Warnings

The Dull One

L looked between Jaekyung and Chaekyung. Chaekyung to Jaekyung. Jaekyung to Chaekyung.

"Wait wait." He took several steps back as his mind digested the fact. "You mean, JAEKYUNG, this Lee Jaekyung is your unnie?"

Jaekyung rushed down the steps and looked L up and down. "Wait, you say your boyfriend is L, Chae!" She protested. "This isn't L! This is L's friend right? He's Kim Myungsoo!"

Chaekyung looked between Jaekyung and L. "Oh you mean you two know each other?"

"She/He's in my class!!" They both pointed at each other. "And in the Newsletter Committee!!"

Chaekyung's eyes rounded and beamed. "Oh really? That's great! So you two know each other! I don't need to even make the introductions anymore!" she clapped.

Jaekyung frowned at L and huffed. "What are you doing in my house, Kim Myungsoo?" she grumbled. "I believe the article has finished, you have no business here!"

"Well excuse me," L retorted back. "But this girl over here which happens to be my...girlfriend," he faltered a little at the word. "of three days, and apparently your sis..ter...asked me over! I didn't know her house would be your house too!"

Both of them whirled around to look at Chaekyung. "I can't believe she's/he's your sister/boyfriend!" they both shrieked.

Chaekyung blinked. "Wow. This is the first time I've heard either of you shout." she commented. "Do you two hate each other or something?"

Jaekyung muttered under her breath and played with her fingers behind her back. "Not really, just-"

"Nearly there." L finished for her. He shot Jaekyung a look at Jaekyung glared back, her glasses sliding down her nose. She pushed it up and continued glaring, grinding her teeth.

She pulled Chaekyung by the arm. "Chae, I want to talk to you." she muttered.

She dragged Chaekyung to the side of the hall and hissed. "Chae! I can't believe this guy is the boyfriend you're talking about!" she hissed. "Do you know who he is?"

Chaekyung blinked. "He's L."

"Well I didn't know that he also goes by that retarded name." Jaekyung muttered. "But he's the guy I was talking about yesterday! That guy from the newsletter committee that's supposed to be under my guidiance right now. He's just annoying and irritating, judgemental and-"

"Unnie," Chaekyung cut in. "You're biased against him." she frowned. "Try to give him a chance. I really like him."

"But-" Jaekyung struggled to keep complaining. She didn't really like someone that easily, it was hard to get into her good books and bootlicking NEVER worked for her.

Then again, it was hard for Jaekyung to despise someone either.

Jaekyung was okay with most people, unless it was someone like Kim Junki that picked on her like he had nothing better to do. You had to be extremely terrible to her for her to dislike you.

And L had miraculously fallen in that catergory of "Not-doing-much-but-I-hate-you" category.

To be completely honest he hadn't done much to her, not her to him, but that natural dislike between them two had just germinated itself in their hearts without them knowing.

If you asked Jaekyung why she just hated L so much, she would have listed a whole lot of reasons. But those were superficial ones, not important ones. Why she really really disliked him, she didn't know.

She just did.

"I..." Jaekyung struggled to speak. She sighed as she looked at her sister. "Fine. Fine I'll give him another chance alright. Doesn't change the fact that I don't like him, but he's your boyfriend so..."

"Great unnie!" Chaekyung smiled. "You'll come to love him, don't you worry!" she beamed.

 

 

 

L and Jaekyung's eyes connected as Jaekyung walked towards the couple with drinks in her hands.

L and Chaekyung were sitting on the couch together as Jaekyung served them drinks. "Hope your highness likes ice lemon tea?" Jaekyung scoffed.

L glowered at her and snatched the cup away. "Well then. I like hot chocolate better but thanks then servant." he shot back.

Jaekyung sat on the couch opposite them and drank her tea, muttering under her breath. She blew on her bangs and wrinkled her nose, eying L from behind her hair. She furrowed her brows, knowing exactly well why her sister had fallen for this guy.

Sure he was good-looking. Even a blind person had to think twice before denying.

But she had doubts about this L guy. Love at first sight existed, true. But Jaekyung didn't really believe in it.

L on the other hand was eying Jaekyung with the same intensity. *What in the world, I totally had no idea Jaekyung was Chaekyung's sister.* he thought. *Pretty stupid seeing how similar their names are, but they look nothing alike! I can't even...*

"So uh....why doesn't anyone know Jaekyung's your sister?" L asked Chaekyung, frowning.

Chaekyung let out a laugh. "I want to tell everyone, but unnie doesn't." she shrugged. "She says she wants to fade away in the background and letting people know I'm her sister isn't it. She doesn't allow me to tell."

L's eyes darted to Jaekyung, confused. He didn't understand her mindset.

"Why?" he asked boldly.

Jaekyung made a face. "None of your business."

That again.

"Whatever." L muttered. "I don't get you."

"Me neither. Can't say I have the interest to do so." Jaekyung murmured.

"Psh." L snorted. "You think I do?"

"STOP!" Chaekyung sighed. She looked between her boyfriend and her sister. "Can't you two disregard your differences? For me?" she pleaded.

Jaekyung immediately shut but L still wanted to refute. Jaekyung shot L a look and he kept his mouth shut, pouting. Chaekyung smiled and she stood up. "I'll be refilling your cups. Talk and know each other a little." she picked up the cups and darted off to the kitchen.

Jaekyung shifted uncomfortably in her seat and L studied the patterns on the carpet.

Why was it that this girl was able to get under his skin so easily? It was like she had a manual or something that taught her how to piss him off.

"Look, Kim Myungsoo."

L looked up, frowning.

"I know you don't like me." Jaekyung pointed out. "I don't like you either. But let's call a truce, at least when we're around Chae. I don't want her to get hurt in anyway because of the differences between us."

L nodded.

"And I'm warning you." Jaekyung stared at him. "I will NOT tolerate it if you hurt Chae in any way. I cannot tolerate it if you break her heart especially. I will break your neck."

L blinked back.

And he laughed.

Jaekyung's glare deepened and L tried to stiffle his laughter. "I'm sorry but it's just...you don't suit being all that fierce and taunting you know? You should learn from Sunggyu hyung, he's really good at that."

Jaekyung huffed and threw a pillow at his head. L grunted and rubbed his head. "Hey!"

"I'm serious. I might not break your neck literally, but I will do something of equal pain, I don't care." She hissed. "I'm warning you, L, Myungsoo, whatever. Don't you DARE do anything to hurt Chae."

"Who do you think I am?" L muttered. "I won't okay? As much as you think I'm not a good guy, I'm not a heart breaker either. I won't."

"Good." Jaekyung settled back in her seat. "You better not."

Chaekyung burst out of the kitchen. "So what were you guys talking about?" she beamed.

"Nothing." L muttered. "Just you know....necks."

 

 

-----

Hey babies! I'm back in action! :D Missed me? HEHEHE

Anyway I forgot about it but yeah, I made a new story (again) trust me I'll update, I have nothing to do now. So yeah, see you there---->>

The Man who never Dies [CLICK]