Reason Revealed

Taboo Love

It was quarter past nine when Sungjong got home yesterday. His father was furious. He could have punished him if he wanted to, but he chose not to because it was the first, and will be the only, mistake Sungjong had made. Even though Mr. Lee had kept rules rigidly, he had always given everyone a second chance. But he expected that it wouldn't happen again. His older sons got the same chance but they kept on breaking rules so they got punished. His punishments were not that hard. The law breaker only had to starve for a day.

Tonight, Mr. Lee was fixing his drawer. He personally fixed his own drawer, he didn't want anyone fidgeting on his things.  While he was scanning his things, his hand touched something. He took it. It was a photograph. A photograph that he loathed to see but  still kept deep down in his drawer, he treasured this. That photograph meant a lot to him. He stared at the two figure that was on the picture. He went back to the time when he was still with his dear friend. His best friend.

~Flashback~ [A/N: Coloured speech are Mr. Lee's best friend.^^]

'Yah! We'll be graduating from high school soon. We should take a remembrance photo.'' A younger Mr. Lee said. [A/N: I'll just call him Lee.]

''Ehh, we always have them. I always have photos of you. Because you're a camera .'' His best friend said, the last sentence was said almost in a whisper,

''Yah! Jashik! I heard that! Palli. Palli!'' Lee said, as he set the timer in ten seconds.

He ran to his best friend and slung an arm around his shoulder. His best friend did smile at the end. They posed as best friends would do. They wore bright smiles on their faces.

''You're such a camera . I think your children would be very pretty and handsome.''

''I hope so. Even you, I'm sure, you'll have a great, good looking children to come.''

''Yah, let's get our children to get married. They'd be perfect with each other!''

''Yes. That's a good idea.'' 

''Of course. I thought of it.''

''I can't believe we'll be college students in the next couple of months!'' Lee beamed too his friend.

''You will.'' The best friend said sheepishly.

''What do you mean I will? You won't?'' Lee asked, he was shocked by his friends confession.

''My parents can't afford to sent me to college.''

''You can have part-time jobs! Aren't you being a bit lazy?'' Lee was already angry.

''I can't. I'm underage for work.''

''You can work without a license, you know?''

''No. That's against the law.''

''What laws? Laws are meant to be broken!''

''Just no! Laws are laws!'' That said, the best friend stomped away, angrily.

 

From that dreadful separation, the two friends didn't see each other ever again.

 

When Lee had to choose his course, he chose to do Criminology. He wanted to do the principles his dear friend had stood for. He couldn't go to college because he followed all those stupid laws so he chose a course that involved following rules. ''For your sake, I'm doing this.''

Time passed by, Lee didn't notice that he had been addicted on following rules. Everything should be on time. 'Time Is Gold' had became his new motto. When he graduated, he was accepted to a police station immediately. He worked there as a small body until he was promoted into higher ranks. He had been exemptionally good and hard working.

He lived a perfect life, he had a beautiful wife. They were granted with twins after their honeymoon. They all lived a happy life.
''All thanks to you, Dongsoo. Thank you for being my motivation.''

Until a news, a dreadful one, had spread around his neighbourhood. An exclusive news that broke all his motivation.
''A man named Kim Dongsoo has became one of the most powerful mafia leaders in town.''

 

~End of Flashback~

''Why did you have to be a mafia leader? A strict law follower, eh?'' Mr. Lee let out a small sigh while putting the photo back to its original place.

 

~

In the Kim household. Mr. Kim was telling his son, Myungsoo, that he was now allowing him to go to school for college.

''You know, I wasn't able to go to college right? So I'd give you the liberty to go.'' He tossed the brochure of schools Myungsoo could pick from in the latter's direction.

Myungsoo as the lazy bum he was, chose the school by just randomly picking one. ''I can go in here.''

''Woollim Art College? Are you sure?''

''I don't mind.''

Mr. Kim read the brochure and read out loud. ''Located: Hongdae. God! This school is just around the corner.''

''That's nice then. I only need to ride my motorbike for a couple of minutes.''

''Do what suits you son.'' Mr. Kim left the room.

''Wait.. Is hyung coming too?'' He yelled at the door.

''He's 23 years old Myungsoo. He said he'll find work when he wants.'' Mr. Kim yelled over the door.

~~

 

Did I just make Hoya and Sungyeol twins? xD

[I'll double update this guys~!] xD

 

 

EDITED THIS! xD I don't want to delete the A/N section so that I'd have something to laugh at when I am bored xD lols
Even when I just editted this, it is not guaranteed to be flawless.. because, y'know. I'm a person with LOADS of flaws! xD