The Prick

All I Care About

 

Sehun-ah, look!”

 

Oh the sea...wow,” Sehun replied, not even trying to hide his lack of enthusiasm this time. Luhan, however, didn't seem to notice Sehun's tone, continuing to stare in awe at the passing picturesque scenery as the van they were in sped through the outskirts of Seoul, taking them to their destination.

 

It was Friday evening, and the music club members were making their way towards the base camp of their MT. The lodge they had rented for the weekend was located in a rural area near the mountains, about 2 hours away from the university, and since they were a large group, they had to rent five vans, but thankfully, the money they raised was able to cover all the costs.

 

The ride started out fine with everyone being mutually excited for the trip – Luhan especially. The older boy, sitting in the back seat of the van next to Sehun, near the window, kept pointing out various things

 

Ooohh! We're on a bridge! It's so high!”

Look! A fish market!”

Wow! Look at that building!”

Lotte World! Sehun-ah! We should go there one day!”

Sehun-ah!”

Sehun, look!”

 

At first it was cute, seeing Luhan all giddy, but after an hour or so, everyone in their van was growing tired of the overly eager boy. Sehun assumed that the only reason the others didn't tell Luhan to shut up was because they didn't want to hurt his feelings, and they probably thought that Sehun would lash out at them for telling his boyfriend to keep his mouth shut. Normally, this would be true, but as of right now, Sehun was silently praying that someone had the courage to tell Luhan to stop pointing out every single thing he saw.

 

If I hear “Sehun-ah, look!” again, I swear I'm going to 

 

Sehun-ah! Look!” Luhan pointed towards the herd of sheep lazily resting on the grass as the van passed through a rural area containing multiple animal farms. “They're so white and fluffy!” The older boy grinned, face pressed against the window, eyes transfixed at the fluffy creatures.

 

Sehun mentally cursed his boyfriend for looking so adorable – making it impossible for him to do anything but respond with a short “Mhm.”

 

We're here!” The member that was driving announced as he turned into an area with large two story lodges lining both sides. There was plenty of space between each of the lodges, allowing for more privacy. From the looks of the vans parked in front of the first few lodges, other groups have also decided to gather this weekend. This should be interesting.

 

Driving past the buildings, Sehun spotted a hiking trail (around the same time Luhan excitedly exclaimed, “Oooo! We can go hiking!”)

 

They finally stopped in front of the last lodge, and Luhan practically jumped out the car and ran towards the front door, not even bothering to get his bag from the trunk. Moments like these, Sehun wondered how Luhan could still argue that he was the more responsible one of the two.

 

With Luhan's duffel bag slung over his shoulder, Sehun reached out to grab his own bag when one of his team member came up from behind him and asked, “Sehun, you ready to have some fun?”

 

Sehun scoffed. “Yeah, sure.”

 

Come on, it'll be a blast.” The guy grinned before reaching over to pop open the red cooler, revealing the bottles. Sehun's eyes widened.

 

That's a lot of alcohol.”

 

Yeah! What's a MT without alcohol?”

 

A sober one.”

 

The other guy laughed, shaking his head before hauling the cooler out. “That's no fun.”

 

Frankly, Sehun didn't have a problem with the other members drinking, he was far more concerned about the possibility of Luhan getting drunk as well. Sehun made a mental note to keep Luhan away from the contents of that cooler because he rather not have his Bambi getting touchy with the others.

 

Whoaaa! It's huge!” Hongki exclaimed, face looking absolutely mesmerized as he surveyed the interior.

 

Sehun stepped inside and whoa. The lodge was definitely impressive. There was plenty of space in the main room, the kitchen was spacious too and fully equipped with cooking utensils. The living room had a large flat screen TV and a karaoke system already set up. All in all, this was the ideal place for their MT trip.

 

Okay, everyone gather around,” the president called out to them. And after everyone had assembled in the main room (and Luhan magically reappeared on Sehun's left), she cleared .

 

Okay since there are four rooms – 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs – we're going to divide rooms according to gender. Girls upstairs and boys downstairs. From there you can decide which of the rooms you want to stay in. Unpack first and afterwards we can start cooking dinner together as a group. Don't forget guys, this is a trip to strength our bond as a club – to get to know each other better, to improve our unity.”

