The Video

All I Care About

When Sehun got home, he didn't head straight for the stairs, instead he calmly walked into the living room, where he knew someone would be waiting for him.

He wasn't wrong.

 

A pair of baby blue socks with polka dots was sticking out from the couch's armrest, and Sehun smirked because he knew who those belong to.

 

Sehun cleared his throat and declared, “I'm home.”

 

He waited for the feet wearing those socks to shuffle around, and eventually the owner's face will be revealed.

 

But nothing happened. Strange.

 

Sehun walked over to the front of the couch and – Wow. Really?

 

It was only 11:20 and his boyfriend was asleep on the couch. Squatting down to be eye level with his sleeping other half, Sehun bit his lip because ughhh why is he so darn cute? The older boy was sleeping with his mouth slightly open, his hands cushioning his face, and his cell phone tucked in the pocket of his pajama shirt. And to top it off, Luhan was wearing pajamas that matched his socks.

 

Exploding in cuteness was something Luhan excelled in.

 

Sehun stared at Luhan for a while, thinking that the older boy must have had a busy day trying to keep his mind off of him. When Luhan suddenly pouted in his sleep, Sehun resisted the urge to pinch him. He studied Luhan's face and realized that Luhan looked exhausted, which was funny because even though he was the one that worked all day, his boyfriend looked more tired out. Was it that tiring without me?

 

Deciding that he should get Luhan to bed now, Sehun gently lifted the sleeping boy into his arms and headed for the stairs.

 

Sehun-ah.”

 

YAHH!!” Sehun hollered, nearly tripping when his boyfriend suddenly looped his arms around his neck. “DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T DROP YOU!”

 

Luhan, now looking strangely awake, giggled. “Hey.”

 

Sehun sighed. “Hey to you too.”

 

He was midway up the stairs when he realized that he was still carrying Luhan. “Yah. Why am I still carrying you? You're clearly awake.”

 

Luhan smiled and swung his legs playfully. “I was never asleep.”

 

Wha – Yahh! Get down. I'm not carrying you anymore.” Sehun placed Luhan down on the step in front of him and stepped over him, making his way upstairs. “Since you weren't asleep, I assume you can walk up the stairs just fine.”

 

Sehun-ahhhhh,” Luhan called from behind him, clearly still sitting on the step.

 

Sehun turned around and Luhan looks up at him, eyes twinkling (probably thinking that Sehun was going to come back down and pick him up). “Lu. No.”

 

Come on.” Luhan brought his fists to his cheeks and – don't tell me he's going to – “Bbuing bbuing.”

 

Sehun clutched the back of his neck dramatically (like in the dramas). “Why? Why is this happening to me?” He closed his eyes and pretended to be in deep agonizing thoughts.

 

When he opened them, Luhan looked up at him expectantly. Sehun, be strong. Don't fall for that. Don't!

 

Sehun puts on his poker face. “Stop taking aegyo lessons from Baekhyun hyung. Chanyeol hyung may fall for that sort of stuff, but I won't.” Not if I could help it.

 

Sehun turned and walked away. He can hear Luhan grumble something along the line of it being Tao who taught him, not Baekhyun. Nonetheless, Luhan followed him into their room, and Sehun smirked when he saw the disappointment on Luhan's face.

 

It felt nice to know that he won this round.

 

Luhan sat cross legged on the bed and watched Sehun take off his bow tie. “You're no fun.”

 

Sehun scoffed. “Don't act like I've never carried you because I have. Plenty of times.”

 

But isn't carrying me when I'm awake more fun than carrying me when I'm asleep or drunk?”

 

Well, if you're awake why would you need me to carry you? Besides, I'm too tired from work to carry you just because you want me to.”

 

I see.”

 

Luhan took his pillow and started fluffing it before getting under the covers. He turned to look at Sehun. “Guess that means you're too tired to do anything else.” He stretched his arms and fake yawned. “Pity.”

 

Wait.....What?.....Did I......Oh. Crap.

 

At that very moment, Sehun wished he was a time traveler.

 

He would go back a few seconds earlier and stop himself from blurting out something so stupid. Dammit.

 

It to know that he didn't really win this round.

 

The older boy pulled the blanket higher until it reached his chin.“Sehun-ah, can you turn off the lights?”

 

It even more to know that he earned himself an “uneventful” Saturday night.

 

Luhan smirked when Sehun continues to stare at him, eyes asking for forgiveness. When Sehun doesn't move from his spot, Luhan blinked at him. “Are you too tired to even do that as well?”

 

Sehun could hear the triumphant in Luhan's voice. He wanted nothing more than to curl into a ball and reflect on what he just did.

 

I'm never going to win, am I?”

 

Luhan feigned ignorance with a sly smile. “What do you mean?”

 

Forget it. I'm going to shower.” He goes inside the closet and opened the drawer to search for his sweats. Speaking of shower..

 

Hey, what happened when you were showering today? Kai sent me a video of you beating Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung.”

 

Oh that. I was getting dressed when they suddenly barged in and pulled me into a hug. It was more like squishing me between themselves. They were going on about how I shouldn't be alone for too long and how I should cry on their shoulders instead of drowning my tears in the shower – which is ridiculous because I wasn't crying. They wouldn't let me go, so I got annoyed and started whacking them.”

 

Ah.” Sehun got out of the closet to find Luhan sitting upright and texting someone on his phone. “Who are you texting?”

 

The others. They're asking if you're home yet.”

 

Where are they by the way?”

 

They went out for dinner and a movie.”

 

And they left you here alone?”

 

Luhan shook his head.“They suggested that I go, but I wanted to wait for you instead.”

 

Sehun walked over and sat down on their bed. “Are we really not doing anything?”

 

Luhan twiddled his fingers. “Well....I guess we can do something --” Sehun beamed. “After you shower.”

 

Sehun raised his brow, not seeing the point in showering if he wasn't going to stay clean afterwards. Luhan, who must have read his mind, quickly said, “Because you smell like a noraebang.”

 

Sehun was about to ask him what exactly smelling like a noraebang means, but decided that he should just hurry with his shower. Questions can come later.

 

Six minutes later when he was done showering (a personal record), Sehun threw on his clothes haphazardly (they're coming off anyway) and ran back to his room.

 

Adrenaline rushing through his veins –

 

And it quickly vanished when he found his boyfriend snuggled to his pillow, fast asleep.

 

Sadly for Sehun, this time Luhan was really asleep, if his little snores were any indication.

 

Sehun groaned. He should have skipped the shower.

 

Since Luhan was sleeping on his side of the bed, Sehun flipped the covers on Luhan's usual side and climbed in. He frowned a little when he realized Luhan was turned the other way, so all he got was a face full of soft honey brown colored hair.

 

Not having access to Luhan's forehead, Sehun settled for kissing the back of his boyfriend's head. “Night Bambi.”

 

With his chest pressed against Luhan's back and his arms draped around Luhan's waist, Sehun fell asleep with a slight smile on his lips.

 

It felt nice to finally rest after a long day at work. It felt even better to have Luhan in his arms again.

 

The next morning Sehun woke to soft, familiar lips brushing against his own and tender fingers his face. With his eyes still closed, Sehun pulled the warm body closer to his chest.

 

What are you doing,” he mumbled, though he doesn't really care for an answer because what Luhan was doing was perfectly acceptable. He was perfectly fine with waking up this way.

 

Making up for last night,” Luhan said in between kisses, his fingers now tangled in Sehun's hair.

 

Sehun couldn't stop himself from grinning. “Is that so?” He opened his eyes to meet a pair of shiny brown ones. “Felt bad about leaving me hanging huh?”

 

Luhan doesn't say anything, instead he pressed soft kisses all over Sehun's face.

 

Sehun was perfectly fine with that answer.

 

And they stayed like that for a while – Luhan showering Sehun's face with sweet kisses and Sehun grinning like a fool in love the entire time.

