Exo K's Suho

KPOP Scenarios

What the hell? Your first thought as you squinted your eyes shut and whined softly, rolling away from the light that was starting to come through the blinds. You felt warmth beside you and snuggled against it, hiding your face so that the light couldn’t reach your eyes. You heard them groan softly before you felt an arm around your waist and you smiled as they pulled you closer. WAIT! WHAT THE ?! Your eyes shot open and you jerked out of their hold, sitting up and looked around, not knowing whose bedroom this is. You looked down and realized you were , quickly clutching the sheets against your bare chest. You felt your body trying to hyperventilate as you quickly turned to the stranger beside you, immediately regretting the quick movement as your head started pounding. His arm was thrown over his eyes as he let out another groan.

“It’s too ing early for this…” his voice sounded familiar and you cleared your throat as you tried to get their attention. They sat up, their arm falling to the bed as they reached their other hand to run through their hair. Joonmyeon. Kim Joonmyeon. Professor Kim Joonmyeon. You took a deep breath in as you shot of the bed, trying to take the sheets with you but only succeeding in making a fool of yourself and falling to the ground, your legs tangled in the sheet as you let out a low groan of pain. You heard him lean over the bed, “You okay?” You sat up, the sheets clutched against your chest as you looked around quickly.

“Okay? Okay?? No!” you said, standing up and looking around for your clothes, “I just woke up with a splitting headache, , in bed with my professor, and no recollection of last night! Of course I’m not okay, Mr. Kim!”

“Joonmyeon,” he said, yawning as he stood up and slipped his boxer’s on, glancing over at you as he grinned, “At least, that’s what you were last night.”

“Mr. Kim! This isn’t funny!” you glared at him before finally finding your underwear and bra, slipping them on.

“Look, _____, calm down!” he walked over, gripping your shoulders gently, “Take a deep breath and calm down.”

“Calm down?” you hit your hands against his chest, pushing him away from you, “I just slept with my professor, Joonmyeon. I am definitely not calm!” You groaned, finding your dress from last night and pulling it on, whining softly, “My roommate is totally going to know I slept with someone last night… I can’t lie to her!”

“_______, it’s not that bad,” he looked at you, crossing his arms over his chest, “We’re not even that far apart in age, you’re legal, I don’t have a wife, and it was off campus not during school hours. What we do outside the college is our business.”

“Joonmyeon, I don’t know how long you’ve been out of school, but this,” you began, pointing between the two of you, “This is definitely not okay. I… I’m going to be known as the school !”

“Again, you’re legal and what we do is our business,” he repeated, “Besides, what you choose to do ually does not make you a . A woman shouldn’t be deemed a by society because of how ually active she is.”

“That is really ing sweet of you, Joonmyeon,” you began, glaring at him, “But try telling that to the student body. They’re just judgmental now as they were way back when. It’s not going to change their mind.” You heard his groan and saw him run his hand through his hair, opening his mouth to say something before you cut him off, “Look, I have to go. I can’t do this!”

“Wait! _____!” you ignored him and found your way to the front door, slipping your heels on and grabbing your keys that were discarded by them before leaving his apartment.


“Hey, ______!” you froze momentarily as you made your way through the food court later that day before you recognized the voice and calmed down, “Come sit with me!”

“Hey Xiumin,” you smiled and sat across from him, starting to munch on your toast as you looked around the room nervously.

“Looking for someone?” he asked curiously, to which you denied, “Oh… You look… jumpy?”

“I…” you bit your lip and made sure no one was around you, “Promise you’ll keep a secret?” He nodded firmly, leaning in closer, “I… I had a drunken… rendezvous with someone last night. I don’t even remember how I got to their apartment let alone how long it took for my clothes to come off.”

“You… had a drunken one night stand?” you saw him trying to keep his laughter in as he covered his mouth and you glared at him. He cleared his throat, “_____, honestly, it’s not like it’s that big of a de-”

“You had last night?!” you cursed whatever higher power wished this on you as Luhan slid in the seat beside you, “Was it good? Who was it? Do we know him?” You turned your head slowly to glare at Luhan and saw Joonmyeon walk in with Kris and Kyungsoo. You let out a soft curse and tried your best to hide behind Luhan as he looked in the direction to see what had you hiding. “Wait… was it one of them? Oh my god, did you sleep with Kris!?” You slapped your hand over Luhan’s mouth, glaring at him as Tao walked over and sat beside Xiumin.

“That’d be a little hard since we saw him leaving with that other girl last night after the party,” he said, eating some of his sandwich.

“Tao,” you said quickly, looking over at him and leaning forward, “D-Did you see who I left with?” You saw him smirk as his eyes discreetly looked towards the three men again before he shrugged.

“Not at all,” you knew you liked him for a reason. So, he was going to keep your secret. For now, as long as it benefited him somehow. As soon as he was bored with this… well, you were done for. You smiled slightly at him before looking back to the group, biting your lip. You felt an arm slide over your shoulders as Kai sat next to you, a smirk playing on his lips as you turned to look at him.

“What do you want, ?” you and Kai had a sibling hate/love relationship. You both annoyed the hell out of each other but if anyone had messed with you, you knew you could count on Kai to kick their , and you would do the same for him.

“Ouch, you wound me so~” he looked past you, tilting his head, “What’s Professor Kim doing coming over here? Oh , Kyungsoo and Kris are coming with him!”

“W-What?!” you stiffened at that, turning back to see that what he said was true, they all three were heading over here.

