JYJ's Junsu

KPOP Scenarios

You smiled as you leaned against the counter, looking into the living room and seeing Junsu play the game with Jaejoong and Yoochun. Seeing the three having fun together just made you happy and made your stomach do flips. Seeing Junsu happy made you happy. The three had been through so much together and it was an amazing thing to get to see them relaxing and being together like this. When you had first met Junsu, it was right after the split. He had been wandering around town without care, looking so depressed. You had been leaving the coffee shop, your place of work, that day and had crashed into him as you came out. It had been a rainy day and your umbrella had fallen, got caught by wind and had been swept away from the two of you. You giggled as you remember the shock on his face as he watched your umbrella fly away and then when he turned to you and the guilt could be plainly seen. You remembered how flustered he was when he began chasing after your umbrella, with you in tow. When he had finally caught it, you were in the park not far from your work and he insisted on buying you hot chocolate to make up for crashing into you. Yoochun yelled in excitement as Jaejoong glared at the screen and Junsu happened to look over to the kitchen, smiling softly as he saw you. He waved before turning back to the game and immersing himself once more. You shook your head of thoughts and turned back to the kitchen, stirring the noodles you had been cooking for their lunch. You reached into a high cupboard, getting onto your toes to try to reach for the spices. You heard a chuckle behind you and felt a hand slap your rather hard as another one reached up and grabbed the spice you were reaching for.

“Here you go, shorty~” Your eyes widened when you turned to see Yoochun standing there, the spice in his hand. You hands few to your and looked behind him, your mouth opening and closing as Junsu and Jaejoong walked in, unaware what just happened.

“Jagiya? Are you okay?” Junsu smiled, slightly worried at how you just stood there, your mouth opening and closing quickly as you tried to find words. You eyes remained widened before you shook your head, turning to Yoochun with anger shining through your eyes. A brief thought went through your mind, telling you to calm down, that Yoochun probably didn’t mean it in a bad way. Yoochun had always supported you and Junsu and even was pursing a girl of his own, so he probably had only meant it in a friendly way. ‘I mean, they’re always slapping Junsu’s and never meaning it as a gesture other than friendship.’ You shook your head again, the anger in your mind winning over as you grabbed the spice from him, slamming it on the counter and bringing your hand back. Junsu and Jaejoong’s eyes widened at the loud smack as your hand collided with Yoochun’s cheek, the force causing his head to turn the other way and an immediate red handprint showing itself upon his skin, “JAGIYA?!” You felt tears built from frustration fill your eyes as you clutched your hand to your chest and walked around him, quickly running out of the kitchen and into Junsu’s bedroom, locking yourself in there. You heard vague voices before hearing Junsu shout, “YOU DID WHAT?!” You heard Jaejoong talking Junsu down and Yoochun saying something before you heard Yoochun yell out and heard a crash in the kitchen. Angry footsteps made their way down the hallway before they grew softer, a knock resonating from the door behind you. Junsu’s voice came out soft through the door, “Jagiya? Please open the door~?” You sniffled slightly, wiping at the tears before unlocking the door and pulling him in, locking it back after he was inside. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you against his chest, “Are you okay, jagiya?”

“I’m fine, Junsu,” you wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing your face against his neck and breathing in slowly.

“You’re crying, jagi, I don’t think that’s okay,” you heard the pout in his voice and pulled back slightly, smiling up at him.

“I’m fine, baby~ I just got frustrated,” you pressed a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth, “You know how I get when I get frustrated.”

“Yoochun didn’t mean it,” he said softly, his bottom lip sticking out, “While I’m definitely not happy with what he did, I know he didn’t mean it.”

“Same here, Su. That’s why I’m frustrated~” you pouted with him, “Baby, I let my anger get the best of me. I just didn’t want you to get hurt by what he did and the thought of you being hurt made me angry.” He chuckled softly, pressing his lips to yours gently.

“Same here, _____,” he smiled sheepishly, “I may have got my own punch in…”

“You punched Yoochun?!”

“He made my girlfriend cry and he slapped my girlfriend’s ,” he nodded firmly, “You’re mine, and that means I am the only one allowed to slap your !”

“Aww, my hero~ Sticking up for your jagiya~,” you grinned up at him, raising your eyebrow, “Oh? I’m yours so you get to slap my ? Does that mean I get to slap yours~?”

“If you want~” a blush crossed his features as he pulled away, growing shy at the turn in the conversation. You giggled and grabbed his arm, turning him so you were standing facing his side, looking up and down him.

“Well, it is a rather nice ~” you grinned as he began protesting and you reached around his arm, slapping his gently and resting your hand there for a minute, “Yup. Definitely nice~ I think I can get used to this~”

“Jagiiiiii~” he whined, turning you around and placing his hands on your in revenge, causing you to flush red all the way to the ears. You let out a squeak and moved his hands only for him to begin chasing you around the room, trying to your as you ran away.

“Junsu! Stop it~!” you giggled and him suddenly, a grin on your face as the game changed and you began changing him, “Get back here~! I just want to touch your !