[from; myjonginnie]

Catch Taemin If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Catch Taemin If You Can; [from; myjonginnie]

 

 

Author's thank you and goodbye

Hi everyone, this is myjonginnie.
Yes, it ended. It finally ended! *pops gold confetti and cherry champagne*
I hope everyone is happy with the closure that I've tied the story with! At least, I am :)

Honestly speaking, I had no big plans nor saw much potential when I first started this story.
It's really everyone's support that got me pumping to keep writing, thank you. 

It's been over a year since I've begun CTIYC, and I'm really attached to it as it is a special combination of my firsts. This story is my longest and the biggest project of mine since I started writing, my first on-going story that has ever lived to see its end, my first Kai/Taemin coupling story, and my first story to be posted on AFF. 

So I guess it isn't much of a wonder that I'm already beginning to miss my Taemin, Jongin, Chanyeol, Soojung, Sulli, Jieun, and even Jiyeon in this story although I do feel at liberty for finally finishing it. 
...Which is also probably why I wrote that long- epilogue, not really wanting to let go of these es so fast :) 

I've been getting some really flattering comments about CTIYC (*blushes*) and if I am willing to give out my text files. 
The answer is, unfortunately, no.
But CTIYC will alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter