Chung Ho

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next three days living with Kai and going to school to face nothing, but mere torment was what exhausted you drastically.

The human wasn’t being the good boy that he was supposed to be. Instead, you chased him all over the places; tracking him down at parties late at night, saving his little behind from getting beat up at bars, forcing him home when he was too drunk to walk, and casually interrupting him during his drag race.

I’ve aged 20 years. You stared at yourself in the school’s bathroom mirror almost in tears. You don’t know how you did it, but you had managed to survive this horrible life. Sora never came into your dreams no matter how much you thought you needed her. Maybe she thinks that I don’t need her enough. You angrily splashed your face with cold water.

Not only was Kai and school treating you like crap, but Luhan was forever butting into your business being mean one day and nice the other. Maybe you had gotten used to the headaches you usually received so much when he was around that those headaches suddenly vanished since two days ago. However, that didn’t stop you from trying to avoid him and avoiding him meant a 1% chance of living a better school life since all the girls hated you enough for knowing Kai.

You settled at your desk next to Park Hee Jin. The funny thing was she and Kai had become exceptionally closer than ever before, not that it bothered you. Nope..never. At the corner of your eyes, you saw him walked into the room with Hee Jin besides him; both smiling like the two idiots they appeared to be. 

Kai’s eyes instantly landed on you. Your head was hung low as you doodled cartoons on the front of your composition notebook waiting for class to begin. He smirked and kicked your desk when he walked passed you. It was something he usually did as a ‘greeting’. You didn’t find it at all entertaining.

Kai pouted when you ignored him. Teasing you, making you angry, and having you sweat beads of frustration over him was undeniably pleasurable. He admitted to himself that he like your company at home, but tends to ignore you at school as if you were some plague. He made up his mind plenty of times not to treat you harshly and whenever he tried to be nice, he ended up being an .

The good news was that Hee Jin was beginning to show more affection towards him. Approaching him when need be and just plain on flirting with him as if they were casual friends. He needn’t try hard to get to her because she was the one making all the moves now. He was just waiting for the right time to make her his. 

“Good morning.” Hee Jin’s honey voice rang in your ears as she sat down next to you. You forced as smile and nodded. “Morning…”

The aura you felt around her was the same as the first day you met her; odd, uninviting and just scary if you want to call it that. However, you managed to stay calm and collective since you weren’t the type to burst out into dramatic emotions and cause a scene. Also, she hasn’t actually done anything to harm you.

Kai couldn’t help noticing that you were fidgeting around in your seat again. He snickered and shook his head. For the past few days he found himself paying more attention to you then whatever the teacher taught up front. Even with Hee Jin sitting right beside you wasn’t enough to take away his attention from you.

That ugly pig pretending that I’m not here. He peered at your back tapping his pencil on his chin.

 Suddenly, a paper ball from the far end of the room flew your way and landed on your desk. You picked it up and placed it in your pocket. He also noticed that every day when you received them, you would coolly stuff them in your bags as though expecting it. Not once has he seen you open it up or threw it away.

Class went by rather slowly and you couldn’t wait for the five minute break. Indeed, you were a fast learner and caught on quickly. Your grades were decent and even surpassed Hee Jin’s; shockingly. The teacher had suggested that you could probably take the entrance exam with the seniors to see where you’ll land.

You refused and only laugh inwardly knowing that it was impossible to even try when you wouldn’t live long enough to go to college anyways. You’d rather save the seat for another student who actually has a soul and definitely, Hee Jin would gladly take your spot in that case.

Another paper ball flew at you right when the bell for break rang and it slid to the floor. You quickly tried to grab it as students rudely stepped on it and pushed you out of the way to get to the hall. Rude little pricks! Kai was the first out the door, you noticed.

Before you could pick it up, another hand reached for it and got it first. You looked up and saw a face you hated.

 “Give it to me Chung Ho.” You held out your hands for it.

He smiled nastily and threw it up in the air and caught it. “Why? Are you saving these for dinner?” His ugly laugh roared in the classroom.

“Maybe I am.” You glared. “Why don’t you mind your own business?”

“Ooooh!” He laughed even harder. “Is someone getting mad?”

You stared at him hard not wanting to cause a big scene. All you wanted was the paper ball in his hands, but knowing how Chung Ho was, you weren’t going to get it back until he was done harassing you. Now was one of those times you wish you had your powers.

“So, what do we have here?” He smirked and began opening the paper. Your heart race quickened and your eyes enlarged. No, don’t open it. You tried to snatch it back.

You watched him as he read the little note inside with great interest. His eyes were smiling with evilness and you knew it wasn’t a good sign.

“Look here everyone!” Chung Ho gathered the attention of many students and they all poured into the classroom when they realized who the target was. You stood rigid in your place, fist balled up and knuckles turned pearl white.

“Listen to this!!” He shouted through mist of laughter. “You wouldn’t believe what this says about the alien!!”

Alien. The nickname they had given you was becoming famous. It made no sense to you why you were called such name; it wasn’t like you looked any different from them.

Murmurs filled the room and all eyes were placed on you. Why the hell is a five minute break taking longer than ten? You hated these moments that seemed to be just for you to go through. The students loved it when someone they hated in school got tortured and you just happened to be number one their most wanted list.

Chung Ho cleared his throat and hushed everyone to be quiet.  “First, I would like to say that this wasn’t written by me, however the statements here are all…TRUE!”

Retarded bastard. You rolled your eyes at his lame attention getter.

“As said on here, ‘Ah Ri is—” A hand immediately seized Chung Ho’s wrist rashly and snatched the paper out of his hand. You were surprised, yet irritated to see it was Kai. Now, you were going to have to face more bullying for being saved from bullying. I could handle this myself, Human Boy.

Even so, you were expecting him to make a fool out of you like before. You eyed him and he ignored you completely. The look on Kai’s face came off agitated and furious; something you only saw when he was angry with you at home. 

“Let go of me!” Chung Ho flinched, his face reddening from the pain. Kai smirked and twisted his hand even harder. “OW OW!!” He yelped and pleaded with his eyes.

“Kai—” You began to tell him to stop when he cut you off.

“It seems like you were having a lot of fun,” Kai held the wrinkled paper in front of Chung Ho. He looked away from him, still wincing in agony. Kai brought it b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter