2PM Scenario: When the two of you are making out and he wants to go further

KPOP Scenarios

Jaebeom

 You were lying on the bed trying to relax from your stressful day when you heard the front door open.

“Baby?” Jaebeom yelled from the living room. Just his voice can still make your skin flush with excitement.

“In here, Jagi!” you relied, not having the energy to get up and greet him like usual.

“Ahh, _____-ah, what’s wrong?” Jae asked walking in the bedroom.

“Stressful day is all, my boss yelled at me all day,” you replied opening your arms, “Make me feel better?”

“My poor jagiya,” Jae cooed as he laid in your arms, your stomach, laying soft kisses on your shoulder before leaning up to kiss your lips. When he started to pull away, you grabbed his neck to deepen the kiss, beginning a make-out session. It was starting to get pretty intense as he put his hands on your waist. His fingers pushed up the hem of your shirt slowly, “Baby, are you okay with this? I know we talked about waiting.”

“Jaebeom, don’t worry,” you began, pulling him on top of you, gripping his forearms, “I’m ready.”

“Stop me if you get uncomfortable or if I hurt you,” he continued taking off your shirt without hesitation.

Junsu

“Jagi! I’m home,” Junsu’s melodic voice rang out throughout the house.

“Junsu-ah!” You responded coming out of the kitchen, where you were snacking on some cookie dough you just made.

“Are you eating cookie dough?” he asked wrapping him arms around your waist, “I want to taste it.”

“Alright,” you said, getting a spoon full and holding it up to his mouth. He took a bite and smiled.

“Ahh, you make the best cookies,” Junsu said, capturing your lips.

“Yah!” you shouted as he picked you up and set you on the counter.

“I missed you a lot,” he began running his hands on your legs, “I worked really hard today.”

“Do you want a reward or something?” you laughed and kissed him. Your hands found their way around his neck, pulling him against you. He grabbed your waist with one hand and laid the other on your thigh, rubbing circles with his thumbs. He leaned forward and forced your mouth open with his tongue.

“Baby,” he said breathlessly when he pulled back, “Can we…”

“Junsu-ah,” you replied, wrapping your legs around his waist. He took the indication and picked you up, carrying you to the bedroom to finish what you started.

Nichkhun

Nichkhun, show us your wink,” the MC’s voice said over the television. You didn’t have to work today so you decided to watch a recent recording of an interview with 2PM. You greatly missed Nichkhun since you haven’t seen him for the last three weeks, both of you being too busy. You were lost in your thoughts when you heard the doorbell, so you got up.

“______-ah,” Nichkhun smiled when you opened the door.

“N-Nichkhun?” you asked, gesturing him to come in and quickly shutting the door, “What are you doing here? I thought you were busy today.”

“Nope, I wanted to surprise you,” he said, wrapping his arms around your waist and laying a kiss to your forehead, “I know we haven’t got to see each other much, but I really needed to see you. I missed you greatly.”

“I missed you too, Nichkhun,” you said, tears forming in your eyes from the emotions overwhelming you. You laid your head on his shoulder and hid your face in his neck to hide your tears.

“Baby, please don’t cry,” Nichkhun said, leading you to the couch where he sat down and pulled you in his lap. He ran his fingers down your jaw and kissed you deeply. It got more intense when he laid you on the couch, hovering above you. He put one hand on your waist while the other cradle you face as his knee found it’s way between your thighs, “Jagi, if you want me to stop, tell me. I don’t want to do anything to hurt you.”

“I love you, Nichkhun,” you replied, your hands grasping his shirt, “I know you wouldn’t hurt me.”

“Come,” Nichkhun said, standing up and pulling you with him, “I won’t allow our first time to be on the couch.” He pulled you into your room and closed the door.

Taecyeon

You were in your study working on some paperwork when your mind started drifting. You and Taecyeon have dated for quite some time and had made out a lot but he always pulled away and shut you out after, which confused you to no end. Why wasn’t he responding to your advances? As you thought about that, you heard the front door open and Taecyeon’s voice call out for you. The case being you haven’t spent this much time away from him, you missed just hearing his voice.

“Taecyeon-ah?” you asked as you shot up out of your chair and went into the living room to see him just taking off his shoes, “Baby!” You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist while your arms were around his neck. He quickly responded and his arms made their way around you to keep you from falling.

“Jagi,” he said laughing, “I didn’t know you missed me this much.”

“Yah!” you said after you were done kissing his face, “I have not seen you in so LONG, I have a right to miss you a lot!”

“Darling,” he said kissing you on the lips, “I missed you too.” He kissed you again but deeper while his hands slowly went under your shirt. He stopped for a minute, “If you are uncomfortable with this, tell me now, because if we keep going, I don’t think I can stop.” You looked at him in shock at the passion in his voice then you smiled and unwrapped you legs from around his waist so he would put you on the floor. You grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom.

“Come on, my ‘beast’ boy,” after saying that, he picked you back up and ran the rest of the way to the bedroom, you laughing along the way.

