JYJ's Jaejoong

KPOP Scenarios

Blinking your eyes awake, you rolled over, coming face-to-face with Jaejoong. A small smile found it’s way to your lips as you watched him. You giggled softly when his brow furrowed and you reached out, gently pressing your finger to the creases, smiling as they dispersed and he smiled in his sleep. Last night had to have been the best day of your relationship with him. You had both planned on waiting till marriage, but something about yesterday felt right for the both of you. It was your two year anniversary and you had finally had some alone time with him, without his band members there. You loved them to death, but spending quality time with Jaejoong was hard when Yoochun and Junsu were constantly trying to steal your attention. Jaejoong had cooked you a beautiful and romantic dinner himself. You both ate and then retired to cuddling in front of the fireplace. Small kisses to your cheeks led to kisses to your neck, one thing led to another, and then Jaejoong was showing you just how much he loved you. It was the perfect ending to the perfect night. You smiled and ran your finger down the bridge of his nose to his lips, tracing them softly as you pulled the blankets tighter around your bare body.  Sometimes you still couldn’t believe he was yours. He was perfectly imperfect to you in every way. He had his faults, but they made you love him even more. You squeaked slightly when you felt arms wrap around your waist, not noticing his awakening while you were lost in thought. You looked sheepishly at him as he stared at you with a grin on his lips, one eyebrow cocked upwards.

“Baby,” he smiled as he leaned forward, pressing is lips to your forehead gently, “How long have you been awake?”

“Not long, Jae,” you smiled, curling into his arms and wrapping your own around his waist.

“And how long were you going to keep staring at me until you woke me up?” he grinned as you flushed, cupping your cheek and pressing his lips to the tip of your nose, “Ah, my baby is embarrassed~ So cute~”

“Jae, you’re making worse~” you said but held him tighter, giggling as he rested his hands on your lower back and rolled on top of you, smiling down at you.

“You’re absolutely breathtaking in the morning, _____,” you blushed and he laid kisses to your cheeks, squirming underneath him, “How is it that I am the lucky one to receive your love?”

“I ask myself that about you, Jae,” you blushed as he leaned down, pressing his lips to yours gently, your eyes fluttering closed. When he pulled away, he slipped from beneath the covers. You blushed and covered your cheeks, looking away as slipped on boxers. He grinned and rolled his eyes at you, grabbing a robe and bringing it over, pulling you out of bed and slipping the robe onto you, tying it into place. You smiled softly as he grabbed your hand, leading you to the kitchen, where he lifted you by the waist and set you on the counter.

“What would you like for breakfast, jagiya?” he smiled, leaning and kissing your lips gently as you shrugged. He went to the fridge and grabbed the eggs and bacon from the fridge, setting them on the counter and grabbing pans to cook them in. As he was cooking, he’d occasionally look over to you and smile, chuckling when you’d wave and blush slightly. When he was finished, he put the plates onto the dining table and came to stand in front of you. You smiled, wrapping your legs around his waist and pulling him closer to you, giggling as a small blush crossed his cheeks. It was gone as fast as it came and he wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your lips gently as he lifted you, carrying you to the dining room, setting you down and pulling out your chair. He waited until you were sitting down before taking his place beside you, reaching to hold your hand as you two ate. Occasionally he would feed you and you’d do the same for him until you were both done. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into his lap. He grinned down at you as he saw you flush red, your hands resting on his bare chest, “Jagiya, I love you~”

“I love you too, Jae~” you smiled and kissed him gently, giggling as you felt his hands roaming your back.

“Baby… are you up for a little continuation of last night~?” he grinned as you flushed, hitting his chest gently as you pulled from his grasp.

“You ruined the cute moment!” you glared playfully, gasping and widening your eyes as Jaejoong chuckled, getting up and staring to chase you back to the bedroom, “Jae! Jagiya! Nooooo~”

“I got you now, baby~” you squeaked as he nipped your neck playfully as he shut the door behind the two of you.