Encounter

Taboo Love

 

imageimage

 

Sungjong normally went home early because he knew that it was very dangerous to be outside at night.
His brothers often warned him to not be late and be home early. He always dis just that. He disn't want to get  in trouble with his dad.
Hoya and Sungyeol  frequently break some house rules so they got punished. Sungjong didn't want to get punished, so he followed the rules rigidly.
The siblings cover up for each other when they any break any rule in the house. Their father was very scary when he got mad. Mrs. Lee was okay, considering that she sometimes covered for her sons as well.

Here wass Sungjong still wandering in the street of Seoul. For some reason he didn't want to go home yet.
He thought, for the first time, why had he been following the rules. A small punishment won't hurt, will it?
What had provoked him to break rules, today? Was it the kid he saw, who was disobeying his dad. How did that kid just had tantrums on his dad.
Wasn't he afraid? For once he didn't  want to be a goody two-shoes, he wanteed to disobey. It's only a matter of minutes that I'd be late home.

 

Myungsoo was sitting on his bed, bored to death.
He didn't have anything to do. Sunggyu, his older brother, was hanging out with his cousin Dongwoo.
Those cheeky little monkeys didn't bring me with them!
He breathed loudly as he flopped his body in the bed.
As he was looking for a comfortable position, he couldn't stop himself  from staring at the ceiling and wondered how his twenty years of life had been.
Vivid images rushed through his mind as he reminiscened his past.
A seven year old child who was thought to kill, that was his childhood. That was what his father whose a mafia boss, expected him to do.
A kid who never went to school, only learnt from a private tutor. That was the kind of kid he was.
As he grew older, he was expected to do more brutal things. He was trained in a very dreadful way.
His older brother, since he was older, should have been the one suffering of all those things but why was it him?
A couple of reasons, Sunggyu had a weak heart so he couldn't handle violence.
Another reasons was that their father didn't see any potential of him being the next leader.
But did someone asked Myungsoo if he liked what has been happening? Asedk about his opinion?
Well, yes, Sunggyu knew what he thought and feel. But could he help him? Would he protest to his father's will? No.

Myungsoo had a cold front. That was one of the reason why he was so suitable for the position, their father always say. Is he really a cold person?
No, not at all.
Only Mrs. Kim, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and some of their servants know about this.
Myungsoo as a child didn't even dare to kill a fly venturing in his room. How could an innocent child be regardless as cold?
He was cut off from his reminiscencing when his door suddenly shot open.

''L son, I want you to go to this address. They haven't paid their debts. It's has been a month. I gave them enough time. Go and take the payments!'' Ordered Mr. Kim.
He gave the name L to his son because it gives a mysterious presence. Myungsoo personally didn't like that name. That's not me. L is not me, he always said.

''Okay. Will I bring some people?''

''Of course, you fool! You can't wander outside alone. You're my only heir. Use motorcycles! Let someone drive for you!''

''Okay, we're going.'' Myungsoo adjourned himself.

 

As they were heading toward their destination. Myungsoo tapped his driver's shoulder and told him that he'd be the one driving from here on.
He also kindly asked him if he could ride on the others because he wanted to drive alone. The servant -he didn't regard them as servants though, they were more like his family-  gladly did so.
It was  a good thing that he got to go out tonight. He could have died from boredome if this little mission he had didn't come. He was used to this kind of tasks that were given to him. He collected the money, if there was no payments yet, they had to take belongings from the debtor- or even beat them. But, for Myungsoo, if the debtor didn't have payments yet, he would secretly pay the money  on his own. The debtor would just pay it to him when they were ready.

As they were nearing the location. Myungsoo's vision was tranfixed to someone. A person who wasjust wandering around just like a lost puppy.
He told his men to continue and he told them that they should do what he would normally do.
Ask if they have the money or not. If a grant was missing,they should accept it and Myungsoo would fix the rest.

As his men continue to go to the said location. He involuntarily, went the lost person.

''Are you, somewhat, lost?''

''Aniyo. I'm just looking around.''

Myungsoo couldn't hide the smile that was on his face.
''You look like your lost. I'm about to give you a hand.''

''Oh, really, gamsahabnida. I live around this area. So I know the place. You don't need to worry.''

''Mind if I send you home then?''

''I think, that's a bit rude. Asking someone who you just met to bring him home?''

Myyungsoo couldn't stop the blush that was forming on his face. Blush from embarrassment. Until the last words of the other person registered to his brain.
''Him?''

''Him, what?''

''You're a him?''

''You're really rude!'' The person walked away, but just in time Myungsoo grabbed his shoulder.

''Okay, sorry, okay. Sorry for that. It was just that when I saw you, you were like a goddess in my eyes. Could you blame me?''

''T-thank you.'' The other guys answered, as this kind of compliment was alien to him.

''I'm not a bad person. So mind if I bring you home? It's pretty late now.''

The other guy, upon hearing  the phrase 'it's pretty late' he looked at his wrist watch at once.

''Shoot! It's nine o'clock! I didn't even notice the time.''

''Do you have a curfew?''

''Yes! Gotta go! Bye!''  Hope I don't see you again, weirdo!

The other guy dashed away. He was eager  to go home that he didn't even notice that his school I.D. had fallen.

''Okay ba....''

Myungsoo stopped when he saw the fallen object. He picked it up and read the name.

''Lee SungJong.'' He smiled as the Lee Sungjong silhouette disappeared.

''Heh, what an interesting person.''
 

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Voila~ :)

Chapter one is done~ :)

Did you guys like it? Did you? Did you? :)

Sorry about the whole mafia thing. I really don't know how they work. hohohoho xD

To you people. To my 8 subscribers, Thank you!

Others might think that's not much but that's more than enough for me~ TT^TT

Thank you for reading~

BTW, those sentences with colors are thoughts~ :)

BTW[again], I change the Title to 'Taboo love'~

image

OHMYGAAADD!! HE'S SO PRETTY!!!

EDITED THIS! xD I don't want to delete the A/N section so that I'd have something to laugh at when I am bored xD lols
Even when I just editted this, it is not guaranteed to be flawless.. because, y'know. I'm a person with LOADS of flaws! xD