Do You Like Sooyoung ?

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 


Siwan’s point of view:

 

I was trying to concentrate so hard on what the teacher was saying but I couldn’t help stealing glances at Sooyoung …  She looked so pretty while copying notes , no wonder she’s so popular ,  she was a beauty with brains …  She’s not one of those queenkas who were stuck up and only cared about their appearances , she was different and maybe that’s why I was attracted to her .  My thoughts were cut short when someone suddenly cleared their throat to get my attention .

 

“AHEM !”

 

I turned back to see her friend staring at me in a suspicious manner and pointed at the floor .  I looked at the floor and saw a pink paper that was neatly folded beside my chair .  I looked up at Yuri and she mouthed “Pick it up and read it.”  So I picked the note up and hid it behind my desk so that the teacher wouldn’t see it , I opened it and it read :

 

“Did you realize you were staring at her for 10 minutes straight ?  Do you like Sooyoung ?  hahaha !  Never mind , I already know the answer ! ;)”

 

-Yuri (Sooyoung’s bestfriend)

 

I was shocked … *could she really tell ?  Was it that obvious ?  Well duh … and 10 minutes straight ?!*  I turned back to look at Yuri and she giggled and winked at me and then paid attention to what the teacher was saying .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0ouU0tVfU

“All right class , it’s time for us to do our lab so may I ask that you and your partner move your desks so two could sit closer to each other .” the teacher said .

 

As he said those words , “sit closer to each other” my heart started beating so fast and I was trembling a little bit .  I looked at Sooyoung who was standing up so that she could move her desk closer to mine and from the back I felt Yuri staring at me .  I looked at Yuri and she mouthed “Yaa ! Help her !” I nodded and stood up to help Sooyoung move her desk closer to mine .  As I was about to help her move the desk , I accidentally put my hand on her hand she looked at my hand and then at me and I froze and just stared into her eyes .

 

“AHEM !!!”

 

Yuri cleared again and with that I moved my hand and blushed .

 

“S-sorry …” I mumbled .

 

“ohhh .. uhhh … kwenchana … she said .

 

I quickly moved her desk so that it was next to mine and carried her chair and put it next to mine .

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

I was about to move my desk when the new student suddenly stood up to help me .  As he was about to help me move my desk , he accidentally put his hand over my hand instead .  I looked at him and he seemed shocked , he didn’t move his hand away until Yuri cleared .  He was blushing so hard and he mumbled something that seemed to sound like he was apologizing .

 

“S-sorry …” he said .

 

“ohhh .. uhhh … kwenchana …” I said

 

*My heart was beating so fast ..... Why is it beating so fast ?  Ya Choi Sooyoung !  Get a hold of yourself will you ?*

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

“Since we are working with acids and bases , you will need to wear protective gloves , goggles , and aprons so they wouldn’t come into contact with your skin , eyes , or clothes .  May I ask one of the lab partners to come up and get the materials .” the teacher said .

 

“I’ll go get the materials .” I said and Sooyoung nodded and continued to read her notes .

 

I came back with the materials , along with 2 pairs of gloves , goggles , and aprons and set them on the desk .

 

“Okay , today we would be looking at the Heats of Reaction between Acids and Bases .  Now could someone please tell me what are the 2 types of Heat Reaction ?” the teacher asked .

 

My hand shot up and the teacher called me to answer .

 

“Yes Mr. Im ?”

 

“The two types of heat reaction are endothermic and exothermic , endothermic meaning it absorbs energy in the form of heat . A good example of endothermic heat reaction would be when we cook or boil water .  Exothermic meaning it releases energy in the form of heat , fireworks are a good example of exothermic heat reaction .” I said.

 

“Very good Mr. Im” the teacher said with a smile on his face . “Today we would only be focusing the experiment with exothermic reaction .  In your tray you will find 3 different types of acids they are Hydrochloric Acid “HCl” , Acetic Acid “CH3COOH” and Nitric Acid “HNO3” .  You will first put a 25 ml sample of each acid into the beakers and measure their temperatures and record them .  After doing so , you will mix a 25 ml sample of your bases which are Sodium Hydroxide “NaOH” and Potassium Hydroxide “KOH” , with your acids .  You will then record the change in temperature and then find ΔT .  To find ΔT , you will have to subtract the temperature you got for your acid from the temperature of your acid and base mixed together .  ΔT should be positive since we are focusing on exothermic reactions .  Does anybody have any questions ?  No ?  Okay , begin .”

 

Sooyoung and I began working on the experiment , while she conducted the experiment , I recorded the data needed .  We finished the experiment in 5 minutes and then we started to solve for ΔT .

 

“Ya , you must’ve made a mistake , I got a negative number for HCl and KOH …” I told Sooyoung .  She looked at me weirdly

 

“Are you sure you subtracted the right numbers ?” she said .

 

“Yes , I got -5°C …” I told her innocently .

 

 

“Aigooo … Babo !  You don’t subtract the final temperature from the temperature of the acid !  It’s the other way around .  So your answer must be 5°C not -5°C .” ㅡ.ㅡshe said .

 

 

 

“Bwo ?! What did you call me ?  Ahhh never mind , yes I’m babo !  Thanks though … ㅋㅋㅋ…” I chuckled .  *Of course I knew that , I just wanted to find a reason to talk to her .*

 

She smiled and continued to do her work , Sooyoung-ah , you should smile more often …

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

Both of you finished your lab work just in time , Siwan offered to take both your papers to the teacher .  As soon as he sat back down , the bell rang .

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

*FINALLY !!! LUNCH TIME !  aahhh baegopaa~ !!! ^^* [hahaha of course the shikshin would be happy]

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

OKAY ... i know i know .... this chapter was not that good and lots of sciency stuff and all ..... Mianhae .... >.<  i love science .. hahaha

Oh and this was pure coincidence !  i put up chapter 2 last night and their teacher (mr. jung) said they would be learning about acids and bases for the day and they would be also conducting a lab experiment ... guess what , our chemistry lab for today was about acids and bases ! hahaha ! what a coinkidink ! ^^ so all that was based on what happened during my lab class and yes , i did the lab myself ^^ i wished i had a lab partner as handsome and as smart as Siwan though :| hahaha ! just kidding ^^ hope you all enjoyed this chap ..... well maybe not .. but yeah .... hey at least you learned something in chemistry right ? hahaha ! ^^

 

OHHHH !! and only a few more days and our ZE:A boys are back !!!!!!!! ^^ is anybody else excited ?! i know i am ! ^^ i can't wait ^^ <3

 

thank you to all my lovely subscribers ^^ and please do leave comments :)) <3 yah guys ^^