chanyeol is way different than the happy, warm and golden aura Chanyeol Oppa. 

"Kai Oppa and I were just talking" I said feeling my temper rise. Why does he act like he owns me? 

"That didn't seem like talking to me" Chanyeol said glaring at Kai who had an unreadable expression. 

"______, come!" Chanyeol grabbed my hand and started dragging me away. 

"Let go of her" Kai said with a deep powerful voice that made Chanyeol stop at once. 

"Excuse me?" Chanyeol said turning around. 

"It's not fair for her not to know. So until she knows about what's happening, you don't have the right to boss her around, Chanyeol. Let. her. go." Kai said in a calm but dangerous voice. 

This again. Finally Kai has some reason. No one is telling me what the hell is going on. I felt Chanyeol's aura change and his hold on my loosened. I took the chance to quickly let go and run to Kai's side. When I looked at Chanyeol again, his face protrayed pure pain and suffering. I felt my heart drop at the sight but just like that he walked away. 

My knees felt weak and I sat down on the roof again sighing. Kai still didn't move. I turned to look at him and he was staring at the spot Chanyeol was a moment ago. 

"Kai?" I asked worried. 

He sighed and sat beside me again. 

"I shouldn't have done that" he said shaking his head. 

"But you were right. I won't let anyone boss me around until I know the reason" I said feeling defensive. 

"I know that but Chanyeol-" he started but I cut him off. 

"He does not have the right to control me, Kai." I said firmly to make him stop talking about it. 

But he does... You belong to him.

W-What was that? That was Kai's voice but it didn't come out of his mouth. Oh... mind-reading. I finally can use it but it doesn't feel right. I don't like seeing someone else's thoughts without permission like that... 

What does he mean I belong to Chanyeol? I looked at Kai again and he was looking at me. 

"It's late. We should go to sleep" I said getting up. 

"I'll take you to your room" he said quickly and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

I felt my face heat up at the sudden gesture and looked at Kai. He looked back at me with a awestruck face. 

"W-Well aren't you going to do the thingy?" I asked flustered. 

He shook his head and I closed my eyes waiting for the weird sensation. I opened it again when it stopped and we were in my room. He let go of me and I instantly missed the warmth of being in his arms. Why does only Kai have that affect on me? 

"Kay, good night" he said all of a sudden and I quickly grabbed his arm. 

"W-What?" he asked shocked at my gesture. 

"I... I can read minds now. I don't want to but I can" I said looking into his deep brown eyes. 

"What am I thinking right now?" he asked me. 

I stared into his eyes. 

You look beautiful right now Lee ______. 

I felt my face go hot at the comment and looked down. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see a smiling Kai. Wah... this is rare. 

"Judging by that reaction, I guess you can. Good job" he said sitting on the window ledge and looking at me. 

"Yah... You're such a liar" I said pouting and glared at him. 

I walked away and went to lie on my bed. I got all comfy under the warm blanket and looked at Kai who still hasn't left. 

"Why... did you tell me? You didn't tell anyone else yet?" he asked all of a sudden. 

"Because it just happened" I replied. 

"When?" he asked and dissapeared from the ledge.

I knew he would reappear somewhere else but wasn't expecting him to be lying in front of me. I blinked and made sure I don't scream at the sudden action. 

"Right after Chanyeol left and we were talking" I said trying not to blush. 

Aish... _______ when did you get this soft? You're not supposed to blush and get flustrered over a guy. 

"Oh... what did you hear me say then?" he asked again. 

"That I belong to him" I said bluntly and annoyed at the thought. 

I saw his features change and he sighed. 

"Do I?" I asked hoping he'd say no. 

"Yes. You do. I can't tell you why but that's why I can't get close to you ______" he said with a raspy voice that made my heart skip a beat. 

"I. do. not. Kai, it doesn't matter, even if you can't, I will chase after you and get close to you. I get close to who I want and no one can stop me" I said getting up to look at him. 

He looked me in the eyes and smiled sadly. 

"You're gonna regret it" he said the horrible words and dissapeared. 

I couldn't feel his presence in the room so I knew he was gone. I sighed and turned to lie on my back. I hate this. I need to learn the truth but first, let's just go to sleep. 

 

 ***

 

I couldn't sleep. Everything that happened that night was replaying in my head making it impossible to sleep. I grumpily got up off the bed and looked at the sun that was rising. Yeah. This is going to be a horrible day. If anyone pisses me off today, they are so dead. 

I changed out of my pj's and looked at the time. 

6:00 a.m. 

My mood got even worse when I saw the time. I do not like getting up this early. No one was awake yet in the house. I went downstairs and stared at the empty breakfast table that is normally full once I come down. I went up to the frigde and grabbed a banana milk. 

(A/N: Ultimate bias is Taemin guys :P)

I went the living room and turned the T.V on staring blankly at it. I can aura sense, read minds and I know I can look into someone's soul if I try hard enough. There are so many powers I haven't activated yet. Should I try? Like telekinesis. I should try that. 

I stared at vase that was beside the T.V. 

...

..

.. 

I just have to try harder. I stared at it more intently trying my best to see if getting lifted. Nope. Nothing. 

Damn this day is just going downhill isn't it? 

I heard footsteps coming down but just stared at the TV. I feel bad for who ever is coming right now, I'm ready to kill someone. 

"Ah..._____~~ You're awake early" the voice said full of aegyo. 

Sehun. 

"Mm." I replied without looking at him. 

I sensed the aura change to fear and heard the footsteps leave. Good. They understand. 

I got up and left the house to take a walk. I only walked around at night but I guess it's pretty during the day time too. 

~Meanwhile, EXO at Breakfast~ 

"Why isn't _____ here again?" D.O asked Sehun. 

"She isn't in a good mood. I don't think she wants to have breakfast and also it's probably best if we call it a rest day. Trust me. I've never seen her so pissed off" Sehun said to the whole table. 

Kai sighed and Chanyeol glared at him. 

"Bwo? Did you guys have a couple fight?" Chanyeol asked Kai with hate in his voice. 

The whole table looked up in surprise. Kai looked at Chanyeol with annoyance. 

"Yah. Don't talk about it like that. You know she's not that type of girl. We don't have anything going on araso?" Kai said trying to remain calm. 

Chanyeol smirked darkly, "It didn't look like that last night". 

The whole table wanted to know what was going on but knew they shouldn't question anything. Not with their bad tempers. 

Just then, the main character walked in to the most awkward atmosphere. 

~Back to your POV~ 

I walked into the dining room and saw the whole table had a gloomy atmosphere. My eyes went to Kai first who looked annoyed and then went to Chanyeol who was staring at his plate with a pitch black aura. Just as I was about to sit on a chair, he got up to leave. I sighed in annoyance. 

Man. This is really annoying me. I got up again and grabbed his hand before he can leave. The whole table froze. 

"Bwo? Why are you acting like that?" I said with pure annoyance. 

He sighed and turned around to face me. 

"Just let go. Please." He said shoving me aside and leaving the room. 

"WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO BELONG TO YOU?!" I yelled just as he was about to leave the room. 

Oh man. I knew I was gonna explode. Great. The table all gulped in nervousness. Even Kai looked at me in shock. Pure. Shock. 

Chanyeol turned around with the most hurt and surprised look I've ever seen. All of a sudden I regretted my decision.

Why did I do that? 

"