Wooyoung

Wooyoung and you are camped out in the living room. The couches and table were pushed to the side and a fluffy blanket was laid in the middle of the floor. Wooyoung was currently standing up dancing, trying to make you laugh, while you were lying on the blanket.

 “Wooyoung-ah!” you said through laughter, “Watch what you’re doing, you might fall and get hurt.”

“Ahh, ______-ah, I’ll be fi… AH!” Wooyoung cut of as he tripped on the edge of the blanket and fell forward towards you and he reached out his arms to catch his fall so he wouldn’t hurt you. You two stayed in that position in silence for a while before he spoke up, “A-are you okay?”

“I’m fine, Wooyoung-ah,” you responded nervously. You two have made-out numerous of times, but something about right now seem so different. He was staring into your eyes as he hesitantly reached out his hand to caress your face. You heard him gulp nervously, opening and closing his mouth several times, like he wanted to say something, “Woo… Jagi, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, baby,” he smiled softly and leaned down to kiss you. You put your hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He your lips to ask for entrance, you allowed him of course, and your mouths moved in sync, “_______-ah, we have been dating for quite some time and you know I love you… and I mean, if not, obviously I’m okay with that because I love you so much…”

“Woo-baby,” you smiled brightly and laughed, “Shut up,” you kissed again and started to pull his shirt off.

“Wait,” he said, grabbing your hands in one of his, “Are you sure you’re ready? I don’t want to pressure you.”

“Wooyoung,” you ran your fingers down his jaw to his collarbone and back up, “I love you, I’m ready.”

Junho

You watched as Junho danced in the spare room you had in your house. He had called you and asked to come over and you, after not seeing him for several weeks straight, said yes. Although, you thought you two were going to spend some time together, not you sit there watching him dance. He had said he needed to practice, and so here you are, 30 minutes later, him sweating and you fuming. You finally had enough and stormed out of the room into the kitchen to get some water.

“Aish…” you mumbled to yourself, “He doesn’t even care that we haven’t seen each other for 4 weeks.”

“Of course I do, jagiya,” you heard him say behind you as his arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

“Junho-ah, just… don’t,” you responded, trying to pull out of his embrace.

“Jagiya,” he said, burying his face in your hair, “You know I missed you.”

“Really?” you asked furiously, “Then why would you come over and completely ignore me?”

“I wasn’t ignoring you,” he replied, “I was just… Look, I’m not good with things like this, _______-ah, you know that.”

“Whatever, Junho,” you said, pushing him away and heading towards the couch.

“Baby, I’m sorry if I made you think I was ignoring you,” he sat on the couch beside you and pulled you into his lap unwillingly, “I just really truly missed you. I missed your voice, the way you laugh when I am trying to be funny even when I know I’m not funny at all, the way you smile softly, and the way you tear up at the slightest things but never cry in front of anyone. Baby, I missed you so much it hurts.”

“Then why would you come here to dance, you could have easily danced at the studio,” you replied, wiping at the tears that were forming in your eyes.

“I just… needed to have you near me,” he whispered softly, capturing your lips with his, “Jagi, when it comes to you, I don’t have the confidence. There are so many things I feel that I can’t find the words to explain.”

“Junho-ah, I love you,” you kissed him fiercely. He wrapped an arm around your waist as the other came up to your neck. Your hands fisted in the front of his shirt as his now came to remove your shirt.

“Baby, if you don’t want this, I would understand,” he began, “I just love you so much, and I really want to show you.”

 “Junho-ah,” you began, “I love you so much, too. If it’s with you, I’m ready.”

 “Okay, if you’re sure?” he asked. When you nodded, he got up and led you to your room, where he laid you on the bed and tended to your every need.

Chansung

You were currently in Chansung’s arms on the couch watching the latest episode of your favorite drama. He was sitting behind you with his arms wrapped around you and his hands rubbing circles on your stomach.

“I don’t understand why you watch this,” Chansung began, “I mean, it is so obviously fake.”

“Yah,” you shot back, “Just lay there and be quiet, it’s getting to the good part.”

“Jagi~ pay attention to me,” Chansung whined, leaning over your shoulder, putting his head in the way of the TV.

“Chansung-ah, your head is in my way, move,” you replied, trying to push him away.

“Jagiya~” he continued, “You’re ignoring me. Don’t you love me?” He kissed your lips softly.

“Ahh, fine!” you sighed, reaching to turn the TV off, “What do you want?” He just responded by kissing you again, reaching to turn you around to face him. He forced your mouth open to deepen the kiss. Chansung pulled you closer, putting his hands on your lower back as your hands made their way into his hair. You straddled him to get closer, causing him to moan into your mouth.

“Baby,” he began breathlessly, “Can we… I feel…”

“Chansung,” you replied, “I love you.”

“I love you too, jagi,” he replied, taking off your shirt, “Is this okay? I mean…”

“Come on,” you replied, leading him into the bedroom to give him all your attention.