Teen Top's L.Joe

KPOP Scenarios

You smiled at the old lady at the counter, thanking her as she handed you your change from your groceries. You had run out of several things and had to make a trip to your local store to pick the things up. You stuffed the money into your pocket and grabbed the bag as she handed it to you, going to pull away but she caught your hand and looked at you with concern.

“Young lady, please be careful,” you tilted your head at her words, following her gaze outside, “These streets are dangerous at this time of night.” You nodded and pulled your hand from hers, shooting her a weird look before exiting the store. You were new to town and had heard tons of rumors from your apartment complex about the dangers of this neighbor hood. Apparently there were two warring gangs and this neighbor hood was light the borderline. Both wanted it and haven’t attained it yet, so bystanders had to take the fall. Yet knowing this, you still moved here. It was the cheapest place in the city and you got relocated here for your job, you couldn’t say no to the promotion. You rolled your eyes and began the walk back to your place. You saw a shadow cast behind you but decided to ignore it and keep walking. You felt your heart pick up in pace as you heard footsteps behind you began walking faster. They were about 4 minutes behind you at the pace they were headed. You swallowed the lump in your throat and turned the corner, speeding your pace to a brisk walk. You felt tears spring into your eyes as your mind began running through all the things that could happen to you. You gasped as you suddenly felt a hand close around your wrist and pull you into the dark ally way between two buildings. You almost screamed but a hand found it’s way to your mouth, covering it and pulling you against the figures chest as they pulled you back into the shadows. Your gaze went to towards the street where you saw the figure that had been following you run past the ally way and disappear.

“Shh, I’m about to let you go, please don’t scream, okay?” the voice was barely a whisper, but you nodded and let him know you agreed. The hand removed itself from your mouth and you felt the arm that was around you release you, “Are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine…” you were shaken, that was a given, and you were scared standing here in the dark with a stranger. The man seemed to notice and grabbed your hand gently, pulling you towards the street until you could see his face. He was handsome, he was more than handsome actually. He had a distinctive jaw, nose, cheeks, and eyes that could stare through to your soul. You flushed as his gaze ran over you, his hands flittering about until you pushed them away nervously, “I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” His hair was dyed an unnatural dark pink and he had multiple ear piercings. You nodded and avoided his gaze as he sighed, walking towards the street and looking both ways, “I think they’re gone. You need to be more careful.”

“Well, I’m sorry,” you felt the sarcastic venom drip into your words as everything began to cave and you became defensive. He looked towards you shocked and crossed his arms.

“Yah, I just saved you. Is that anyway to speak to me?” he looked you over again, his brow furrowed as if calculating something.

“Saved me? I could have handled it myself,” you shot back, brushing your clothes off and walking towards the street.

“Handled yourself? I doubt it,” he stuck his arm out to stop you, moving closer and glaring at you, “This isn’t your normal city, little girl. Walking alone at night can get you killed, or worse.”

“I don’t need your help,” you stomped on his foot and passed him as he retraced, holding onto his foot as a hiss emitted from his lips, “And I’m not a little girl.” You huffed and grabbed your bag that had been dropped in shock and began your way home. You heard the male follow you, grumbling under his breath until he finally spoke up.

“You wouldn’t last two days acting like an idiot,” you huffed and rolled your eyes, turning to face him.

“Why are you following me?” you glared at him and tapped your foot, waiting for an answer.

“To make sure you get home safely,” he looked away from you, his gaze going to some people across the stream before cursing, “Dammit. Stay close.” He stepped forward and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer. You protested and followed his gaze, freezing as the group made their way over.

“If it isn’t cotton candy boy,” the boy that seemed like the leader stepped forward with his arms crossed. He ran his gaze over you and you felt your skin crawl, “And who is this? Your little plaything? Do you mind sharing?”

“Back off Sunggyu,” the man holding you shot back, glaring at the group, “This isn’t any of your business.”

“But it is… you’re my business,” Sunggyu grinned and motioned two others forward, “Rough em’ up a bit. And take the girl back to the hideout… looks like she could be a little fun.” You gasped slightly and held onto the man in front of you, feeling his grip on you tighten. You heard footsteps behind you and turned to see five boys stepping up. One stepped in front of you and glared at Sunggyu.

“I think we’ve had enough injuries for one night, Sunggyu. Give it a rest,” the two had a stare-down until Sunggyu scoffed and called the others off before leaving. The man who spoke turned towards you two and looked you over, “You okay, ma’am?” You went to say yes but all that came out was a sob before you shut your mouth and nodded, tears prickling your eyes.

“It’s okay now,” the man that held you whispered, his hands rubbing your back gently.

“W-Who are you? Who were they?” you stuttered out quickly, looking up at them and trying to push out of the man’s hold.

“I’m L.Joe, that is C.A.P,” the man that held you spoke up and pointed to the leader, then the others, “Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo. And they, were Infinite, our rival gang.”

“And who is your gang?” you asked timidly, watching as the others made their exit as well until it was just you and L.Joe.

“Teen Top,” he said softly, picking your bag up and gesturing for you to show the way to your house, “You shouldn’t believe everything you hear. Yeah, we’re a gang, but we try not to cause too much trouble for the citizens directly. We’re more like vigilantes.” You nodded softly as you came to your complex and stopped, reaching for you bag.

“This is me,” you said softly, holding your bag and looking at him, “My name’s _______, by the way.”

“______,” he smiled softly as he said it, nodding, “You can call me Byunghun. L.Joe is just a nickname.” You smiled and nodded, biting your lip and looking at your door. He took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it before handing you it, “Call me whenever you need to go out late. I’ll accompany you.”

“And if I want to call you during the day?” you flushed as the words came out before you could stop them.

“I’d be happy to answer your call,” he smiled and started to walk away before stopping. He walked back over and leaned forward, kissing your cheek gently before disappear into the shadows where is gang members went.