 

And to have the time of our lives!” Hongki interjected, earning cheers from the rest and an eye roll from the president.

 

Yes.... well remember to be careful. We don't want to get too out of hand or trips like this won't happen in the future. Okay?”

 

Okay!” the members all shouted back.

 

After the guys had gotten all the food and supplies they brought along out of the car and the girls neatly organized the stuff, everyone began picking rooms. Each of the rooms were empty except for the many blankets and pillows stacked in the closet. They were all going to be sleeping on the floor, but no one was bothered by this.

 

Sehun and Luhan entered the room on the left, which had all of Sehun's team A members already unpacking in it. They all looked at Luhan, as if wondering why he was joining them in this room – clearly forgetting the fact that Sehun was dating Luhan and that meant they were going to be in the same room. Duh.

 

Hey guys!” Luhan waved at them, smiling like a kid making new friends on the first day of kindergarten.

 

Erm hey, one of the other boys responded. Sehun was about to say something when Hongki suddenly appeared.

 

Hey Luhan, what are you doing here? You belong in our room – Team B's room.” He grinned at Luhan and Sehun's right eye twitched.

 

O-oh. We're staying in rooms according to teams?” Luhan asked.

 

Hongki shrugged. “Well, not really, but that was how it turned out.”

 

There's nothing wrong with him staying in this room,” Sehun said flatly, ignoring how his team members were exchanging glances with one another. He dropped his and Luhan's bags on the floor, hoping to make it clear that they were staying – Luhan was staying.

 

You sure? It seems full,” Hongki replied, causing Luhan to look around the room. A frown appeared when he realized that Hongki was right.

 

An identical frown appeared on the Sehun's face when Luhan slung his bag over his shoulder and slowly took a few steps back.

 

We'll adjust. One more person wouldn't hurt,” Sehun said, striding towards Luhan, ready to grab him back into the room.

 

It'll be cramped though,” one of his team members mumbled, causing Sehun to mentally curse him – even if he was right.

 

He's right, Sehun-ah. I guess I'll go to the other room then...” Luhan muttered, slightly pouting.

 

Yay! Come on, Luhan.” Hongki clapped his hands before disappearing towards the other room.

 

Are you going to be okay?” Sehun asked, voice barely above a whisper, as he walked his boyfriend to the other room, which happens to be 30 steps away from Sehun's room. He counted....so what?

 

Luhan gave him a small smile before nodding. “I'll be fine.”

 

But Sehun wasn't too sure if he would be fine.

 

Heyy Luhan hyung!!” The other boys greeted him as he entered the room. Sehun looked around and sure enough, the room was filled with the guys from Team B. He scoffed. So much for improving their unity.

 

Hurry and unpack Luhan,” Hongki demanded, pointedly avoiding Sehun's glare.

 

Okay.” Luhan turned to Sehun. “Sehun-ah, you should go back to your room and unpack too.”

 

I don't have a lot of things to unpack.”

 

Sehun-ahh.”

 

Okay. Fine.” Sehun turned to leave with Luhan right behind him, seeing him out. He made it to the hallway when suddenly a thought occurred to him.

 

Make sure you get the spot on the edge, closest to the wall.”

 

Luhan looked at him, face confused. “Why?”

 

Because the thought of you sleeping between two other guys bothers me to an annoying degree.

 

Because it's the best spot – most comfortable.”

 

Oh really? Okay. I will!” Luhan grinned. “Now go.”

 

Fine.” Sehun walked back to his room with his shoulders down because this was not the sleeping arrangement he had wanted. Damn.

 

The whole group gathered downstairs for dinner. Some members were in the kitchen, preparing the food, while others were outside in the backyard (they had decided to eat outside), setting up the tables. Sehun was one of those in charge of cutting up the vegetables, while Luhan was...well, he didn't know what Luhan's task was exactly because the older boy kept walking around – helping out here and there. Sehun did catch Luhan asking one of the girls what they were having for dessert. He had to keep himself from laughing out loud when he heard that. During dinner, Luhan sat beside Sehun, subtly giving Sehun extra meat and all of his vegetables. Sehun was about to ask him why he wasn't eating much when the big tub of ice cream came out, and Luhan immediately dove for it. Sehun laughed when Luhan nearly knocked over someone's glass of water in the process. Tch tch, Bambi.

