The Enemy

All I Care About

You don't have to walk me to class. I think the whole school knows we're together – considering what you did yesterday,” Sehun claimed while tugging Luhan's shirt, trying to stop him from walking any further, but Luhan gently smacked his boyfriend's hand away.

 

There's nothing wrong with me wanting to you to class. Besides, I've never even been in the music building. It's fascinating.” Luhan glanced around the halls, taking note in how the whole building seems more vibrant compared to his Sociology building. The walls were painted with images of various instruments and musicians, the chairs were bright orange, the windows were adorned with music notes, and everything just seemed more lively.

 

Yeah, well I think they find you more fascinating.” Sehun gestured towards the students that were staring at them through the classroom windows.

 

Luhan grinned. “That's because I am.”

 

It was the second day of class, and Luhan thought that it was appropriate to make sure that the music majors knew who Oh Sehun was currently dating. Sehun, however, thought it was pointless because the school's website was plastered with the news that Luhan and Sehun were together. A lot of students, and even some faculty members, were surprised by the news. The female population were especially vocal about how they felt in regards to the “scandalous” relationship. Luhan would know because he was secretly checking the student forum. 

 

Well, here's my classroom. You can go now.” 

 

Luhan walked past his boyfriend and took a peek inside the classroom. He turned to his boyfriend and frowned. “There are a lot of female students in your class.” 

 

Sehun arched his brow, finally realizing why his boyfriend would point out something as trivial as that. “I didn't notice.” 

 

Really?”

 

Yes. Now shouldn't you get going?” 

 

Luhan took another peek inside, eyes darting towards the girls that stood out. He concluded that some, if not most, of the girls were fairly attractive. 

 

Sehun was watching him the whole time. He sighed and said, “You're the most attractive in my eyes.” 

 

Luhan turned to find a blushing Sehun staring straight at him, his heart beating a little faster at the rare sight. “Sehun-ah...”

 

Class is about to start soon, and I get the feeling that you're not going to let me go if we stay out here for too long.” 

 

Luhan giggled. He's so right. “Okay, Sehun-ah. I'll let you go in. Pay attention, take plenty of notes, and ” 

 

Ughh Luuuu,” Sehun moaned. 

 

Fine... I'll see you later.” Luhan reached for Sehun's hand and gave it a little squeeze, hoping that Sehun knows that he was going to miss him because unlike yesterday, they won't get to have lunch together today due to their clashing schedules. 

 

And that meant he won't see Sehun until the end of the day, which was hours from now. 

 

Yeah. Try not to 

 

Miss you too much?” Luhan completed with a small smile. Too late, I already do. 

 

Sehun sighed and suddenly grabbed his face, giving him a quick peck on the lips. “You're so dramatic. Everything will be fine. Text me. Now go.” 

 

Sehun gave him a small wave before entering his class and taking a seat near the door. 

 

Noticing that Luhan was still standing there, Sehun shot him an “I'm serious, Lu” face and pointed towards the direction in which they came from. Luhan responded with a cute pout before turning to leave. 

 

With his back turned, he doesn't catch Sehun's adoring smile. 

 

Later that day......

 

We have to what?” 

 

There is a mandatory club meeting today. Come on.” Sehun took his hand and dragged him towards the auditorium, where the music club was apparently holding its meeting. 

 

How come I didn't hear about this?” 

 

The club president texted me earlier today.” 

 

Oh, so you two are text buddies.” 

 

Sehun chuckled. “Cute.” 

 

What?” 

 

Come on. It won't take long.”

 

But I don't ever know what's going on. Need I remind you that I only joined because –”

 

You wanted to be with me.” Sehun smirked, before ushering him through the doors of the auditorium, where most of the club members were already seated. 

 

But 

 

No buts. You made an obligation when you signed up to be a part of this club. Sit.” 

 

Deciding that Sehun was right, even if he much rather spend his time with Sehun doing something else, Luhan sat down, calmly looking around. 

 

When is it going to start?” 

 

Patience, my deer. Patience,” Sehun teased, laughing at the scowl that made its way onto Luhan's face.

 

They heard the door open and turned to look at who it was. Finally. 

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back! Hope you all had a great summer!” The club president beamed as she looked around at the familiar faces. “We have a lot planned for this year, and I hope everyone is ready!” 

 

A few of the students responded with an enthusiastic “Yeaahhh!!” (Luhan wasn't one of them.)

 

Okay! Great! Now the first topic we have to discuss is the MT (Membership Training)!” the club president continued, pacing back and forth on stage. 

 

Again, those same students whooped and hollered. Luhan couldn't help but think that Chanyeol belonged in this club. 

 

Alright, but as you know we have to raise money for such a trip. And like every year, we're going to split up into two teams and each team will think of a way to raise the funds. Think of it as a friendly competition. We all get to benefit in the end.” 

 

Okay, maybe club meetings aren't completely boring, Luhan thought as he sat up – clearly interested in the concept of competing. Sehun, seeing Luhan's new found interest, smirked. 

 

I will be splitting the teams and if you could go to your designated areas, that would be awesome. Team A to the right and Team B to the left.” She pulled out a list and started calling out the names of the members. 

 

When she got to Oh Sehun, Luhan could have sworn she smiled a bit too lovingly for his liking. 

