Chapter 10

I live with 12 EXO boys. Porque? U mad? U jealous, galz?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber woke up from her slumber in the morning, she just realized that his cute sleeping face was really close to hers. She smiled and began to caress his face very gently, she could see his flawless face very clearly as she adored him silently.    Kris took a deep breath and Amber could feel it sliding through her face. “You’re awake, Amber?” Kris asked her without opening his eyes at all    “Wake up now, we have to film the show again.” Amber whispered as she woke him up    Kris began to hug her body again very tightly. “You smell so good. Give me 5 minutes more.” He buried his face on her chest and then, Amber rested her chin on his head    “What if Shang Zhen ripped my clothes in front of everyone today?” She was worried about it, she patted Kris’ hair softly    “Sshhh, no one will know who you are, I promise you and Nicole.” Kris was still closing his eyes but he replied her worries    Amber tightened her hug for him and she kissed his head. “Thank you so much, cute .”    He chuckled after her words. “What’d you call me? ? Again?” He looked up to her face and she smiled widely then, she kissed the tip of his sharp nose. When they were about to kiss each other’s lips, they heard someone knocking on their bedroom door and shouted.    “Kris! Amber! Wake up!” It was Luhan’s voice, it made Kris pout because Luhan ruined their sweet moment in this morning and Amber just realized that he had childish attitude too    “Yes! Don’t shout! We’re awake!” Kris shouted back and Amber giggled a bit    “I think I should help Kyungsoo to make breakfast for all of us.” She pinched his cheek playfully    “Hey, don’t tell anyone that you have another identity.” Kris looked at her eyes deeply    “What?” She didn’t get what he meant    He inserted troll face in front of her. “You’re my girlfriend now.” And Amber just covered his face with blanket, she got up and got out of the bedroom to make breakfast with D.O without responding him. “Amber!!” Kris pouted again    %%%%   This was the second filming of ‘Do Your Best’ show, Shang Zhen was still clinging to Kris all the time making Amber sick of it. On the other hand, Amber was avoiding them by playing guitar with Chanyeol in the corner of the room while Xiumin sang a song for the younger kids    “I won’t tell anyone if we become boyfriend and girlfriend again.” Shang Zhen told Kris in the middle of the break time    “Tsk! Look, you dumped me before and now you want me to be your boyfriend again? Why?” He didn’t look at her face at all, he kept eyeing Amber from the distance    “Don’t look at her! I’m talking to you right now.” She whimpered    “Whatever, I’m not gonna be your toy anymore.” He hissed and glared at her. He started to stand up    “How dare you ignore me like this, Kris Wu!” Then, she picked her phone from her bag and started to dial the number. “Hello, is this Mr. Soo Man Lee?” Shang Zhen called Lee Soo Man in English    Kris was surprised, then, he stopped her by grabbing her phone. “What are you doing?!” He shouted then, he threw away her phone to the swimming pool making the tall girl gasp    “Oh, ! You’re bastard!” She ran away to the water and she tried to find her phone while Kris just completely didn’t give a damn about her. He started to walk approaching the other boys        “Help! Help me!”    “I hear Shang Zhen’s voice.” Amber said to Chanyeol and Xiumin    “Whoa! You really fall for her?” Chanyeol asked her. “Take her away from your head.”    “No, I’m serious.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter