Hyung, Shut Up

Hyung, Shut Up

 

Forefinger travelling against at the index page, Kyungsoo's eyes skilfully scanned the chapters and subchapters. The finger's movement stopped, eyes widened, a smirk came to his lips. His finger proceeded to the most right part of the page. Page 365. Swiftly, he flipped the pages of the book until the page he wanted appeared before him. Being as efficient as ever, he effortlessly spotted the important keywords and sentences. His hand reached for his blue pen and started to write on a piece of blank paper. The tenth paper.

 

It was the assignment that the History teacher had given to his class earlier. Being Do Kyungsoo, he went to the library right after the last bell rang to borrow the books related to the assignment. He carried the books all the way back to the house. After he cooked himself his secret recipe ramen, Kyungsoo immediately indulged himself in the assignment. It had the due date of two weeks but Kyungsoo seriously did not bother to procrastinate. To be really honest, Kyungsoo disliked assignments. Whoever who liked to do assignments were either really genius or really stupid. But then assignments helped in his subjects' scores. Thus, he trained himself to like the assignments with burning dislike. It was a serious unresolved issue in him.

 

As if it was timed, Kyungsoo looked up to the round white clock on the blue concrete wall. It would hit five in the evening in less than one minute. He glanced at the dorm's door. He smiled. From a distance, his ears could already hear loud, fast footsteps. He would be here in 3, 2…

 

The door was flung opened. A brunette boy in his uniform attire appeared breathlessly at the house's door. He quickly bent his back, both hands on his knees, panting loudly. Sweats trickled down from his hair, hitting the floor.

 

"Welcome home, Baekhyun hyung," Kyungsoo calmly greeted the boy with his blank expression.

 

The boy stood straight again as he regained the even beat of his heart. He smiled widely at the boy who was sitting on a chair, facing a set of opened books of six on the table. "I'm-" He inhaled once more. "-home, Kyungsoo."

 

And it was literally storming inside Kyungsoo. The way the brunette boy called his name made every atom of Kyungsoo's body raised to a warmer temperature. The beautiful smile of his was not helping either. Kyungsoo tightened his grip on his blue pen. You and your stupid perfect smile. Screw you. He took a long deep breath before he turned his attention to his papers again. He tried to write again but his hand stopped in mid-air. Great. He forgot what to write. It was just at the end of his pen earlier. Now he needed to read the whole page again. Just great.

 

Baekhyun took off his shoes and arranged them nicely on the shoes rack. He threw his backpack onto the cushion and plopped himself onto it too. He giddily started to giggle and his feet did little kicks in the air.

 

Kyungsoo caught the actions from the corner of his eyes and he could recognize that giggling and air-kicking things. How was Byun Baekhyun older than him again? He shook his head in disbelief. God. Here we go again.

 

"Hey, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun stopped all of his movements abruptly. With his back against the couch, he stared at the blue ceiling of their house, waiting for a response from the younger boy.

 

"Hmm." Kyungsoo gave him cold response. He might have his eyes stuck to the book in his hands but seriously, he could not read properly. And even if he read, he would not understand a thing. After all, his biggest distraction was there.

 

"Do you know where did I go just now?" Baekhyun spun his body. Now, he had his fore abdomen against the couch. Both elbows support his weight as he planted his face on his palms. He swayed his head right and left.

 

"Yeah." Kyungsoo did not need to turn at look at the brunette boy to know that the boy had a stupid smile plastered on his face. His eyes dilated as he finally found some useful information from the freaking page he had been reading for a good five-minute. Finally. He jotted it down on the paper.

 

Hearing that one word reply made Baekhyun sat straight on the couch. Eyebrows pinched together, confused. How could Kyungsoo know beforehand? He had not said anything. "You know?"

 

Kyungsoo nodded once. "The dance studio."

 

The brunette boy slowly dropped his jaw. Eyes enlarged.

 

Kyungsoo flipped to a new page. "Down the street."

 

Baekhyun pointed his forefinger accusingly at the younger boy. "What in the- How did you know?" He was really freaking out.

 

"You went to see a boy named Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo's eyes twitched at the name. He felt his heart ached as if there was an elf hammering nails into his blood pumping organ. Stupid elf!

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened even more.

 

"You went to see him dance."

 

Baekhyun quickly got on his feet and strode to Kyungsoo's place and sat down on the free seat. "OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU KNOW ALL THESE? ARE YOU A PSYCHIC?" He stared at the younger male as if he was an alien. A cute one, of course.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance and he could feel the throbbing against his temples. Baekhyun was so loud. "Hyung…"

 

"YOU ARE PSYCHIC, AREN'T YOU?" Baekhyun slapped his palm on the table a little bit too hard. It hurt but Baekhyun could care less about it. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" He said loudly, almost shouting. "DO KYUNGSOO IS A PSYCHIC!" He was really overreacting.

 

"Baekhyun hyung," Kyungsoo called. Even when the brunette boy was loud and all, Kyungsoo could not help but to feel a little calm at the older boy's name. He liked the name Baekhyun. He liked it a lot. But hell, his eardrums would break at the high pitched voice soon.

 

"If you haven't notice, you've been doing the same thing for the past two weeks." It was the reality. Kyungsoo knew that Baekhyun had been going to the same place, the dance studio that was located few blocks from their dorm, right after school for fourteen days now. That was why Kyungsoo developed a new habit. It was to welcome Baekhyun home at five o'clock in the evening every weekdays.

 

"And when you came home, you will just start blabbering about Kim Jongin." And it hurt Kyungsoo. The way that Baekhyun would smile whenever he talked about Kim Jongin. The way Baekhyun's face lit up with happiness whenever he came back from the dance studio. It really did hurt in so many ways. "Kim Jongin this, Kim Jongin that. Kim Jongin dances to this, Kim Jongin dances to that. So, how would I not know about this? Please do tell me." Kyungsoo's eyes did not waver from boring a hole into the book he held. He dared not to meet Baekhyun's eyes. He did not want him to see the liquid forming in his eyes. Do Kyungsoo did not cry in front of people. It was one of his traits that he took pride in.

 

At Kyungsoo's explanation, Baekhyun clasped a hand over his mouth. His cheeks and ears went crimson. "I did?" After some recollections, he noticed and turned redder. "I did, didn't I?" He scratched his cheek awkwardly, embarrassed.

 

"Yes, you did. And now if you excuse me, I have an assignment to do," Kyungsoo excused himself. He bookmarked the page he was on and closed the book. He needed to get his work done before the clock struck midnight. He needed to suppress the pain in his heart too. He was not jealous. Not really.

 

"Aww~" Baekhyun's shoulder slumped at the younger's words. "But you haven't listened about Kim Jongin today!" He pouted cutely.

 

Kyungsoo's jaw tightened instantly at the mention of that three-syllable name. For goodness sake, not that freaking name of Kim Jongin again! "Hyung, no. Not today." Okay, maybe he was a little jealous. A little. Yeah.

 

"Please~" Baekhyun pleaded adorably with his puppy face on. "I need to share this with someone! Please, Kyungsoo~ Please, please, please~" Baekhyun went over to Kyungsoo and tugged on his shirt repeatedly like a child asking for ice cream or toys or something similar to those. Annoyingly cute.

 

Kyungsoo took a look at the older boy and heaved a defeated sigh. He knew he would never say no to Baekhyun. Not with that adorable face of him. "Okay, okay. Stop tugging on my shirt, hyung. I just bought this yesterday. I'll listen. Fine?"

 

"YAY! DO KYUNGSOO, YOU'RE THE AWESOMEST!" Baekhyun beamed and clapped his hands happily.

 

Kyungsoo tried his best not to smile at the comment. He would not lie. He liked being called like that by Baekhyun. He wanted to be the only person who Baekhyun would call the best. And to hear the happiness in Baekhyun's voice triggered the joy in him too. "Just please. Don't talk so loud or else I'll become deaf before I reach thirty." And sometimes, Kyungsoo just hated himself so much. Me and my stupid soft spots for you. Ugh.

 

And the daily report on Kim Jongin officially started.

 

"He wore a grey tank top and black tracksuit today. God, how could someone look so attractive and hot in a plain tank top and tracksuit?" Baekhyun fanned his face which was heating up. "Oh and he was sweating a lot. Like seriously, a lot." Baekhyun went red at the image of sweaty Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo's ears were literally bleeding. The adjectives Baekhyun used to describe Kim Jongin were a bit too much for Kyungsoo's liking. "Hyung, last time you told me, he's younger than you. You sound like a pedo-"

 

Narrowing his eyes, Baekhyun slapped Kyungsoo's arm hard, making the younger boy flinched in pain. "Let me finish, won't you?"

 

What have I done to be treated like this? Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. This will take forever.

 

"Oh and did I mention about his solo dance? I didn't, did I?" Baekhyun flailed his arms in excitement with his eyes widened. "Oh my God! He had a solo dance today! A FREAKING SOLO DANCE!"

 

Hearing the total excitement in the brunette boy's voice, Kyungsoo twitched in achiness. He twitched more often than usual today. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. Headache. Heartache. Mostly heartache.

 

"He touched his arms." Baekhyun started to comment about Kim Jongin's solo dance of a song with a title of My Lady. His feet were never calm as they kept on doing small stomping movements on the floor. "And he touched his chest." He gulped down the water in his mouth. His mind was going wild.

 

Kyungsoo felt the hair of the back of his neck stood up. For his innocence sake, all of those suggestive comments needed to stop. He did not need the details of whatever Baekhyun saw at the dance studio. "Hyung, stop."

 

The request went in Baekhyun's one ear and came out from the other one. He was too absorbed to recollect all of the scenes he saw and translated them in the form of words. "And he did that y face and all and I was like 'KKYYAA!' and I thought I just died at the sight-"

 

"Stop." Kyungsoo could not take it anymore.

 

"AND AT THE END HE GRABBED HIS CROTCH! HIS CROTCH, KYUNGSOO! AND OH MY GOD I JUST"

 

That's it. Kyungsoo had enough. He slightly threw his pen on the table and stood up.

 

"OH AND HE EVEN BIT HIS LOWER LIP-" Baekhyun continued his endless talk though he saw the movements of the younger male who was approaching him.

 

Abruptly, Kyungsoo grabbed the brunette boy's face firmly in his hands and he saw the shock reflected in the Baekhyun's eyes. His eyes admired the face of one of the God's masterpiece. His heart softened at the beauty. How could such cute, beautiful yet loud creature exist? He had no idea. His eyes rested on the brunette's lips and he consciously bit his bottom lip. The movements of those lips were playing in slow motion in his sight. They were so mesmerizing. Just like Baekhyun.

 

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun could not comprehend the sudden action of the younger boy, questioned him. He frowned at the soft pain he felt as Kyungsoo held his face tightly."You're hurting me and I haven't finish about the solo dan-"

 

The brunette boy's words were cut off as Kyungsoo pressed his full lips onto Baekhyun's thin lips. And instantly, zaps of electricity seized his body, each of them made his heart beat faster. Time had stopped for him. Warm, tender. Those were the only words he could think when their lips were in contact. His eyes instinctively shut. He finally knew how Byun Baekhyun tasted like. Finally.

 

Baekhyun's body turned rigid at the sudden kiss. Orbs dilating, he his breath in surprise. What the hell is happening here? He tried to move his body but he swore they did not even flinch a bit. He shuddered when the soft and warm breaths of Kyungsoo hit his face. He was grateful that he was sitting on a chair because he could not feel his legs anymore. They melted, literally.

 

One of Kyungsoo's hands found its way to Baekhyun's nape and held the brunette closer against him. He parted his mouth only to capture the older boy's lower lip and started to on it gently. He caught that small mewl sound produced by the brunette's throat and he smiled in the kiss. Baekhyun sounded adorable. He could not stop himself from prolonging the kiss. It was his first kiss. He needed it to be a long, memorable kiss that would be remembered for a lifetime for him and also for Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun wanted to slap himself when he heard himself and he definitely felt the lips of Kyungsoo tugged into a smile, making him blush. He knew he should not be enjoying the sudden kiss but unfortunately, he was. Those invading lips were soft and delectable. Fluttered, he closed his eyes, savouring his first kiss. He could feel his body suffuse with warm, red feeling. Unlike his cold appearance, Kyungsoo's lips were warm. Really warm.

 

After a good one minute, Kyungsoo heavy-heartedly tore the kiss. His lips slowly left the brunette's. Their warm breaths crashed onto each other. Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes. He curved a thin smile when his eyes caught the sight of the red swollen bottom lip of the older boy. He pressed his lips hard together as his greediness was kicking in. Let just say that Do Kyungsoo had found new items to be addicted to.

 

Baekhyun felt the loss when the kiss stopped. He felt the burning gaze on his face and that just made him flushed with red colour even more. Hesitatingly, he opened his eyes only to see Kyungsoo with his usual blank face. There was not even a shy smile or whatever. It was just his that-is-so-Kyungsoo face. And he just wanted to strangle Kyungsoo for that. They just kissed for goodness sake. Baekhyun blinked his eyes.

 

"What-" Baekhyun blinked again, still unsure what to say. He looked straight into the younger boy's eyes. "What was that for?"

 

"For talking too much." With that damn attractive mouth of yours. Kyungsoo swallowed the unsaid words. He stood straight and turned to walk to the books he left earlier.

 

"What?" Baekhyun gawked at him.

 

"You talk too much, hyung. I just have to." Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders. His hands naturally started to pack the books, the papers and his stationeries on the dining table.

 

"By kissing me?" Baekhyun questioned the younger boy further, still unsatisfied by the answer.

 

Kyungsoo stopped his action, a book remained still in his hand. "If you put it that way, yes."

 

"But that was my first kiss!" Baekhyun retorted furiously. It was really his first kiss and to have his first kiss stolen like that never came to his mind. "And I was supposed to give it to- err- a person!" Baekhyun wanted to dig himself a hole at his lame reason.

 

Kyungsoo raised one questioning eyebrow. "Well, it was my first too, hyung. And last time I check, I'm totally positive that I am a person," he emphasized. He tightened his grip on his book. "I'm a real person with real feelings." He could not hide the sad tone of his words. It was not too obvious but it would not go unnoticed either. His eyes flicked sudden sadness and he gave a small smile. "Unless, you don't consider me as one." He stacked the books together and swiftly carried them in his arms. He started his steps to leave the place.

 

Baekhyun went silent at the reply. He chewed his lower lip. The warmth of Kyungsoo's lips against his was still there. Do Kyungsoo kissed him. 'Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sitting down the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G~' Baekhyun reddened at the sudden thought. Who the hell invented that song anyway? He quickly pressed his lips together as they were threatening to form a wide smile. But he could not hide the truth in his eyes. They twinkled with joy.

 

Of course, Baekhyun knew Kyungsoo was a person with feelings. Even though Kyungsoo seemed cold outside but Baekhyun knew Kyungsoo was a person with real emotions and feelings inside. After all, he had been living under the same roof with the younger boy for almost two years. And all these times, Baekhyun had kept his true feelings to himself, thinking of all the possibilities of being despised by the boy whom he liked so much if he confessed. He was afraid that the younger boy would feel disgusted by his feeling. He was afraid of rejection. Damn, he was so wrong. So oblivious, too. How could he be so oblivious? Why did he fail to decipher the gentle look in Kyungsoo's eyes when they made eye contacts when Kyungsoo practically glared at everyone? Why did he fail to feel the special warmth gave to him by Kyungsoo who was well known as the school's Cold Guy? If only he confessed, he would not have to waste his time on a dancer boy he merely knew because he knew that it was all physical attraction. If only he had taken the first step, the past fourteen days would already filled with Do Kyungsoo instead of Kim Jongin. Byun Baekhyun, you idiot. "THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

 

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh before he turned around to look at the brunette boy. He noticed the burning red ears of the older boy. Amused, he let out a chuckle. "Hyung," he blurted.

 

At that one word, Baekhyun really wanted to stride towards the smaller boy and kill the boy. Kill the boy with a lot of kisses for being so effortlessly endearing in Baekhyun's eyes. But his feet were glued to the floor. He knew if he tried to walk, his feet would just give up on him. He wondered if all first kisses had the same effect to other people. "WHAT?!" He shouted.

 

"Shut up." Kyungsoo then faced the front and walked to the direction of his room.

 

At the two words, Baekhyun turned red even more. No one dare to tell the school's heartthrob, Byun Baekhyun, to shut up, especially the people who were younger than him. No one. But this time he would let it pass. Because Do Kyungsoo was the only exception. "YAH! DO KYUNGSOO! YOU BETTER TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR STEALING MY LIPS' ITY OR I'LL SUE YOU!"

 

Kyungsoo could not help but laugh heartedly at the last words of the brunette boy. He had not laughed like that for awhile now. He shook his head in amusement.

 

"Looking forward for the court letter, hyung."

 

"DO KYUNGSOO!"

 

Kyungsoo laughed again. He would gladly take the responsibility.

 

-End.

 


 

 

Okay, what is this? I don't even know. /cries/

This really came out of nowhere when I'm supposed to do my endless assignments.

Recently, I have this massive BaekSoo feels. And it's so overwhelming. Ugh.

Please do love BaekSoo because I love them together like sagkjdshga can't keep calm~~ 

Just looking at the gif of BaekSoo make me so feel so delusionally happy. /sobs/

The weirdness of myself is so weird that I am weirded by myself. I am so sad.

Thank you for reading and please comment so that I could write less craps next time.

Saranghaeyo <3