B2ST: When you tell him ‘I love you.'

KPOP Scenarios

DooJoon:  

You two were sitting on the couch watching a soccer game when you realized it. Doojoon said it to you before but you never said it back because you weren’t sure of your feelings, and he was very understanding about that. Looking at him now, though, you started thinking about how far you two have came, and you realized that you fell for the sweet man who cared deeply for his band members, who were like brothers to him. As he jumped up, cheering for his team who just scored, you started to smile, thinking how passionate he was. When he calmed down, he saw you smiling at him.

“What?” he asked with a confused look.

“Oppa,” you began, then you took a deep breath, “I love you.” He Just smiled softly, pulling you into his arms.

“I know, ______-ah, I know,” he whispered, kissing your forehead before turning his head back to the game.

Yoseob:

He was always so cheery, while you were the person who worried about everything. He was never afraid to tell you how he felt, if he was upset or ecstatic. And he was always very open about his feelings for you while you kept your feelings to yourself. You were afraid you would scare him off if he knew how you felt. So here you sit, as he is telling you about his day, pondering why you feel the way you do.

”_____-ah? Are you listening?” his loud voice shook you from your thoughts.

“Huh?” you answered back, looking at the floor.

“What’s wrong?” he asked you, putting a caring hand on your arm.

“Oppa… I l-love yo-u” you managed to mutter shyly, expecting the worst.

”______-ah!” he exclaimed, attacking you with a huge hug, “I love you too!”

KiKwang:

You were currently sitting on the hardwood floor next to the speakers. You two were supposed to go on a date but he said he really needed practice so here you were, watching him dance. He looks so dedicated while dancing, it is hard to beleive that the dorky man you fell in love with is the same one that looks fierce onstage performing.

“Ugh!” you heard him shout, bringing you back to reality, “I keep messing up!” he sat on the ground beside you and put his head in his hands.

“Kikwang,” you said softly, putting your hand on his neck, and feeling him shudder at your touch, “I love you.”

He breathed a sigh and pulled you into his arms, “I love you too, _______-ah.”

Junhyung:

“Can you get me something to drink, ______-ah?” he asked you as you two were sitting on the couch, watching B2ST’s performance from last night.

“yeah” you replied, sighing and getting up. You headed to the kitchen with heavy thoughts. You and Junhyung hung out all the time, and while you really enjoyed his company, you couldn’t but want something more than just friends. You thought you were, since he asked you out, but he never gave you any signs. As you took one of the coke cans, which have now found a permanent place, out of your fridge, your hand shook and the coke dropped. It crashed to the ground and spewed everywhere causing you to let out a high squeak.

”______-ah?” you heard Junhyung’s voice, laced with worry and sounding rushed. “I heard a crash, are you okay?” he came into the kitchen to see it covered in coca cola and he started laughing.

“Oppa!” you said, trying to get to the towels but you lose your footing and started to fall.

“I’m sorry” he replied as he shot forward to catch you. After you saw the look on his face, mixed with amusement and worry, you couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh, Oppa. I love you,” the words rolled out of your mouth before you could stop them and he froze when you said it.

“W-” he started to say before he stopped and smiled, “I love you too,” he then kissed you on the forehead and proceeded to help you clean up the mess without another word.

Hyunseung:

He was the quiet type, and while you were sure he cared about you, you never got the confirmation you wanted. He sometimes did the most random things that made you fall even more for him, and he always tried to cheer you up when you were down. You haven’t told him how you felt yet because you were afraid he would reject you.

”______-ah? Where are you?” Hyunseung called as he stepped in your door, using the key you gave him last week when he wanted a place to escape for a short time.

“Over here,” you said, coming out of your bedroom.

“I’m tir… AH!” you looked just in time to see him trip over the rug you had just put down. You watched him as he fell, arms flailing everywhere, and started to laugh hysterically as you went to help him up. “It’s not funny!”

“Oh Oppa, this is why I love yo…” you cut yourself off and your eyes went wide.

“This is why you love… what _____-ah?” he asked with a devilish smile on his face. He stood up and crossed the distance between you two. “You love what?”

“you” it came out as a low mumble and you started blushing.

“Mmm,” he began, taking your shoulders and turning you around towards your bedroom, “I love you too, but I’m tired, and I want to take a nap. Join me.”

Dongwoon:

When he introduced you to the company, the stern ‘you’re an idol’ speech was made. When you introduced him to your parents, the ‘he looks too mature, are you sure he is your age?’ speech was given. Dongwoon has come to accept his mature looks, but he still acts his age, kind of, and it isn’t a surprise that he often acts a bit immature in your relationship. You are sure, with his intelligence, he has picked up on your feelings already, but he has never said anything about it. So here you sit, as he is helping you with your homework, that you start to think that you will have to take the initiative.

“Are you even listening to me?” Dongwoon tapped your shoulder, grabbing your attention, “You have a test over this two days from now, I’m trying to help you. What is on your mind causing you to be unfocused?”

“Dongwoon,” you began, “Do you… how do I ask this? Are we… no that’s not good.”

”______-ah?” he asked, pulling you out of your thoughts again.

“I love you!” you shouted it in a rush. He was silent for awhile and you were starting to get worried, when he put his arms around your shoulders.

“AH!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!” he shouted in your ear.

“Really? Because you didn’t say anything and I wasn’t sure if you felt the same way and…” you rambled on nervously.

“Really. I love you too. Now, back to homework. That way you can pass and we can go on a date,” he replied, pushing your book towards you, smiling that adorable smirk.