“Hey guys! Hey, Kai~” Kyungsoo grinned as he sat beside Tao.

“Hey Kai~” Luhan snickered as Kris sat beside him, grinning at the younger man across from him.

“Shut up, pixie,” Kyungsoo growled to him as your gaze remained on Joonmyeon. You started to feel awkward until Tao stood up, staring at you.

“You coming, _____?” You looked over at him in question as the boys did as well, “I promised to teach you… those… moves, remember?” You felt yourself blush as he smirked, putting more innuendo into the sentence than needed. You sputtered out a denial before you stood up, grabbing your tray and leaving quickly, depositing it at the trash bin before running out of the food court, not turning to see Tao smirking in challenge at Joonmyeon or the death glare that Joonmyeon sent to Tao.


You stood outside Joonmyeon’s classroom, biting your lip as you felt your heart beating faster. You couldn’t go in there; you couldn’t face him after what Tao said to you before.

“_____?” you looked over and saw Chanyeol, Joonmyeon’s friend and TA, walking over to you, “You going in?” You bit your lip before shaking your head, turning to leave, “Wait. Can I talk to you for a second?”

“I… I should probably go, Chanyeol,” you said softly, glancing at the room, before sighing and nodding, “Just for a few minutes.”

“Follow me,” he said, leading you to the empty teacher lounge down the hall.

“What did you want to talk about?” you asked, clutching your books tightly to your chest.

“You. And Joonmyeon,” he said. You opened your mouth to deny whatever he was insinuating but he cut you off quickly, “I know what happened between you and I know how you’ve been treating him. You’re avoiding him and you know it. And that little stunt Tao pulled in the cafeteria… I thought you were better than that.”

“I had nothing to do with Tao,” you said softly, “I don’t control him. As for avoiding Professor Kim… isn’t that what I’m suppose to do? That’s what one night stands do.” Your voice grew sharp as anger rose in your blood. You didn’t even know why you were angry. Sure, you had a crush on Professor Kim for the longest time, what student doesn’t? But you knew the moment you woke up hung-over that it was meant to be nothing. You were meant to be nothing. Sure, he said it was not a big deal that morning but wasn’t that just his way of calming your conscious? “I was one drunken mistake and I don’t appreciate you approaching me here like I’m a bad person for not wanting to make things more awkward than they already are.” You turned, storming out of the teacher’s lounge, passing Joonmyeon as he filtered students in. You finally allowed tears to build into your eyes as you ran out of the building and made your escape to your dorm room. You had laid down in bed for so long, thinking about everything that had happened and how all you wanted was to go back to that night and stay home instead of going to that party. Maybe then you wouldn’t be in the pain you were in now. You sighed as you heard someone knock on your door again, for the fourth time this hour. You got out of bed, wiping at your eyes and knowing that your makeup was smeared but not really caring anymore. You opened your door to see Chanyeol there, smiling sheepishly before you slammed the door in his face, making sure to lock it.

“Wait! _____!” you stayed silent, biting your lip as tears came to your eyes again, “Please talk to me!”

“Cause that went so well last time!” you sniffled and rubbed at your nose with your sleeve. “Go away!” You heard a softer knock this time and bit your lip, about to yell at him again.

“_____?” you froze as you heard Joonmyeon’s voice came through your door, “Please open the door…” You sighed and wiped at your eyes again before unlocking and opening the door slightly, peeking out the door to see Joonmyeon rubbing the back of his neck, “Can I come in?” You glanced behind him at Chanyeol before looking back to him. He cleared his throat and nudged Chanyeol hard.

“Ow! H-Hyung~ That hurt!” Joonmyeon glared at him and he straightened up, “Right… I… I’m sorry, about earlier…” You sighed and opened the door further, biting your lip gently as he began backing up slowly. “I’ll just let you two talk~” You gestured for Joonmyeon to come in and waited to shut the door.

“Look, I don’t know what is going through your mind and why you shut me out, _____,” he began, pacing the room, “But I have never once thought of you as a one night stand. I actually genuinely like you, _____. Like, really like you. And after seeing you leaving that upset… I… I have a feeling you like me too.”

“It’s wrong…” you said softly, sitting on the edge of your bed.

“It’s not wrong to feel this way!” he said, coming over, sitting beside you, “We’re both adults. You’re in college, _____, not high school and after this semester you won’t have me as a professor. Is it really that wrong to care about you?”

“I… I suppose not,” you whispered softly as he grabbed your hand, holding it between his, “I just…”

“How about this? We go on a date, see how this will work,” he began, caressing the back of your hand with his thumb, “And if it does work, we keep it secret until after this semester is over. So that you don’t become known for ‘dating your professor’?” You smiled softly, nodding softly, biting your lip gently. “You really need to stop doing that lip thing. That’s what got us into that… predicament, that one night.”

“Y-You remember?” your eyes widened slightly as you looked over at him.

“I definitely wasn’t as drunk as you were, ____,” he grinned, “You were so cute, standing over there biting your lip.” He chuckled, looking over to you, “I have to say, if this works, _____, you are not to wear that dress anywhere without me. I don’t want to have to fend men off of you left and right.” You blushed slightly as you nudged his shoulder gently.

“So… This is okay?” you asked softly, smiling softly at him. He nodded and reached up, caressing your cheek before pressing his lips against yours, your eyes sliding shut at the sensation of his mouth. When he pulled away and rested his forehead against his, you couldn’t help but laugh softly.

“This is very okay. This is… perfect.”