Exo K's D.O

KPOP Scenarios

You had gotten off work late, meaning you got to the fan signing late as well. You stood at the very back of the line, clutching your album to your chest. You were going to get his signature. He was everything and more. He was cute, sweet, kind, and caring. He had the most infectious smile and a heartwarming laugh. But he also had a y side to him that had your insides flipping. He was your idol. He was your bias. He was what you looked for everyday, someone that could make you smile even when you were down. As you moved closer and closer your nerves started building up. What if you forgot what to say? What if he thought you were a crazy fan-girl? Maybe you shouldn’t do this. Your nerves were getting the best of you. You watched as the line got down to four other people, but two went for Kai and one went for Chanyeol. The boys were starting to pack up but you could feel their eyes on you. You turned around quickly, debating whether to leave or not. Right as you began to take a step you heard someone yell.

“YAH!” you heard a beautiful voice yell. You paid no attention to it as you began walking towards the door, “I’m talking to you! YAH! The one leaving!” You watched as one of the staff members walked up to you.

“M-Ma’am… I think he’s talking to you,” she said quietly. You froze as she said that.

“Finally you stopped!” you turned around to see Kyungsoo, the very idol of your dreams, standing up, his arm outstretched towards you, “Come here.” You looked around to see only the other members sitting there. The girls must have left, but all the staff was standing around, watching what was happening. When you didn’t move, he beckoned you over with his hand, “Yes, you, come here. You put one foot in front of the other.” You began walking over to where he was standing, a blush on your face and your knees week. You stood in front of him, very conscious of the fact that everyone was looking at you, “Why were you walking away? You waited in line the whole time and then just walk away… why?”

“I… Uh…” you stuttered out.

“Who are you here for? Is it Kai? Were you nervous about him having two there?” he probed. You shook your head no, “Was it Chanyeol then? Are you nervous because of his voice?” Again you shook your head no.

“What’s wrong with my voice?” Chanyeol asked confused, but everyone ignored him, choosing instead to focus on you.

“Okay, not Kai and not Chanyeol… Sehun? He’s popular with the ladies lately,” Kyungsoo began, and again, you shook your head no, “Then who?”

“Y-You, D.O,” you replied nervously. His eyes widened, as did his smiled. He pointed to himself, as if asking for confirmation, so you nodded.

“Really?” he began pouting suddenly, “Then why were you walking away? Am I scary or something?”

“N-No, D.O,” you replied, still looking around at the staff watching you, “Y-You’re… p-perfect.”

“Oh,” he smiled softly before following your gaze to the staff. He cleared his throat before beginning to talk, “This is the last fan, you all can go take everything down~” The hurriedly scattered before he turned his attention back to you, “Do you want me to sign anything…?”

“J-Just this…” you began to hand him your album but your hands began to shake, almost dropping it.

“You really are nervous…” he grabbed the album, flipping it open, “Name?”

“_… _______,” you replied.

“Ah, _______… What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl,” he commented, causing your ears to turn red.

“T-Thank you, D.O,” you replied.

“Call me Kyungsoo,” he shot back, continuing to write in the album.

“W-What?” you asked nervously.

“I wouldn’t mind you calling my Kyungsoo,” he replied, shooting a heartwarming smile at you. He finally closed the album and pushed it to your side of the table, “_______… if you are ever free… give me a call.” He shot a smiled before standing up, “I would like to get to know my beautiful shy fan.” He reached his hand over, ruffling your hair before turning and following the boys as they left. You stood there in shock before you looked back down at your album. You opened, immediately blushing at his note.

To my extremely shy fan <3,

My heart stopped the moment I saw you, and it broke the moment you turned your back to me. I don’t want to see you do that ever again, okay? ^.^ kekeke, is Oppa being too forward? Or are you my Noona? Whatever the case, let me treat my beautiful fan (hopefully you become more than that ^^ am I being too forward again?) xxx-xxx-xxxx <- call me… I’ll be waiting, my beautiful shy fan. I look forward to the many days we’ll spend together.

Sincerely,

The man captured by your beauty,

Exo-K’s (Your) Kyungsoo \(^.~)/