 

Oh Sehun  Team A.” Sehun got up and walked to his other team members, high fiving a few of them when they welcomed him with big grins. Hopefully, I'm in Team A. She should know we're dating. It would only make sense for her to put me in Team A with Sehun. 

 

When she finally got to his name, Luhan found himself silently praying – Team A. Team A. Team A.

 

Team B.” 

 

Luhan sat there, face a mix between being stunned and appalled. She can't be serious..maybe I heard her wrong..

 

Luhan – Team B,” she repeated. Okay, she clearly said B...

 

Not wanting to slow down the process, Luhan got up and made his way to Team B, trying his best not to throw daggers at the club president, who Luhan concluded was left out of the loop. She probably doesn't know Sehun and I are dating. She should read her student news more often. 

 

He glanced at Team A and made eye contact with Sehun, who was frowning a little. Luhan knew exactly how he felt. Ugh. This . 

 

Okay! And finally – myself. I am in charge of Team A” Luhan rolled his eyes at that announcement “and my vice president will be in charge of Team B. Oh yeah, don't forget that the losing team has to do the dishes during the trip, so if you don't want to be stuck with clean up duty, make sure your team wins! Let's start brainstorming!” 

 

Luhan noticed how she practically skipped across the stage to meet with Team A. 

 

Hey guys! This is going to be so much fun! We're going to win right?!” The vice president, a bleach blonde senior with an affinity for wearing yellow clothes, stood in the middle of the circle that had formed as soon as he came. “Let's kick Team A's !” 

 

The team members fist pumped the air and shouted, “YES!” 

 

Luhan took a peek behind him, eyes searching for his boyfriend, and when he found Sehun standing near the center of Team A's circle, actively discussing with his teammates, Luhan decided that maybe this arrangement wasn't so bad. Competing against his boyfriend should be interesting, to say the least. 

 

Having decided that Team A's needs kicking, Luhan turned his attention back to the leader of his team and actually listened to what he was saying. 

 

Any ideas?” The vice president, who Luhan found out was named Hongki, looked around his team. “Come on guys, anything!” 

 

A girl nervously raised her hand. Hongki pointed towards her. “Uhh..Since we have Luhan sunbae on our team, we should ---------” 

 

Everyone widened their eyes. Hongki gave Luhan a quick glance before eagerly nodding to the girl's suggestion. “You're right. I think we can raise a lot of money doing that. So Luhan-shi, how about it?” 

 

Luhan doesn't hesitate. “I'm in.”

 

Hongki grinned. “Alright then! It's settled. Girls, I want you to make flyers, and guys, I want you to go scout the area, think of a decent place for us to pull this off – a place where we can attract all the female students. Got it? Everybody on three.” 

 

Hongki placed his hand in the middle, and everyone placed theirs on top of one another with Luhan joining in last. 

 

1. 2. 3. TEAM B FIGHTING!” they all hollered exuberantly. Too busy smiling and talking to his teammates, Luhan doesn't notice Sehun looking at him with curious eyes. 

 

******

In bed that night, Sehun was doing something on his tablet when Luhan crawled into bed and immediately cuddled his side, the smile from the meeting still on his face. 

 

Are you that happy to be going against me?” Sehun asked as he placed his tablet on the nightstand and wrapped his arms around Luhan. 

 

It should be fun competing against you.” Luhan grinned. 

 

So no hard feelings when my team wins?” 

 

Luhan scoffed. “As if.” 

 

Sehun started threading his fingers through Luhan's hair, marveling at how his boyfriend keeps his hair so soft and fluffy. 

 

Uh oh, you're getting a little too touchy-feely with your enemy,” Luhan teased, eyes twinkling. 

 

We're only enemies at school. When we're at home in our bed, I think it's safe to say that I can be touchy-feely to my heart's desire.” 

 

Sehun proceeded to show Luhan what he meant by that, earning a surprised yelp from the older boy, later replaced by beautiful whimpers, which Sehun takes pride in being the only person Luhan allows to hear such melodious sounds. 

 

When they have calmed down, legs tangled, and Luhan tucked in the crook of his neck, huffing and puffing, Sehun whispered, “Are you okay?” 

 

Yeah. I'm just worried.” 

 

About?”

 

About your hands.” 

 

What?” 

 

It's just that they're going to get all wrinkly when you have to do all those dishes,” Luhan stated, laughing, apparently pleased with how he delivered that little jab. 

 

What makes you think I'm going to be washing dishes?” Sehun asked, playfully poking his boyfriend in the side. 

 

Because we both can't win. It only makes sense that A is going to wash the dishes since B is winning for sure.” 

 

Ha. Ha. Very funny. I don't think you'll be laughing when you're stuck with clean up duty because A is winning. Definitely.” 

 

Luhan shifted around so that he was leaning on his elbows, looking down at Sehun with that same playful glint from earlier. He leaned in and planted a tender kiss on Sehun's lips. 

 

Luhan whispered, “I have two words for you.” 

 

He gave Sehun another kiss. “Bring. It.”

 

 

~~~~~~ Ooooooo competition is on! Lulu said bring it! Lol. Originally, this was supposed to be longer, but it's late, and I have school tomorrow, so I stopped midway and uploaded this portion. You will find out what both teams have in store for raising money for their MT. Who do you think will win? Hopefully, I will update tomorrow. We'll see. Thanks for reading! And do comment :) 

A jealous Lulu is always cute. Hehhehee :P