 

After dinner was when the fun started.

 

Some of the members decided to sing karaoke, some went upstairs to watch a movie, and others played a game that involved taking a shot every time you lose. Unfortunately, Luhan was part of the group that played the game. Sehun chose not to participate, but he did sit in the back to watch them.

 

What are we playing?” Luhan asked, face beaming with excitement. He really needs to get out more, Sehun thought.

 

We're playing Khung Khung Dda,” Hongki answered. “You've heard of that?”

 

Luhan's eyes lit up. “Of course!”

 

Cool. Now here are the rules - if you can't come up with a word, you take a shot.” Hongki pointed at the medium size glasses set up in front of them, next to the soju bottles. “If you take more than 3 seconds to think of a word, you take a shot, and if you say a word that was already used, you take a shot. Got it?”

 

YES!” they all shouted.

 

At first it was extremely entertaining to watch because Luhan would laugh and smack his thighs each time someone lost, his facial expression too comical for Sehun to keep a straight face. Sehun was about to think that Luhan was good at this game when he realized that Luhan didn't even get to go yet, for the others lost before it got to him.

 

When they finally got to Luhan's turn, Sehun held his breath.

 

Khung Khung Dda. Khung Khung Dda. Uhhhh..Uhhh.” Luhan looked around nervously, evidently not able to come up with a word that began with the last syllable used.

 

Hahahaha! You lose Luhan!” the others shouted in unison, amused that it was finally the honey haired boy's turn to drink.

 

Oh come on! It was a really hard word!” Luhan protested, but the others shook their heads.

 

Rules are rules.”

 

Fine!” Luhan was about to grabbed a glass when Sehun's hand stopped him.

 

I'll drink for Luhan hyung,” Sehun declared, quickly taking the shot before Luhan could argue.

 

OOOOOOOOO!!!” the others exclaimed while Luhan stared at him wide eyed.

 

Uh Sehun,” Luhan began.

 

It's fine.”

 

But

 

You're banned from drinking remember?” Sehun smirked.

 

A faint blush made its way across Luhan's cheeks. “I know, but

 

I can handle it. Just don't keep losing.” Sehun gave Luhan a reassuring smile.

 

The older boy smiled back, gratitude clear in his eyes. “Okay! I won't!”

 

Easier said than done.

 

Sehun was forced to take a shot over and over because apparently Luhan at Khung Khung Dda. His boyfriend had a hard time coming up with a word, and even when he did, he couldn't pronounce it right.

 

And each time Sehun took a shot for him, Luhan would apologize profusely.

 

Sorry Sehun-ah! Sorry!”

 

Stop apologizing and just win!”

 

Okay!”

 

By the 5th shot, Sehun could already feel his face burning up. Luhan had his brows furrowed. Worried about Sehun, he placed a hand on Sehun's shoulder, asking him if he was okay. Sehun told him that he was fine.

 

When Luhan lost the 7th time in a row, Sehun rubbed his face in slight frustration. Dammit.

 

Yah! Stop losing!”

 

I-I can't help it!”

 

Do you even know how to play?!”

 

No. Not really.”

 

Then why are you still playing!? Just get out!”

 

Luhan blinked rapidly. “Oh. I can?”

 

Sehun facepalmed. “Lu!”

 

When they left the room, much to the other players' dismay, Luhan took ahold of his hand and brought him outside to sit on one of the benches.

 

Sorry, Sehun-ah. I got so caught up, I forgot I had the choice to stop playing. I'm an idiot, aren't I?”

 

A cute one,” Sehun teased, pinching Luhan's cheeks.

 

Aish!” Luhan grabbed his hand and laced their fingers, a pretty smile making its way on his face. Sehun grinned stupidly at him because Luhan was beautiful. His beautiful idiot.

 

Luhan lets go of Sehun's hand and cupped his face. “Sehun-ah, your face is all red! You're going to get a hangover! I'll get you something to help with that. Wait here.”

 

Sehun would have grabbed his boyfriend's arm to stop him, but the suddenly ringing in his ear told him that it was probably better to wait here for Luhan to come back.

