I want her

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: Chapters 4 & 5!!)

~~~

The bell rang and Kai slowly made his way down the hall towards his classroom not caring at all that he was late. He was irritated about everything; confused that some random, crazy girl had ruined his morning. It was obscured to him that he clearly doesn’t remember having slept with this unknown girl because he always remembered every girl who he’s been with.

Especially the fact that you claimed to be his ‘guardian angel’ was just beyond ridiculous. He scoffed and shook his head. *Maybe I should lay off from going to the club so much…..maybe. Not gonna happen.*

 Kai made a grand entranced into the classroom, treading in with such prestige and glory that all heads turned his way. Just the way he wanted it. Every single girl immediately squealed in excitement while the boys stared at him enviously. All he needed to do was give them his trademark smirk and they went flailing to his feet like a flock of pigeons.

“Go back in the hall and kneel down with your hands in the air because your late—” The teacher who was writing the agenda on the chalk board said without paying attention. When he turned his head and realized that it was one of the wealthiest students in town, he bit back his tongue and bowed apologetically. No one and that meant NO ONE had the right to punish the rich kids of the school because their parents were practically the ones who paid them to teach.

Kai ignored the idiotic teacher and went straight to his seat at the far back. He threw his backpack on the desk and slump in the chair as he put his head down lazily. It didn’t matter if he paid attention in class or not, his marks were always decent enough to not flunk a grade. He wasn’t actually a dumb jock and he knew enough to pass when it came to taking exams. He just chose not to do the work because well…he was too cool for that.

So then why go to school, you might ask?

 To get away from that conniving at home who’s always trying to find ways to get inside his pants. He didn’t care if she was young and hot, but he would never in his entire life someone his father has done. Just the slight notion of it was downright disgusting as hell.

Kai would rather die of boredom at school then stay in that hell hole and get harassed by a roach. Seeing her was enough to make him want to jump off a cliff. Even worse was that he hated his father for never being home, never realizing how much his new fond wife was only using him for his goddamn money and finding every single way to get to his son. He’s had enough of all that bullshiet.

Right when Kai was about to drift off to sleep, a paper ball went flying in his direction and hit his head. “What the ?” He grabbed it and searched around to see who threw it. His eyes met Sehun’s and they both grinned at each other. Sehun signaled him to open up the paper and read what he wrote inside.

Kai unrolled it and flattened it out onto his desk.

What the hell happened to you last night? We waited 2 damn hours for you, but your never showed up? Don’t tell me Cinderella Man gave in to his y step mother and fu—”

Kai crumbled the paper back up and threw it at Sehun’s face. He gave him the middle finger and turned his head to face the window instead. Sehun laughed so hard he practically fell out of his desk. A swarm of girls gushed at him lovingly, asking if he was alright. They all secretly wanted a piece of him.

That sick little er.

What really did happen to me last night? I don’t remember a single thing…

Kai pondered silently to himself, getting slightly annoyed that his memory has flown out the door like no body’s business. It was odd...too odd in fact.

..

…….

“Didn’t we go clubbing last night?” Kai sat down next to D.O, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter