Exo M's Chen

KPOP Scenarios

You smiled as you ran around the halls quickly, running away from Sehun and Tao who had taken it upon themselves to chase you. Maybe it had to do with you taking embarrassing pictures and not relinquishing them over, but that was all  semantics. You rounded the corner and ran straight into Chen’s chest. He gasped and wrapped his arms around you and brought you close to his chest, falling onto his back with you on his chest so he broke your fall. You laughed and sat up, grabbing his hands and pulling him with you.

“Jongdae!” you smiled and threw yourself into his arms, almost sending him onto the floor again before he pressed his hand against the floor and caught you with one arm, “I missed you!” He hummed softly and laughed as he stood up, helping you up as the boys came around the corner. They saw him and you, looking between the two before smiling sheepishly. Chen looked at you and the phone in your hand before rolling his eyes and chuckling, walking into the room and shutting the door, leaving you with the boys. There was a moment of silence before you squealed in protest and took off running again. Later that day after you were tired out and significantly scraped after the tussle with Sehun and Tao went down and you all fell down the hall. You made your way down the hall back to the room you saw Chen at, knocking and waiting for him to give you permission to enter.

“Who is it?” Chen called from the other side of the door.

“_______~” you called sweetly, hopping on the balls of your feet.

“Chen isn’t here~” he called back and you heard that tone of tease in his voice.

“Yahhhhh~ Jongdaeeeeeeee~” you pouted and knocked again.

“Okay! Come in~” you poked your head in and saw him playing on the video game, sitting in front of the TV as you came in and sat on the couch behind him. You smiled and wound your arms around his neck, resting your chin on his shoulder and nuzzling him.

“Jongdae~” you said sweetly and kissed his cheek, wanting his attention.

“_____, I’m playing the game~” he replied, pressing the buttons quickly. You frowned and sighed, running your hands down his arms, wrapping your fingers around his wrist.

“Daeeeee~” you whined softly. He always did this when you wanted to just spend alone time. He would work all day and when he finally had a chance to be alone with you and spend some romantic time together, he always had something else he did.

“______, please, I just want to play, okay?” he said, taking the virtual knife in your heart and twisting it. You frowned and let him go, pulling away and curling up on the against back of the couch, watching him as he watched the TV. You loved him and you thought he loved you too, but how much can he love you when he’s not interested in spending time with you? You sighed and blinked away tears, burying your face against your arm. He didn’t seem that interested in the relationship and it hurt a lot to think of losing him. You felt your heart ache and your lungs squeeze, suddenly feeling sick and standing up, walking out of the room and closing the door behind you. You wandered down the hall with heavy thoughts, not paying attention to where you were going before you found yourself behind the stage. You hummed and looked out the curtains, seeing no one. Exo were meant to have a concert here later that night and you were finally going to get to watch from the stands instead of backstage where Chen always wanted you. With what happened, you didn’t know if you would be able to sit through the concert. You sighed and walked onto the stage, looking around before closing your eyes, imagining the stands filled with fans. You wandered down the stage and hopped off, going to the seats and taking the one you were reserved for today. You sat down and looked up, imagining the lights coming on as Exo emerged before they flickered off and Exo got set up. You shook your head as tears filled your eyes and stood up, making your way down the isle towards the front doors, making your choice to leave. Your phone rang and you pulled it from your pocket, seeing Kris flash across the screen. You sighed and answered it, putting it to your ear slowly as you opened the front door, leading into the lobby.

“______, where are you?” You heard Kris ask, his voice coming out breathy and choppy, as if he was running.

“I’m… I’m…” you bit your lip, contemplating whether you should tell him the truth.

“Where are you!?” he sounded frantic, surprising you.

“Why?” you asked, furrowing your brow in confusion as you made your way to the door that led to the underground parking lot.

“We are looking everywhere for you!” he said before you heard his voice growing farther away, as if he pulled the phone from his mouth, “Yes… it’s her.. YAH!”

“______, where are you right now?” you heard Chen’s voice come on the phone, sounding angry. You kept quiet as you looked back to the building you just came out of before walking towards your car, “Yah. Answer me! Jagiya!”

“Why should I?” you asked, your voice raspy as tears rose into your eyes. You heard the rustling come to a stop and figured he stopped running.

“______…. you’re crying,” he said softly as you felt the tears run down your cheeks.

“No… I’m not…” you covered your mouth to hold the sob in as you pulled the phone away.

“_______, please, tell me where you are. Jagiya?” you heard him as a car drove by but you remained silent, “Wheels.. car… Guys, she’s in the parking garage. Jagiya, please just stay there. Please.” You couldn’t move as the tears flowed down your eyes and you felt your heart squeezing itself until you felt like you couldn’t breath. You heard the doors swing open and footsteps running out, suddenly feeling yourself pressed into someone’s warm chest. It was his chest, one you had grown accustomed to being tucked into before today. You tried to push away but felt yourself growing weak as you collapsed into his arms, “Baby, why did you leave?”

“Because…” you swallowed the lump in your throat and wiped at the tears running down your cheeks, “You didn’t want me.”

“Are you crazy?” he asked, rubbing circles into your back as he trailed a hand through your hair, “Of course I want you.”

“No you don’t,” you pushed away, looking at him, “You don’t care about me or our relationship.”

“______, if I didn’t care about you or our relationship, then why would I be with you?” he asked, grabbing your hands, “I want you so much, baby.”

“You just don’t want to hurt me…” you whispered, looking away as he sighed and pulled you back to his chest, tilting your head up.

“Why do you think I don’t want you?” he asked softly as he looked down at you.

“Because you never spend time with me… you always joke around and play games and I’m tired of it. I want to feel wanted, Jongdae.”

“Baby, I didn’t know. I thought us being in the same room was enough, because for me, I feel at ease when you are in the same room,” he sighed, running a hand through his hair, “I can see where you come from. You always show me affection and I… Please forgive me, baby. I’ll do better, just please don’t leave me.”

“Jongdae…” you looked at him, seeing pain in his eyes as he looked at you, holding you close, “What if it doesn’t change?”

“It will. I promise.” He replied, biting his lip before pressing his forehead against yours, “I promise I’ll be better. I promise I’ll show you the love and care you need. Please don’t leave me, baby. I need you.” You felt tears running down your eyes before you nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck. He let out a deep breath and held you closer, pressing his lips against yours. You stood there, lips locked, until you both her people clearing their throats. You both turned to the door and saw the boys standing there awkwardly. Chen cleared his throat and grabbed your hand, pulling you through the boys and down the hallway, back towards the room he had preoccupied for well-needed alone time.