 

When Luhan was satisfied with his work, he sighed contentedly and pressed his forehead against Sehun's. “I forgot to ask yesterday – how was your first day at work?”

 

Work... Wait...Work?!

 

Before Sehun could panic about being late for work, Luhan cupped his face and smiled. “We have plenty of time. It's still early.”

 

Sehun raised a brow, suddenly tempted to look over Luhan's shoulder to see the actual time on the clock. To see just how early his boyfriend woke up to surprise him with kisses.

 

I woke up early to spend time with you, so are you going to tell me how your day went or not?” Luhan smiled at him teasingly.

 

Sehun started playing with Luhan's hair, smiling when Luhan nudged him to talk. “It was fine. It wasn't too hectic, but it wasn't boring either. I liked it. My colleagues were nice and my boss is actually a sweet old man. He kept asking me how I was doing.”

 

Luhan smiled. “That's nice. What else?”

 

Umm. I'm an expert at fixing a karaoke machine now.”

 

What about the customers? Were any of them rude to you?”

 

No. They were more or less decent. A lot of them were drunk but they didn't do anything crazy. All horrible singers though, but I guess that's expected. If they were any good, they wouldn't be at a norae--” He stopped mid-sentence when he saw Luhan yawning. “This is boring isn't it?”

 

Luhan shook his head and cuddled closer. “I like this – hearing you talk about your day. It's nice.”

 

You sure?”

 

Yeah. Keep going. I'm listening.”

 

Uhhh. There were these two ahjussi who came dressed in glittery gold jackets with big sunglasses. They looked horrible, but I couldn't say anything. I couldn't laugh either. Imagine how hard that was for me. When they started dancing, that's when it got worse. Keeping a straight face while two middle age men dance to Kara's “Mister” is something to be proud of and I'll have you know, your wonderful boyfriend did just that. Man, if Chanyeol hyung could have seen them – he would have enjoyed it. Oh did you know that most males who go to the noraebang pick IU's songs? Oh and also there was this group of heartbroken high school girls. They picked the saddest ballads and started crying, which I don't understand because hey you picked the songs. There were also some weird ahjummas who --”

 

Oh come onnnn. Sehun mentally groaned.

 

Without him knowing, Luhan had fallen asleep.

 

Fantastic. How long was I talking to myself? Ugh. He woke me up just so he could fall back asleep.....Evil.

 

He wanted to shout, “BAMBI WAKE UP!” but thought better of it. A sleep deprived Luhan was not something he wanted to deal with on a Sunday (or any other day). Besides, it was unusual for Luhan to wake up early, at least willingly, so he'll let his boyfriend get away with this one. Just this once.

 

Sehun lifted his head up and peeked over to where the bedside clock was. It reads 9:08 am.

 

This is not happening.. His boyfriend did not just wake him up 2 hours earlier than he was supposed to wake up. His boyfriend did not just tell him he wanted to spend time with him, but is now snoring away. He did not.

 

Sehun's eyes darted between the clock and the sleeping boy. He groaned because Luhan did just that.

 

Being the type of person who can't go back to sleep once he was awake, Sehun laid there, irritated. He glared at the older boy, but his gaze soften when Luhan started nuzzling his neck while mumbling gibberish. Sehun really can't stay mad at Luhan for long, not when he does stuff like that.

 

With time to kill, Sehun left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen in hopes of finding a table full of breakfast foods. He was disappointed when all there was is a cup of coffee and Suho.

 

Morning hyung,” Sehun greeted while opening the fridge. “Kyungsoo hyung is not awake yet?”

 

No. Not yet.” Suho noticed Sehun looking for something to eat and smiled. “Do you want me to make you something instead? Maybe an omelet?”

 

Well....If you don't mind hyung...I would like an omelet.” Sehun started shuffling his feet awkwardly because he's never had Suho cook for him, but more importantly, can Suho even cook?

 

Suho chuckled. “I make awesome omelets. Don't worry.”

 

Sehun sighed in relief. “I wasn't.” He sat down at the table and waited for Suho to make his omelet.

 

Do you make omelets for Lay hyung?”

 

Suho laughed, eyes sparkling at the mention of Lay. “He makes it for me since he's better at cooking.”

 

Ah. Is he still asleep?”

 

Suho nodded as he flipped the omelet in the pan. “It's too early for him to function properly – that's what he tells me when I try to wake him.” Suho turned to look at him. “Why are you up so early? Don't you have work much later?”

 

Luhan hyung woke me up. Then he went back to sleep. He can really drive a person crazy.”

 

Suho laughed. “I know what you mean.” He came over with a plate containing a delicious looking omelet with the letter “S” written in ketchup.

 

Sehun grinned when Suho placed the plate in front of him. “Thanks hyung. Looks delicious.” He took a big bite and wow, it's surprisingly good.

 

You're welcome. Oh! I have a question for you. Does Luhan hyung speak Chinese whenever he's angry with you?”

 

Sehun shook his head. “No. He yells at me in Korean. Pretty fluently.”

 

Lucky you. Whenever we get into an argument, Lay starts spewing out Chinese words, and many of them I'm sure are curse words. But it's all good because he usually ends up feeling guilty for cursing at me in a language I don't yet understand. He makes it up to me by cooking for me.”

 

At least Lay hyung makes it up to you,” Sehun mumbled in between bites.

 

Suho smiled. “Luhan hyung is probably just tired. He didn't get much sleep the night before your first day at work. I came downstairs and saw him eating a snack, to calm his nerves I guess. He was awake for hours though. He even started cleaning the kitchen.”

 

Really?” Sehun asked with eyes wide. He had no idea that Luhan was capable of slipping out of bed without him knowing. And Luhan cleaning was just mind boggling.

 

Yeah. Since it was your first real job, he told me he was nervous about how you would do. Luhan hyung being worried was well..... worrisome. He doesn't like being away from you for too long, but then again it's to be expected.” Suho smiled. “He probably didn't tell you what he did when you went on that trip to Jeju.”

 

What did he do?”

 

He would wake up extremely early, sit in bed and watch videos of you two on his camera. It was really cute actually because his eyes were barely open and most times he would fall right back to sleep with the video still playing. I guess he simply wanted to hear your voice.”

 

Sehun sat there, not knowing what to say. He suddenly felt bad for not calling the boy more often.

 

Don't think too much about it. He's doing better. Like yesterday, he kept himself fairly busy. Besides, he knows he'll see you at the end of the day.”

 

Yeah..”

 

As cheesy as it was, Sehun really wanted to run upstairs to his room and hug his boyfriend. Hug him till he wakes up.

 

Can I ask you something, Sehun?”

 

Sehun broke out of his thoughts and looked at Suho. “Sure hyung.”

 

Why are you suddenly working?”

 

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “I-I wanted to help out around the house. You know the holidays are coming and..”

 

Suho nodded. “I understand.”

 

It's also a good experience for me. To get out and earn money myself.”

 

It is.” Suho gave Sehun a pat on the head. “I'm proud of you. You're so grown up now. Love really does change a person for the better.”

 

Sehun snorted. “Yeah yeah. Love.”

 

Suho laughed and ruffled his hair. “Don't deny it. We all know you're bursting with love for Luhan hyung.”

 

Hyunggg. I'm not bursting with love.”

 

Whatever. I can practically see the hearts in your eyes when Luhan hyung is around.”

 

What am I a cartoon? I do not have hearts in my eyes.”

 

You have the cutest smile when he's around. A smile exploding in affection.”

 

Don't exaggerate hyung.”

 

You probably can't sleep without him. Am I right?”

 

N-no. No. I sleep just fine.”

 

Suho chuckled. “We both know you're lying through your teeth. What's so hard about admitting that you're infatuated with Luhan hyung?”

 

Well..You probably can't sleep without Lay hyung either!”

 

Suho smiled. “You're right. I can't. I need him by my side in order for me to relax. I wouldn't have it any other way --”

 

Suho?” A groggy voice called out.

 

Sehun and Suho turned around to find Lay entering the kitchen while rubbing traces of sleep out of his eyes.

 

Oh you're here,” Lay said with a yawn. He made his way to the table and latched himself on Suho, who was more than happy to see him.

 

Morning,” Suho said with so much affection, Sehun felt his skin crawl. Who's exploding in affection now huh?

 

When Suho started caressing Lay's face (who seems to be having a hard time keeping his eyes open), Sehun cleared his throat. “Thanks for the omelet, hyung.”

 

Too busy fondling Lay, Suho doesn't hear him. Sehun decided to leave before they start kissing each other. He was not ready to see that in the morning. Matter of fact, he's not ready to see that ever.

 

When he was back in his room, he found not one person but three people sleeping on his bed. “What are you doing?”

 

Can't you see? We're sleeping,” Baekhyun answered, eyes closed.

 

Yes. I can see that. But why are you sleeping in my room?”

 

Because Luhan hyung is here,” Chanyeol replied.

 

Which leads me to my next question – why are you sleeping with my boyfriend in between you?” Sehun asked, irritation clear in his voice. The cause of his irritation? The sight of Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugging his sleeping boyfriend like he was some sort of stuffed animal.

 

Because he's soft and cuddly,” they said at the same time.

 

I know that, but I would appreciate it if you leave.”

 

Ignoring his comment, Baekhyun brought his face closer to Luhan's. “Don't be so stingy, Sehun. You need to learn how to share.”

 

I am not sharing Luhan,” Sehun snarled. “Now are you two going to leave on your own or am I going to be the one that kicks you out?”

 

This feels really nice though..We can see why you're so obsessed with Luhan hyung.”

 

Sehun stepped closer to the bed. “I'm going to count to three. One.”

 

Yeah. He's precious.”

 

Two.”

 

He sleeps like an angel.”

 

Three.”

 

I think it's time to get up, Yeollie.”

 

I think you're right, Baek.”

 

The Baekyeol couple leaped out of bed. “Fun time's over.” They scurried past Sehun, avoiding eye contact, and was about to step out of the room when Sehun grabbed both of their arms. They yelped.

 

Sehun shushed them and looked back at Luhan, who didn't even stir. He turned back to look at them. “At least tell me why you were sleeping with him? The real reason.”

 

We were walking by and heard him mumbling your name. We thought you left for work, so we decided to keep him company,” Baekhyun said.

 

Instead of hurting us, you should let us go,” Chanyeol suggested with a smile.

 

Sehun lets them go (a bit reluctantly). “Thanks for the help, but next time refrain from touching him. Don't even think about snuggling him again.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol raised their right hands. “We won't.....At least not in front of you.”

 

They ran away, snickering, before Sehun could react. I'm going to get them one of these days.

 

Sehun glanced at the clock. He had thirty minutes. Sehun walked over to Luhan's desk and grabbed the older boy's camera.

 

After he was done, he looked at the clock again and noted that he only had a few minutes before he has to get ready for work. He decided that he doesn't mind spending those minutes watching his boyfriend sleep, so he crawled into bed, hands automatically wrapping around Luhan.

 

When he was preparing to leave, Suho and Lay, who were watching morning cartoons, told him to be careful and to have a nice day.

 

Thanks hyung.”

 

Lay nodded. “Don't worry about Luhan hyung and focus on your work.”

 

I will.” He puts on his shoes and before walking out the door, he turned and asked them, “Can you guys make sure he doesn't hang around Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung too much?”

 

Suho and Lay laughed. “Yeah. We'll try. But you know they love him a lot,” Suho said.

 

I think they love messing with you more though,” Lay added with a grin.

 

Sehun sighed because it was true - driving Sehun crazy was always Baekyeol's favorite pastime.

 

Just make sure they don't do anything weird to him.”

 

He bid his hyungs bye and went to work. On the way there, he got a text with a photo attached.

 

Chanyeol: Luhan hyung is awake now – although slightly grumpy.

 

Sehun opened the photo attachment and saw Luhan's irritated “just got out of bed” face staring at the camera. He didn't look too pleased with the person who took the photo.

 

Sehun smiled. He'll be just fine.

 

******

When Luhan woke to find that Sehun had already left, the term disappointed cannot even begin to describe how he felt. First, he fell asleep on the boy even though he woke him up to spend time with him. Second, he didn't get to eat breakfast with Sehun like he had planned. Third, he didn't even get to kiss Sehun and say, “See you later Sehun-ah. Have a great second day.”

 

Luhan pouted as he stared at himself in mirror. This .

 

Knock Knock

 

Hyung, it's me. I need to use it,” came Chanyeol's voice.

 

Alright.” Luhan opened the door to let the other one in, but all he got was a flash of light blinding him. “Ahhh! What are you doing?”

 

Taking a photo evidence. Can you turn this way? I want to get your whole face.”

 

Luhan glared at the taller boy, but turned his face anyway. He doesn't bother asking why because frankly, Chanyeol does a lot of strange things.

 

Another one,” the younger boy said, snapping more pictures of Luhan.

 

Chanyeol!”

 

Okay! I'm done!” The tall boy ran off, leaving Luhan a little dazed.

 

When he got back to his room, he spotted a bright sticky note on his camera. Luhan walked over and read the note.

 

Look for the file named “Wake Up Bambi”

-Sehun

 

He turned the camera on and looks for said file. When he pressed play, Sehun's face popped up and that took him by surprise. Sehun was sitting down, presumably on Luhan's chair.

 

About time you woke up,” the Sehun inside the camera said with a smirk. “You're really something, you know that? Waking me up extra early then falling asleep on me. Look at you.” He turned the camera to the figure on the bed, and Luhan flushed because it was him, sleeping with his mouth hanging open and one of his legs sticking out from under the covers.

 

Sehun turned the camera back on himself. “I expect a nice reward when I get home. Got it? Now what else do I want to tell you...” His boyfriend turned to look back at him.

 

Luhan's heart raced because there's something really romantic about the way Sehun was looking at him – watching him sleep.

 

I made this video so you could watch whenever you like. Whenever you miss me,” Sehun explained when he looked back at the camera. “I know it not being able to see me whenever you want, but hey you have this video now. Don't accidentally delete it! Okay? And.....stop worrying about me when I'm at work. Nothing bad is going to happen to me. Just hang out with the others and do your homework. Don't get into too much trouble okay? Oh God. This is really embarrassing. Ughh. I'm talking to myself.”

 

Luhan giggled when Sehun started rubbing his temple, complaining about how filming himself was the most ridiculous thing he's ever done.

 

Now don't expect me to have a new video for you every day I go to work,” Sehun warned with a stern face, but Luhan couldn't help but smile. “It's extremely embarrassing doing this once, I can't imagine doing it all the time.”

 

Sehun took a deep breath. “I know you're trying really hard, but text me if you can't take it anymore. I can't promise you I'll reply immediately, but I will read it whenever I can. Okay? Also, everything will be fine.”

 

Sehun brought the camera closer to his face. He smiled. “I'll be home before you know it.”

 

Sehun turned the camera over to turn off the recording, but then he suddenly brought it back to his face. “Oh yeah. Lock the door if you're going to take a nap. Understand? Okay. That's it. See you soon.”

 

The recording finished and Luhan was left feeling a whole lot better. A huge grin appearing on his face. Though he doesn't know why Sehun would want him to lock the door when he sleeps, Luhan was still grateful that Sehun made him a video. His boyfriend denies being a cheesy person, but then he goes and does stuff like this. Luhan pressed play and smiled as Sehun's face appears on the screen once more. Sehun-ah.

 

Luhan was certain that today will be better than yesterday because like Sehun said – everything will be fine.

 

And it was.

 

From that day on, Sehun would leave him a video message every Sunday (whenever he remembered or wasn't too tired to do one). Luhan would always wait for Sehun when he got home, usually dressed in his pajamas. Sometimes he pretends to be asleep so Sehun could pick him up, but unlike the first attempt, he doesn't surprise the younger boy until he's placed on the bed. Sehun would often jump back, hands clutching his chest like Luhan had scared the hell out of him.

 

As for the weekdays, Sehun would be off whenever Luhan worked, so that he could still pick him up when he was done. He told Luhan that it was merely a coincidence, but Luhan thinks it's because Sehun had asked his boss to let him work on those days Luhan was off work. Honestly, Luhan was going to do the exact same thing – adjust his work schedule so that it didn't clash with Sehun's. It's just that Sehun simply beat him to it.

 

With work and school taking up most of their time, Luhan and Sehun don't spend as much time together as before.

 

But that's going to change when winter break comes along.

 

I can do it. Just one more month. Luhan tells himself whenever he feels upset about the lack of Sehun time. They'll have a full month to do whatever they felt like, and Luhan was really looking forward to it – not to mention the holidays are coming up. Luhan loves the holidays.

 

Christmas was 3 weeks away and Luhan was currently at the mall, buying gifts. Sehun was at work, so he decided to go Christmas shopping with the Baekyeol couple. After promising to meet at the food court when they were done, Luhan headed towards the shops, his mind already made up as to what to get for each of the other boys.

 

With a handful of shopping bags, Luhan entered the last shop on his list. Unfortunately, the store was extremely crowded, so he had a hard time maneuvering around without hitting people with his bags.

 

He scanned the display area, eyes searching for that thing he wanted to get Sehun. It was a limited edition, so Luhan had spent hours searching for a store that sold that specific model. When his eyes finally landed on Sehun's gift, Luhan hastily made his way over (apologizing to the people his bag had whacked along the way).

 

He puts his bags down and reaches out for Sehun's gift. His heart feeling extremely relieved because there was at least one left. Whew. Found it.

 

Too busy celebrating his accomplishment, Luhan doesn't notice the hand that also had a grip on the object – a hand that reached out for Sehun's gift at exactly the same time.

 

Luhan turned to look at the stranger. A guy that looked to be around his age, with black hair spiked up and black square rimmed glasses. The stranger looked back at him, also taking in Luhan's appearance. After a few more silent seconds, Luhan felt as though the stranger was no longer simply looking at him – he was staring.

 

When their eyes met, the other guy doesn't look away and neither does Luhan. He wasn't sure if the guy was trying to get him to let go of the object by engaging in a staring contest, but Luhan knew for sure that he wasn't going to lose.

 

Clearing his throat, Luhan tighten his grip around Sehun's gift. “Excuse me, but I saw this first.” 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ OOOOOOOOO!! New guy makes his appearance! They're both fighting for that thing (which shall remain a mystery for obvious Christmas gift reasons) That's exciting eh? But otherwise, FLUFFY CHAPTER! It was bursting in fluff. Hunhan fluff. Sulay fluff. LuBaekYeol fluff!!. My favorite parts - the beginning when Luhan told Sehun that if he's too tired to carry him then he must be too tired to do "anything else" (HAHAHA! Luhan = forever winning), the part when Luhan wakes Sehun up with kisses but then promptly falls asleep, Sehun's video message for Lulu, and of course Baekyeol cuddling Lulu. Adorable :) They mean well, but the methods they use are unconventional and erted at times. Lol xD

 

Favorite lines - Baekyeol's "Because he's soft and cuddly." Sehun's "I know that..." CUTEEEE

Baek - "You need to learn how to share."  Sehun - "I am not sharing Luhan hyung." and "Lock the door if you're going to take a nap." Protective Sehun strikes again. Lol 

 

Thanks for reading! And keep on commenting because I really enjoy reading them. You guys are so funny and sweet ♥ Thanks for subscribing to my stories!! Next chapter will be the CHRISTMAS CHAPTER! YAYYAYAYAYAY!!! (Btw isn't the picture cute?)