 

Hey, are you okay?” A voice asked him a few minutes later. 

 

Sehun looked toward the voice only to find someone who definitely wasn't Luhan staring right back at him.

 

Yeah. Just had a bit to drink...”

 

The person walked over and sat next to him. “I got you something.” She handed him a cup containing a hot golden liquid.

 

What is it?”

 

Ginger tea – to help your stomach.”

 

Oh. Thanks.” He took a sip of the drink. His tongue slightly burned at the hotness of the liquid, but the after effect was pleasant.

 

You're welcome. I knew there was going to be a lot of drinking, so I packed a whole box of ginger tea.”

 

Very thoughtful of you,” Sehun mumbled in between sips.

 

She laughed. “Well, I am the person in charge, making me responsible for all of you.”

 

Must be a burden.”

 

Not all the time.” Sehun turned to look at her, catching her smile.

 

He looked back at the cup in his hands, wondering why Luhan wasn't back yet.

 

******

I should get him ginger tea.

 

Luhan ran to the kitchen and began rummaging through the drawers and cabinets in search of some. He read somewhere that ginger tea was supposed to help with nausea when a person has a hangover. And even though Sehun claimed he was fine, Luhan knew that sooner or later he was going to feel slightly nauseous. Prevention was always better.

 

Oh no! There's none!

 

Luhan looked around one more time before drooping his shoulders, sighing in resignation.

 

It was my fault he had to drink all of that, now I can't even give him ginger tea.

 

Luhan puffed his cheeks, thinking about how he was going to –

 

I got it! I'll just go buy some.

 

Quickly rushing to his room and grabbing the wallet he had placed in his duffel bag, Luhan told the members that were still playing Khung Khung Dda that he was going to the local convenience store and that he'll be back.

 

Thankfully, a convenience store was located nearby so he only had to run for about 10 minutes. When he entered, he rushed to the drinks section and grabbed a box of ginger tea. He saw the other types of tea and contemplated on whether or not he should get those too. What if Sehun doesn't like ginger tea?? He scratched his head before finally deciding I'll get all of it.

 

He grabbed one of each type and placed them on the counter next to the cash register. Hmmm I should get him honey too. (It's also supposed to help with hangovers.)

 

When the lady rung up the total, Luhan gulped. He doesn't have enough money.

 

Noona, I only have this much.” He showed her the amount of cash he had with him. “But I really need to buy all of these.” He wrinkled his forehead and showcased an adorable pout.

 

Ahh you're so cute!” the lady squealed. “It's okay. I'll let you have the drinks for that much.”

 

Luhan beamed. “Thanks, noona!”

 

He dashed out of the store with two bags in hand, happy that he got the tea for half the price. Aegyo works every time.

 

Back at the lodge, Luhan quickly boiled some hot water and made Sehun a cup of ginger tea. Carefully making his way towards the back door, Luhan started blowing into the cup, to cool it down. He opened the door with one hand.

 

Sehun, I got you

 

He stopped.

 

He stopped because he didn't expect to see...

 

He stopped because his chest tightened and his ears were ringing and his hands were slightly shaking.

 

Luhan stopped because there was Sehun sitting with the president, drinking a cup of what Luhan assumed was ginger tea.

 

Luhan bit his lip and blinked rapidly because something was pricking his eyes.

 

He looked down at the cup he was holding, frowning at it.

 

I guess he won't need this anymore...

 

He looked back up at Sehun, who hadn't notice that he was there.

 

Clenching the cup, Luhan turned around and closed the door.

 

Luhan no longer felt the prickly sensation in his eyes – however, the sharp prick in his heart lingers

 

 

 

~~~~~~ AWWWWWWW POOR BAMBI!!! :( Did all that for Sehunnie. Hopefully, I will update this weekend. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, even if the last part was sad. I was hurting from just typing it. Lol. Lulu!! It's going to  be okay!!

 

Btw for those of you who don't know Khung Khung Dda, heres a video of 2PM playing it -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOiWQnDnaM&feature=relmfu

 

Oh yeah, I should mention that I'm not promoting drinking or anything like that...Just a part of the story. Thanks for reading! And comment :)